Money "lock-out" solution-thanks Kurt

Kurt

Thanks for the idea.  It worked.  I unistalled money 2002
and the reinstalled using custom mode...up and running
again!  Thank -you
0
anonymous (74717)
2/18/2004 3:04:22 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

What happens to all your data when you do that? Do you
still have your data? I tried reinstalling, but no luck.
I hate to uninstall, since I would lose all the data,
right? Would appreciate info. Thanks,

Alice

0
anonymous (74717)
2/18/2004 5:56:54 AM
Your data is in a file *.mny. This is independent of the Money program.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

> What happens to all your data when you do that? Do you
> still have your data? I tried reinstalling, but no luck.
> I hate to uninstall, since I would lose all the data,
> right? Would appreciate info. Thanks,
>
> Alice

0
Bob_Peel1 (286)
2/18/2004 7:42:24 AM
When I did that I get an "Unable to initialize a required
Money component. Please reinstall Money from your
original product disks" message. Any ideas (other than
going back to Quicken)?

0
anonymous (74717)

Money 2002 "lock-out"
I'll join the list of unhappy campers with money 2002. One day it worked, the next day...can't open. I can get to Money Express, but still can not open main money program. I also get the error message about my password not being verified...what gives? We should not have to pay to get support from microsoft for something that appears to be caused by their side of the fence. Has anyone solved this problem...or do I also need to purchase Quicken. If I have start over, that's what'll do. ...

Money "lock-out" solution-thanks Kurt
Kurt Thanks for the idea. It worked. I unistalled money 2002 and the reinstalled using custom mode...up and running again! Thank -you What happens to all your data when you do that? Do you still have your data? I tried reinstalling, but no luck. I hate to uninstall, since I would lose all the data, right? Would appreciate info. Thanks, Alice >-----Original Message----- >Kurt > >Thanks for the idea. It worked. I unistalled money 2002 >and the reinstalled using custom mode...up and running >again! Thank -you >. > Your data is in a file *.mny. This is ind...