Money-Changing Account number to handle Vanguard changes - help!

Hi:

Vanguard has changed the account numbers for its brokerage accounts. This
has caused money to download brand new accounts with nothing in them and stop
updating my old account numbered accounts. I changed the account numbers in
Account Detail page but still not working. Anyone who has any info on what
I'm missing please pass along. I cannot lose years and years of past data by
just switching to the newly downloaded accounts.

Greg
0
gcraig (37)
5/26/2009 4:16:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

PS: Microsoft Money Plus Premium, most recent version
0
gcraig (37)
5/26/2009 4:27:01 PM
On the old accounts, turn off on-line updates. You should then be able to
merge the old accounts into the new accounts.

- Merg

--
Today's problems don't worry me,
I haven't solved yesterday's yet.

"gcraig" <gcraig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> Vanguard has changed the account numbers for its brokerage accounts. This
> has caused money to download brand new accounts with nothing in them and
> stop
> updating my old account numbered accounts. I changed the account numbers
> in
> Account Detail page but still not working. Anyone who has any info on what
> I'm missing please pass along. I cannot lose years and years of past data
> by
> just switching to the newly downloaded accounts.
>
> Greg

Thanks, will try that with some credit card accounts where I had to replace
cards due to stolen wallet.

"The Merg" wrote:

> On the old accounts, turn off on-line updates. You should then be able to
> merge the old accounts into the new accounts.
>
> - Merg
>
> --
> Today's problems don't worry me,
> I haven't solved yesterday's yet.
>

> "gcraig" <gcraig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi:
> >
> > Vanguard has changed the account numbers for its brokerage accounts. This
> > has caused money to download brand new accounts with nothing in them and
> > stop
> > updating my old account numbered accounts. I changed the account numbers
> > in
> > Account Detail page but still not working. Anyone who has any info on what
> > I'm missing please pass along. I cannot lose years and years of past data
> > by
> > just switching to the newly downloaded accounts.
> >
> > Greg

0
gcraig (37)

How to identify a cell [format|category|number|scientific] for sea
I currently have a project in which I need to identify a cell if it is formatted with scientific and to ignore the data value. Similar to: If objExcel.Cells(intRow,Column).xxxxx = scientific Then Else intRow = intRow + 1 Any help would be gretly appreciated Office --> Excel 2k3 using *.vbs If I record a macro while I format a cell as Scientific with two decimal places, I'd get this numberformat: 0.00E+00 And this recorded code. Selection.NumberFormat = "0.00E+00" So I could use: if objExcel.cells(introw,intColumn).numberformat = "0.00E+00"...

How to Hide inactive accounts
I can't figure out how to hide my 0 balance, inactive accounts. I'd especially like them NOT to download to my Pocket PC either. Anybody know how to do this? Thanks, Bill In microsoft.public.money, Bill Howell wrote: >I can't figure out how to hide my 0 balance, inactive accounts. I'd >especially like them NOT to download to my Pocket PC either. Anybody know >how to do this? In the Account List, right-click and select account is closed. I don't know how that affects Pocket PC. Thanks Cal, I'll let you know tomorrow whether that affects the PPC syn...

Changing 'track changes' default settings in an existing file
I routinely receive documents created by others that require the use of tracked changes at the point that I receive them, not before. New documents that *I* create always have the settings that I prefer--inserts blue, deletions red--but the received documents are all set to 'by author.' I'm working with people who are confused/upset/occasionally panicked by the on-screen craziness of a file with more than one editor, and all they really need to see is what's going in and what's coming out anyway--hence my dislike of 'by author'. I understand that I...

how do I make perferated tabs for "For Sale phone numbers"
I am wanting to make and informational sheet for people to be able to tear off a phone number from the bottom of the information sheet. I would call them perferated tabs? What version Publisher? File, new, Publications for print, Flyers, Announcements...(2002-03) They are called tear-offs. They are in the same place in Publisher 2000, only called Publications by Wizard. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "connie" <connie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0350E40-6A56-4BD1-BB89-8A12478357...

Two computers, one Money file.

Email to all contacts in an account
Hello, I have CRM 4.0 and i was trying to send an email to an account with related contacts. the email was deliverd to the account email but not to the related contacts. i couldnt find a way to do it. Is there any way for the email to be sentl automatically to the contacts related to an account when sending an email to the account? any help would be highly appreciated. regards ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

changing from outlook express to outlook #2
is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook express to outlook with out doing it manualy? also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp). ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Is it possible to change the texts on a CFileDialog?
hi, Is it possible to change the texts on a CFileDialog? I need it to change the language of those texts. thanks, Behzad http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/customize_dialog.asp Tom "bn1" <bn1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eq74mFelEHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi, > Is it possible to change the texts on a CFileDialog? I need it to change the > language of those texts. > > thanks, > Behzad > > ...

