MONEY MONEY MONEY....YES

Subject: �Free Ad Guru�s� 9 STEPS ARE RELEASED!!!
-----------

It�s finally ready !

Stephan Ducharme, the �Free Ad Guru� has just released
his new 9 steps !

It's what everybody has been waiting for... For weeks now!
Thousands of marketers jumped on it in the same day. Don�t wonder why.
Stephan Ducharme is now a legend in online marketing.

Millionaire at 31 � on the Internet.

He went from ground zero to 1 Million hits in weeks.
He discovered something hidden and when he released
it, he became famous.

His top affiliates are making $5000.00 a week selling
his course right now. It sells like hot cakes.

Why?

Because Stephan Ducharme�s secrets are the new rules.
It is the system that works. Have you ever seen perfection?

After 2 years of brain sweat, and tens of thousands of
dollars invested in buying all the ebooks out there (Yes,
he bought them all) and nearly $200,000 in advertising,
he finally got in contact with programmers, bulk emailers,
top marketers, marketing gurus �employees� who revealed
what they have secretly heard that they shouldn�t, and found
the hidden pieces of puzzle to glue them together.

Look, I�ve never seen anything like this.

He is the first one who not only tells us what we need to
do but ALSO HOW to do it step after step.

But his secrets are controversial, they may not be available
for a long time. He is so popular right now that, more than
20,000 people each day are reading his website.
Click here while the page is still available:
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=18722

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040121152954D3f5IhY9

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Canadian Version of Money 2005 or 2006
Is it still true that only the basic version will be localized into Canadian version? None of the premium version or small business versions will be localized? Maybe it doesn't matter anymore? as long as you change your regional and local setting in windows' contol panel, Money will work in Canadian settings? AFAIK from the wrong side of The Pond. In order:- True. Correct. Only standard contains the code to look at regional settings to decide if it is US or Canadian. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

MS Money 7 and Money Plus Premium
I use these versions in an XP-SP2 environment. Some time ago Money 7 started giving an error which provided a 'dump' to be sent to MS. This error occurred after I had closed money and after the money daily backup had been taken. The Money screen had been wiped away. I purchased Money Plus , un-installed Money 7 , installed Plus and recently got the same error. Any Info on this? No response from anyone on the dump info sent to MS. -- slantt In microsoft.public.money, slantt wrote: >I use these versions in an XP-SP2 environment. Some time ago Money 7 started >givin...

Problem in Money 2003 Deluxe and Business
I want to change my company's street and e-mail addresses that appear on every invoice. I don't want to modify the template. How can I do this? Howard ...

Money 2004 Premium
Hi all - I installed Money 2004 onto my laptop which is with me everywhere I go. I installed it at my office where I was connected to our LAN. It runs fine. If I am disconnected from my LAN, Money will start, flash the first part of the login page and then shutdown - no messages, no errors. It just stops. The files are all local to the laptop - i.e. there is no network install here. I uninstalled and reinstalled Money while disconnected from the network. Installation seemed to run fine. When starting the program though, it does the same thing. Reconnect to the network - runs fine. I...

print budget in money 2007
I'd like to print my budget from money 2007, but can't seem to do it. Am I overlooking something? ...

Money 99 entering transactions in IRA accounts
Can a dividend be both entered and reinvested in an IRA account as a single transaction and have the "income" reflected as "tax exempt"? The "receipt" and reinvestment can be done in a single transaction, but I can't find a way to avoid having it reflected in dividends received which is taxable. In microsoft.public.money, bstone wrote: >Can a dividend be both entered and reinvested in an IRA >account as a single transaction and have the "income" >reflected as "tax exempt"? The "receipt" and reinvestment >can...

Calendar in Money?
Hi I currently use Quicken Cashbook for tracking some holiday units we have. Have to keep seperate outlook calendar for the bookings etc. Wondered if money has a more advanced calendar option , and also how it can sync with palm or pocket pc. thanks tim ...

Money skips my bills when matching
I have some reocurring bill set up. When I download my credit card statement, money 2005 S.B. completely ignores them. I accept the transaction, but it will still show that the bill is over due or upcoming on my home page. Is there any way to match these up? Right now I just "skip this occurance" but that gets old after a while and I shouldn't have to. Please help. Thanks. Mike, One way to match them up is to edit the transaction in the register after you've accepted it. Any minor edit, even an extra character in the memo field, will "dirty" the transac...

Sign-in Problems-Money 2004!
Greetings! I didn't have this problem in Money 2002 but since I have installed Money 2004, consistently I can not sign in using Passport. Almost seems random: sometimes I can sign in fine, in all accounts; other times, no account will accept the login info, though it is correct. Anybody have any fresh revelation on what is going on? Also, what is the real advantage to using sign-in with Passport? I seem to be able to connect to my various banks websites fine and download any account info. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions! God Bless! Rick www.EmbraceH...

Money 2002 issues
Working on a machine that has Money 2002 installed. Every time the machine boots it brings up the installation screen for MSMoney. I took money express out of the startup and that went away, however now when we try to run money it begins to install again, and prompts for CD. Sometimes you can start the program several times in a row, but eventually it always asks for the disc again. This person has been using Money for quite some time and has all their financial info already in it before this problem started occuring. I've uninstalled Money and reinstalled it, but it still asks f...

MONEY IMPROVEMENT
Which's the best way to send comments thay might be taken in consideration to grown and make more complete Money program? thanks, Emanuele Costa timothy@fastwebnet.it To the mswish web page. Link through my signature file. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Emanuele Costa" <Emanuele Costa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Excel To money
i have a ledger for my checking account in excel that i wish to convert to money format how do i do this ? In microsoft.public.money, WStoreyII wrote: >i have a ledger for my checking account in excel that i wish to convert to >money format how do i do this ? > See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php ...

