Money for the Pocket PC or SmartPhone - now available

Ultrasoft Money (http://www.ultrasoft.com/Money/WindowsMobile/) is now
available for version of Money since 2002, including Money 2008 (oops, Money
Plus).
--
Michael Gordon

0
gordonm (1013)
8/9/2007 11:55:36 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

XmlString message not available in CRM 4.0 plugins?
In callouts we get Xmlstring and process it in pre or post events. How is this done in CRM 4.0 Plugins? Is it done by accessing context object like below: public void Execute(IPluginExecutionContext context) { context } Do I have to chnage all the Xml parsing code in callout to make it a plugin? Please help.. -- romeo!! -- romeo!! the context contains some collection including the InputParameters property. If use the following: DynamicEntity target = (DynamicEntity)context.InputParameters["Target"]; This will return the dynamic entity which was contained in the XmlString -- ...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Virtual PC Trial
Do you know if the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration can be run on an XP Pro laptop? I've gone through the whole process but can't seem to get CRM up and running and wondered if I need Server 2003 (I presumed that would be included in the VM). There doesn't seem to be any documentation or help in this virtual environment. In VM, I can see all the folders related to CRM but where do you start? You do need Virutal Server or Virtual PC running on the laptop. Make sure you have plenty of memory (1GB) or it will be pretty slow. Virtual Server is now a free do...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Can't open 'my money.mny' in Money 2005
I bought a new PC last week, reinstalled Money 2005, and now I cannot access my carefully backed up money file transferred from the old PC and which contains several years worth of accounts. I'd be grateful for any help! Phil The message I get is: "Money cannot locate 'my.money.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it was a read-only file, or you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write-protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is...

MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC
I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance. Davor Opic P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr ...

Balance Forward Transaction
I am using Vista and I just started using Money. I am a Quicken user and this is my first time with Money. I downloaded all my bank transactions for this calendar year. The first transaction was on 1/1. In Quicken, you can add a transaction by clicking right into the "register." The only way I could find to add a transaction to Money was by using the "adjustment" transaction at the top of the page - so I used that section to add a transaction for "balance forward" on 1/1 in the amount of $904. My ending balance on that account is correct but the daily...

Did Money 2006 Fix 2 problems?
I'm wondering if Money 2006 fixed the following 2 problems: 1) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly merge bank information with payment received information. The result was two seperate transactions. The fix according to Microsoft is to download bank information into a cash account and then to transfer into the business account. Quite unacceptable. 2) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly synchronize business accounts with the Pocket PC version. Again, Microsoft suggests using a cash account to do this. This was not a practical solution. I'd...

Money 2004 #17
I upgraded from MS Money 2003 to 2004. Every time I try to enter data the program freezes. When I close and reopen the prog the data is there. I've repaired the thing 3-4 times. Any ideas? Certainly don't want to go thru MS famous customer service. (Been there, done that...) ...