Changing only Legend Text
Is there a way just to change the legend text, without affecting the axis label in Excel 2003? If I go to Source Data, it has one entry for those labels. Thanks, Alan In the chart, if you right-click the legend, there should be a tab to change the font size. This should allow you to change the font only for the legend. "Alan" wrote: > Is there a way just to change the legend text, without affecting > the axis label in Excel 2003? > > If I go to Source Data, it has one entry for those labels. > > ...

money 2005 #11

Reassigning accounts changes owenr on ALL objects....
We had a sales guy leave so I reassigned his accounts to various other reps....worked great EXCEPT it reassigned all objects related to that Account....even the completed ones. Where it screws me up the most is on orders already created and the reportinig that I have created....it moves those historical orders to new rep. reports have to be based on order owner vs created by because we have admins that do some order entry. Is there any way to reassign account and NOT have it change the owner on any activity/order/etc that has been completed or is in the past?????? maybe an append query at th...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Selecting varying number of chars in a textbox
In Access 2003, I need to be able to highlight (select) a substring of the text in a textbox for an existing record. For example, if I have a date: 3/10/2009 I might need to highlight the "3/10" part while leaving the "/2009" part unhighlighted. This would facilitate data-entry of a month/day while leaving the year as-is. I know this is possible, but have forgotten how. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks a million! On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:05:04 -0700, Dennis <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Check the help file on ...

Saving Changes in Transactions.
In Batches; when you go into a Transaction and come back out, the program asks you if you want to save changes. Your choices are "Save", "Delete", "Cancel". If you don't want to save changes and choose "Delete" it deletes your transaction from the batch. This is very misleading and leads to information loss. I have had several customers complain about it. We would like to see the "Delete" changed to a "Discard". Then if they want the transaction deleted from the batch they can use the "Delete Button" at the ...

formula to change font colour depending on which cell it has used
I have received some great help on here and again I am seeking more guidance (sorry). I have been tasked with setting up some spreadsheets at work to on applications coming into my department and the number of days it takes for us to deal with them. I am also looking at number of written enquiries as well. Using the following headings Application Received (B4), Enquiry Received (C4), Completed Date (E4). Then using the following formula =NETWORKDAYS(IF(B4<>"",B4,C4),E4,$A$119:$A$158) So that it will look at B4 determine if a date is in the cell if it isn’t...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Sorting Numbers with Multiple Decimals
I am attempting to create a file system using excel that can be easily searched and sorted by a number ie 1.3.12 or alphabetically. At this time I have entered the data as I would like it to appear if sorted by number, however if I attempt to alphabetize I can not restore the numbers to their proper order. Currently I have only 3 columns. One with numbers, one with file names, and one with additional information. For example 1 Office 1.1 Employees 1.1.1 Bob Marketing 1.1.2 Dave IT … 1.1.12 Joe Marketing 1.2 Equipment 1.2.1 Computers …. 12 Locations 12.1 USA 12.1.1 New York 12.1.1.1 N...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Changing the amount of leads that appear on lead page.
This seems like it would be something rather simple to do with customizations but I have not yet found a way. Right now we have 50 leads showing per page and some people have 500+ leads is there a way to have it so that more leads say 100 or maybe even all leads appear in the my leads page. Is there a reason 50 is the default limit? I am pretty new to CRM so forgive me if this is an easy question Hi, There is a setting under Workplace-->Personalize Workplace-->General that lets one modify the number of records that show up on each page. Please note that this will change the num...

logging password changes
Is it possible to audit when a user changes their Great Plains password and then get a report on this. -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada Are you using SQL Server? If so, I think turning on the C2 security option will audit these changes. "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0DF7B95-6D10-43B1-817C-063CFA4B0ACE@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to audit when a user changes their Great Plains password > and > then get a report on this. > -- > Doug Wilson > Great Plains Consultant > MCS Canada ...

Problems with Money 2005

Trying to change the picture name in VBA is giving me permission error
I have something like this Sheet1.Shapes(i).Name = "picture" + cstr(i) But it gives me an permission error (70) Anyway around this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com That should work unless that name already belongs to another shape. I get a permission denied error too in that case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...