Money paycheck TXF export
I recently refreshed my money file by exporting everything to QIF and reimporting. Essentially, I rebuilt it almost from scratch. In the process, Money lost the information about my paychecks but imported them as split transactions. It preserved the categories but lost the pre-tax vs. post-tax nature of the deductions. At the time, I wasn't worried about them. I just bought TaxCut 2005 (to get the free-after-rebate 256MB USB drive) and exported a TXF from Money. In the process, I discovered that Money's not having the pre-tax vs post-tax info lost that on export, as well. This...

Money 2006 CitiBank Mastercard
I have a Citi Bank Master Card account that I have been updating just fine using MS Money 2004. With Money 2006 I do an update and according to the summary screen everything updates OK. Looking at the Banking/Account list screen it shows "Transactions to read: 6". When I click on transactions to read and go to my credit card account it states at the top left the following: Downloaded: 8/2/2005 at 6:01AM Balance ($767.79) Items to review (6) However, the account register does not show any new items to accept as it did in money 2004. the last transaction shown in the Account...

Money 2005 Standard Edition
Just when I was about to upgrade, I see that Microsoft will be getting rid of Money Plus? I only use my version to track my finances and run my checkbook thru it, I've never used it to connect online with my financial institutions or for bill payment, nor do I want to. I don't even enter account numbers in the program. I know I've not used it to it's full capacity, but I never wanted it for anything other than tracking my transactions. My questions: Will I still be able to use my current version after.....? Would I still be able to upgrade to a newer version that isn'...

Money 2004 back to 98
Can I go back to Money 98 and use my files even though I have installed Money 2004? I want to get rid of this 2004 monster and return to a cleaner Money 98 if possible. Regards When you installed M2004 it made a copy of your Money file and told you where it put it and what it was called. You need to go back to that file - rename it as *.mny; install M98 and re-input all the data the you have added since installing M2004. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@micro...

Group for Discussing How to Use Money
I have questions about what accounts are taxable, how to set up 403(b) account that has no ticker symbol, etc. I gather this group is not really the place for that, so can someone recommend a place to ask these kinds of questions? In microsoft.public.money, Confused wrote: >I have questions about what accounts are taxable, When you set up an account, if you mark that an account is a retirement account, Money assumes it is not taxable. > how to set up 403(b) >account that has no ticker symbol, etc. Note that accounts do not have ticker symbols. Investments have ticker symb...

Money 2007 payee name management
What is the best way to handle payee names and their variations? For example, I charge all of my gasoline purchases and typically fill- up at Raceway gas stations. After downloading the transactions each Raceway gas station appears with its own payee name, such as: Raceway 0001 Woodbridge Racewy 123 Edison ..... and so on I kind of like having this informatiion in the transaction register, but each one is a separate payee. At the same time I'd also like to group all of them under a single payee named Raceway. I started to use the automatic mapping of alternate payee nam...

money 2005 03-17-10
I installed money plus trial It would not convert my old files I uninstalled it and restored money 2005, now it wants to convert the old files but they were created on 2005 and says cannot find these files may be read only and no permission etc Any ideas Money+ is effectively US only and cannot read non-US files. If you reinstall M2005 you need an on-line patch to convert the as issued M2005 to a patched version. Load M2005 and open the sample.mny file, let it go on-line and get the patch. You should then be OK to open your file. Note the on-line patch server will die i...

Money is trying to change my Internet Explorer Security settings.
Every time I use MS Money Deluxe 2007 it tries to change my Internet Explorer Security settings. What is it trying to change specifically and how can I stop it permanently from doing that? -- Howard ...

Money 2007 Update
Every time I start MS Money, I am repeatedly being asked to install an update, and then it can't install the update. Is there a fix for this for Windows XP SP3? Not sure if this is related, but also out of nowhere suddenly all of my passwords associated with MS products seemed to have been lost and won't remember my passwords. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Money 2002 #30
Help I can not open monthly reports It trys to open but I get error money must shut down.Any one how can i resolve this issue ? What is the text of the error that you see? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Ron" <hctubs@iwon.com> wrot...

MS Money 2007 hangs when customizing reports...please help
I am getting ready for tax season and wanted to customize my reports, but no matter what report I choose, Money hangs after I click Customize... on the left side bar. MS Money 2007 sp2 (16.0.120.1303) on Win XP Home sp2, etc After I click the Customize link, I cannot do anything in Money...nothing is clickable, cannot exit, access menus, nothing. The only way to get out is to use task manager to kill the program. Advance Reporting is enabled. If you just let it sit there, the report with periodically refresh the data, so something inside money is working. I have done the standard file re...

yes and no column
I am a beginner and I have an audit to do. I will need to add up all of the yes and no answers which are in a single column Thank you in advance ferde One way .. Assuming the answers are in col B: =COUNTIF(B:B,"Yes") =COUNTIF(B:B,"No") And if there's the possibility of white spaces creeping into the "Yes" and "No" answers entered in the column (assuming these were manually input, say), we could try something like: =SUMPRODUCT(--(TRIM($B$1:$B$100)="Yes")) =SUMPRODUCT(--(TRIM($B$1:$B$100)="No")) The TRIM() will remove all ...

Yes for Normal mode, no for Safe mode.....
....says the computer. Hello Everyone, It's been a while. I hope all is well. I've never encountered this one before. With the code 0x0000007B. The MS Knowledge base article says it could be a virus, a bad controller driver or third party software. In XP Home, sp 3 I mean. I scanned for viruses. I found some but now I believe they are gone. I even pulled out the drive and put it in another healthy pc as a second drive and scanned like that also. If it was a boot sector virus it would not boot at all, is that right? I did the scans in diagnostic startup from msc...