Money Data #2

Can you access the Microsoft Money data with a report writer like Crystal
Reports or Microsoft Access to create customized reports?
0
tmc (4)
1/20/2006 5:28:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Nope!

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"tmc" <tmc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you access the Microsoft Money data with a report writer like Crystal
> Reports or Microsoft Access to create customized reports?

0
Bob
1/20/2006 5:42:06 PM
"tmc" <tmc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you access the Microsoft Money data with a report writer like Crystal
> Reports or Microsoft Access to create customized reports?

No.

0
spam_magnet (1210)
1/20/2006 5:45:35 PM
In microsoft.public.money, tmc wrote:

>Can you access the Microsoft Money data with a report writer like Crystal
>Reports or Microsoft Access to create customized reports?

You can use MoneyLink to get the data to Excel.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Two computers, one Money file.

Command Button to Copy Data
I'd like to create a command button that will copy the data from a control on my form for the user to then paste in whatever other various application (MS or not) needed. Is there a code to achieve this?? Thanks so much! Pamela On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 07:11:01 -0800, Pamela <Pamela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: This article discusses an easy and a hard way: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0049.htm -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I'd like to create a command button that will copy the data from a control on >my form for the user to then paste in wha...

Great Plains Requsition Managment Data Extraction for end users
For the role of Requisition Purchaser, there is not way for these users to view all outstanding req's at any point in time and answer questions such as, "What is the status of my req?" Ereq used to provided a vry simple qry that would display this information, in BP2.5 & RM there is no option to quickly and easily see ALL reqs that are out there. For instance, which approver is sitting on a req and not moving it along. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this su...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Excel Combo Box #2
I have created an Excel Combo Box that include ten different selections. The combo box is linked to a cell. I want the selection in the combo box displayed in the linked cell. What I get know is the line number. How do I correct this? Instead of using the combo on the forms toolbar, try using the combo on the control toolbar (View/Toolbars/Control Toolbox) and then set the look up range and linked cell from the combo's properties. HTH Paul >-----Original Message----- >I have created an Excel Combo Box that include ten >different selections. The combo box is linked ...

Merging data in workbook
I have a workbook containing 20 sheets. Each sheet is identical (used up to 80 rows, columns A to W) and is used to record peoples working hours each day of the week in different departments. Could someone please tell me how to consolidate all the data on the 20 sheets into a single sheet so that this will allow me to see how many hours were worked per day by each person. I don't know if these are complications - each sheet uses 80 rows but some of these will be blank rows; the same applies to the columns. In some cases people will have worked in different departments during the week so...

changing from outlook express to outlook #2
is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook express to outlook with out doing it manualy? also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp). ...

Data Exchange with a docking dialog bar
Hi all, A question from a newbie. I have a dialog bar with a combo box (edit window and drop down menu) that allows the user to select from a list of filenames. I would like to add a file to the list when the nearby "Browse..." button is pressed. Right now, my CMainFrame handles the BN_CLICKED message for the "Browse..." button. It successfully selects the file; I just don't know how to get it to appear as part of the drop-down list of the combo box. I have created a CDialog object and associated it with the resource template for the dialog box. It has a member CCo...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

money 2005 #11

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Office 98 Office Manager Problem #2
Hello Folks. This is my first post here. System: Powerbook G3 Series 1999 running Mac OS 9.2.2 Installed Office 98 from original CD after cleaning hard drive. "Customize..." in Office Manager menu does nothing. Opening Microsoft Office Manager Control Panel does nothing. Any ideas please? Am I missing a file from value pack? Thanks. Gordon F. Howell ghowell(NOSPAM)@princemusictheater.org or GFHowell(NOSPAM)@aol.com ...

Copy and paste data from Auto Filter / Subtotal (or apply a formula to filtered data)
I have Excel 2003 at work and Excel 2000 on one of my computers at home. I am not sure how much this feature differs between the two programs, but I am defintitely experiencing this problem on my work computer: When I apply autofilter and then copy the data and try to paste it onto another worksheet, it pastes all the data, not just the visible data (i.e the data that is still visible when autofilter is applied). I have just tried this on my home computer (2000) and the results are a little more unpredictable. Sometimes it will paste only the visible data, but sometimes it pastes all the dat...

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

entering time data
is there a way to enter minute second data e.g., 30:43 without having to enter the hour (none of the data points are over 59 minutes duration) ---- i'm using the format [h]:mm:ss (since i want to add the values and the total will exceed several hours) --- it seems to require an entry of the form 0:30:43 in order for the cell to contain the correct value ---- is there a way to avoid entering the colons altogether thanx nick carriero It looks like you could use this code if you alter it: http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/mask-time-input.htm ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.Offic...

WinUSB large data question
hi Can we use virtual memory or file mapping view buffer for WinUSB ? How can we send large data more than gigabytes to USB device ? Thank for your teaching . Hi, On 2010=E5=B9=B407=E6=9C=8805=E6=97=A5 06:23, Kid wrote: > Can we use virtual memory or file mapping view buffer for WinUSB ? Ho= w can > we send large data more than gigabytes to USB device ? I think setting up transfer requests of this size is a bad idea;=20 instead, just set up a loop that submits the data in handy chunks. Simon What is the max buffer size do you suggest ? "Si...

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Turn off data access warning
I have publisher files that are linked to a Microsoft Access Table. Everytime I open one of these publisher files I get a warning that asks if I want to open the publication and access the external data. Is there any way to turn off this warning? Not sure any of these articles will be helpful Description of Office features that are intended to enable collaboration and that are not intended to increase security http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822924/en-us Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide