Money for PocketPC #3

I just read that Money for the PocketPC is no more.  As of Money 2007 and/or
Windows Mobile 5 there are no plans to make a version of Money for the
PocketPC.  I hope that I have been given bad info, but probably not.  This is
a very disappointing decision by Microsoft…  one of the worst things to deal
with in technology is having functionality and then loosing it.  I could
write for hours about MSN Bill Pay…  functionality that I lost between Money
2004 and 2005 after spending hours and hours with support.  I am simply
unwilling to try it anymore and double enter transactions between Money and
my bank’s Bill pay.  Now it seems that I am loosing more functionality…  Bill
Pay integration I could live without, but the absence of Money for the
PocketPC is very disappointing…  now I’m walking around all day with a pocket
full of paper receipts that routinely get lost or possibly fall into the
hands of the wrong individual.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c10fde6e-e7c1-4f8c-b1db-0f5947cc4022&dg=microsoft.public.money
0
Chuck4017 (74)
7/26/2006 6:43:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

"Chuck" wrote:

> I just read that Money for the PocketPC is no more.  As of Money 2007 and/or
> Windows Mobile 5 there are no plans to make a version of Money for the
> PocketPC.  I hope that I have been given bad info, but probably not.  This is
> a very disappointing decision by Microsoft…  one of the worst things to deal
> with in technology is having functionality and then loosing it.  I could
> write for hours about MSN Bill Pay…  functionality that I lost between Money
> 2004 and 2005 after spending hours and hours with support.  I am simply
> unwilling to try it anymore and double enter transactions between Money and
> my bank’s Bill pay.  Now it seems that I am loosing more functionality…  Bill
> Pay integration I could live without, but the absence of Money for the
> PocketPC is very disappointing…  now I’m walking around all day with a pocket
> full of paper receipts that routinely get lost or possibly fall into the
> hands of the wrong individual.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c10fde6e-e7c1-4f8c-b1db-0f5947cc4022&dg=microsoft.public.money
0
jknight (2)
8/10/2007 4:24:03 PM
I would say that it is a good possibility that your information is correct
since Money is based on Access and Pocket Access which Microsoft has
completely abandon supporting ActiveSynch on the Windows Mobile 5 and utterly
destroyed it on Windows Mobile v6.

Jeff

"Chuck" wrote:

> I just read that Money for the PocketPC is no more.  As of Money 2007 and/or
> Windows Mobile 5 there are no plans to make a version of Money for the
> PocketPC.  I hope that I have been given bad info, but probably not.  This is
> a very disappointing decision by Microsoft…  one of the worst things to deal
> with in technology is having functionality and then loosing it.  I could
> write for hours about MSN Bill Pay…  functionality that I lost between Money
> 2004 and 2005 after spending hours and hours with support.  I am simply
> unwilling to try it anymore and double enter transactions between Money and
> my bank’s Bill pay.  Now it seems that I am loosing more functionality…  Bill
> Pay integration I could live without, but the absence of Money for the
> PocketPC is very disappointing…  now I’m walking around all day with a pocket
> full of paper receipts that routinely get lost or possibly fall into the
> hands of the wrong individual.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c10fde6e-e7c1-4f8c-b1db-0f5947cc4022&dg=microsoft.public.money
0
jknight (2)

Two computers, one Money file.

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Page Setup #3
After selecting Landscape orientation in Page Setup, print preview continues to display the document in Portrait orientation. Never had this happen before. Any input on why this is happening? ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

List #3
I have created a drop-down list for my spreadsheet, please advise on how do i format the list in a way that when i hit the "D" it will jump to the entries that are starting with "D" This would be helpful when I have a extremely long list. Thanks Hi if you use a listbox from 'Data - Validation - List' no way to achieve this "Alicia" wrote: > I have created a drop-down list for my spreadsheet, please advise on how do i > format the list in a way that when i hit the "D" it will jump to the entries > that are starting with "D&...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

