Money file encrypted

money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Yes. The only question is degree of difficulty.

"Chuck" <skilover_nospam@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
> is there any chance of them being able to read
> the file?

Can't retrieve excel file which was amended & saved under attachme
Using windows vista's window mail open an excel attachment, do some changes and click on the save button. But later when try to get back the amended file can't find it ?! Where does the save button save to? Try to search the file through whole hardisk, only have the original attached file in the Inbox. And in the C:\\..\Documents\Sharepoint Drafts\.. how could it be empty folder? I believe it windows alerts to specifically do a Save As, any changes made to the attachment will not be saved by simply saving. sorry . . . "LA" <LA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

Write files no shutdown
I have a program that needs to write to several files right before it terminates. I have just noticed that when the program is killed by a system shutdown, these files don't get written. Can anyone give me their opinion as to how to get around this problem? Much appreciated. It depends on how your program is "killed". One way to take care of the problem is to write the files out periodically (every seconds if they have changed). Lots of programs do this sort of thing in a "save" mode so that if the program crashes or is killed the files can still be restored to ...

money 2002 #26

Saving a document in a particular file
Is it possible to restrict the locations in which an Excel document can be saved? I want to put a restriction on a particular file so that the people I send it to have to save it in a specific location on their hard drives... Thanks for any help. Copy/paste to Thisworkbook module. Edit to suit your path. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal _ SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) 'Saves the current file to a certain folder 'Note that any previous version is overwritten Application.DisplayAlerts = False ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Gordstuf...

Opening files from other versions
Is there any way that Pub2000 can open a .pub file from another version? I am editor of our local Neighbourhood Watch newsletter and a contributor has sent me an article that refuses to open because it is from a different version. TIA, Willy What version was the original saved in and for that matter wht other information can you give us before this gets to be a guessing game? -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "willy" <willy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:41f376b1$1@duster.adelaide.on.net... > Is there any way that Pub2000 can open a .pub file from another &...

Print all tabs to a pdf file
I need a macro that will print all of the worksheets in an Excel workbook to separate pdf files for each tab. I would also like to name the pdf file as the name of the tab. How can I accomplish this? If 2007/2010 see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee834871(office.11).aspx Or http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "JOSEPH WEBER" <JOSEPHWEBER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C7B4249-C429-4762-9BF7-13C17BAFFCAE@microsoft.com... > I need a macro that will print all of the...

money 2005 #11

Excel last open file should move to top of list when used
When opening Excel I see list of last documents which I have used. I think that document which is opened from the list now, should move to the top of the list. That how frequently used documents would be on the list always. Now document need to be opened once every 9 (maximum numbers of history) different file used. You could send a message to MS asking for this enhancement: mswish@microsoft.com or xlwish@microsoft.com Put Excel in the subject so that it goes to the correct group. (then cross your fingers and get your checkbook out to by the newest version!) Matti Simperi wrote: > ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

How to modify program files in Vista?
Hi All: I use vs2008 make a msi file of my program. When I install in Vista(C:\program file\myproduct), the files in this folder can't be modified. Only system and admin can modify these files. But there is an ini file, every time my program should write something in this file use WritePrivateProfileString function. I want to know how can I install my program in Vista, and let my program can modify this ini file? Thanks Fiveight Your use of a .INI file which is kept in the same directory as your executable is incorrect usage. You must change your program to store information i...

Email not working when called from IE or a directory file
When I right click on a file in a directory (such as a photo) I get a menu that includes 'Send to' and an option to 'Mail recipient'. When I click on that it used to launch an email composition window from Outlook and the file is an attachment. For some reason, that function has stopped working. I checked my Outlook preferences and the box designating Outlook as the default email client is checked. I am using Outlook 2003 SP1 and this problem has just started in the last week. My OS is XP Home 5.1.2600. In addition, if I am using Internet Explorer (IE) and try to email a ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Moving files after re-stalling Windows XP Pro
Due to a corrupt Windows file I had to re-install Windows. Unfortunately this meant that the new Outlook "Contacts" files, and files I had set up in "My Shortcuts", do not show up in the current Outlook. How can I locate, and move, these files from the old Outlook into the current Outlook? Thanks, The file you need up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm There are specific steps you should take ...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

CFileDialog and file selections
Hello, I've derived CFileDialog and added my own button to the default toolbar. The propose of my derived file dialog is for choosing images from a directory and its subfolder. The new button, enables the user to import image from another directory. When the user presses the new button a standard file dialog is opened and the user chooses an image file. Aftre the standard file dialog is closed the focus is back to my derived cfiledialog class. The selected file is copied to the current directory (of my dervied cfile dialog). This process is working, and all I need to do and I don't...

Multiple VIDs in the same INF file
Hi all, I am trying to support a PCI device in my driver which is to be used by several OEMs in their products. I wonder if there are any WHQL requirements where you can't use several different VIDs in the same driver package/INF file? Obviously such a driver would work with all those devices, but one of my colleagues was under the impression that I won't be able to get this a driver signed. Is this true? I wasn't able to find any documents which stops me doing so. Thanks, Dave H *** Previously posted on microsoft.public.development.device.drivers.dtm. DaveH &l...

Money Data #2

incrementally find a file
Hi, Can someone show me how to incrementally find a file in a project inside the Visual Studio? That is, while you type the part of a file name, VS shows all the files that currently match the part you are typing. You can select one from the list of files whenever you spot the one interesting you. Please help. Thanks. Tony ...

Handling very large files (too many rows)
I'm trying to analyse a set of data. However, the data is a CSV fil with almost 1.5 million rows, which somewhat excedes the 65 thousand o so that excel can handle. However, excel is what I'm used to. If ther any convenient way to import so much data? Alternately, can anyon recomend a different means to observe and process that amount of data -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I really think that is way too much for Excel, even if you break it into bits. What you should use depends on how you want to analyse the data. Access can handle that quantity of data. Maybe, if...