#N/A #3
Hou do I get this formula to retrun 0 withou using ISERROR =+INDEX(Fixed inputs 2'!$I$5:$N$23,MATCH(B15,Fixed imputs 2'!$A$5:$A$23,0),MATCH(H15,Fixed inputs 2'!$I$4:$N$4,0))*I15 If there is no value in B15 it returns #N/A, which is correct, but then all my other sum formulas bassed on this and other sells also returns #N/A Thank you =IF(B15="",0,INDEX(Fixed inputs 2'!$I$5:$N$23,MATCH(B15,Fixed imputs 2'!$A$5:$A$23,0),MATCH(H15,Fixed inputs 2'!$I$4:$N$4,0))*I15) The + is not needed in Excel, Lotus throwback. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Esrei" <E...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports Querying of OpenDocument Format
[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports MySQL; adds Extended File- Type Support & Output Enhancements. [Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, DataDirect Technologies has released an updated version of DataDirect XQuery, an easily embeddable, Java-based implementation of the XQuery 1.0 and the XQuery API for Java standards. Here are some of the highlights of the new release: * Extended file type support and output enhancements, DataDirect XQuery version 3.1 further simplifies the performance of combining and processing heterogeneous data sources. The product now supports the abil...

Problems with Money 2005

Converting to PDF #3
I have just downloaded PrimoPDF and saved my Publisher booklet to it. However, when it opens in Adobe, it is sideways and I"m not sure what to do. The booklet in Publisher was 4.5" by 5.5" and looked perfect in Publisher. Help? Thanks, Gail I am amending my question because I did just find the "rotate view" but then I found that I cannot read the booklet in normal order as I could in Publisher; the pages seem to be set up in the way they would print rather than in readable form. Is that because I clicked "Print" at the beginning of the converter?...

Coloured rows #3
Usaing excel 2000, how do I get alternate coloured rows without having to select and colour each one?? Tim Select all the rows you want coloured. Use Format | Conditional Formatting Use Formula is: and enter =MOD(ROW(),2)=1 and then set a pattern (colour for the alternate rows) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Tim" <bog@off.com> wrote in message news:PEK9h.26817$hK2.12096@newsfe3-win.ntli.net... > > Usaing excel 2000, how do I get alternate coloured rows without having to > select and colour each one?? > >...

Counting Cells #3
I have created a spreadsheet for work which lists dates an descriptions. I need a formula that will count the particular item done on a certain day. i.e. How many Housing Applications on 28May. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would also appreciate if yo could e-mail me your reply to this post at fusss@subasenlon.navy.mil. Thank you for your time and concern in this matter. VR, ET3 Fuss, S. D. NAVSUBASE NLON United States Nav -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Assume dates in column A, description in column B, your target date in D1 and your target desc...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Rules wizard question #3
Hi - I'd like to know how I can determine how many people in our organization are forwarding their mail to another account. I'm not referring to forwarding which is set up on the Exchange server - we in IT control that... I'm referring to who may have set up forwarding in Outlook via the rules wizard. Is there any way to determine this without visiting every single user and checking manually (which is pretty much impossible)? Thanks! ...

More than 3 conditional formats?
I made a spreadsheet for scheduling employees. I often grant leave (vacation, sick, etc...etc...), and fill the open positions. I have about 7 different variables. Conditional formatting works great, but for only 3 of the 7 variables. I'm looking to fill the cell color and change the font color when I enter certain text into the cell, including empty cells. for instance...if a cell is empty - color =red cell has "AL" - color=blue, text=white. and so on....and so on - 7 different variables. Is this possible? -- Ltat42a -------------------------------------------------------...

Dynamic Range #3
I have the following function defining the range "Grips". (The first value to be used in the "M" column is in Row 3.) =OFFSET(Jobs!$M$3,0,0,COUNTA(Jobs!$M:$M),1) I then use the name "Grips" as a validation list "Source". It works fine other than I get all the values plus a blank space at the bottom of my drop-down list. Any ideas? Sandy What's in M1:M2? Remember your =counta($m:$m) is including those cells, too. I'd put something in both cells. If I want to make it look like that cell is blank, I'll use a formula: ="" ...

Money Data #2

Cumulative Total #3
I have data as follows: I would like to create a formula that gives me a cumulative balance by owner by date -- How do I do that? Thanks. Owner Date Amount 1 01/01/90 100.00 1 02/01/90 -50.00 1 03/01/90 -25.00 2 01/01/90 50.00 2 02/01/90 75.00 Hi not sure what you mean by owner by date (as all your dates for the owners are different), however here's a couple of ideas: =SUMIF(A2:A100,1,C2:C100) will give you the total of amounts for owner 1 =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A100=1),--(B2:B1...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2