Money Budget Question

My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I
keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out
"Unallocated".  Normally that would prompt me to go to the
"Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there.

It skews my budget numbers badly.  Any suggestions on how to fix
this?  I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is
Money 2006
0
SamFoxXRO (1)
12/10/2008 8:46:21 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I believe it means that your main budget category exceeds your individual
categories under that main category.  For example if you have Income at $5000
and under that you have paycheck at $4000 and other income at $500 it will
give you an Unallocated value of $500.

"SamFoxXRO@gmail.com" wrote:

> My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I
> keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out
> "Unallocated".  Normally that would prompt me to go to the
> "Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there.
>
> It skews my budget numbers badly.  Any suggestions on how to fix
> this?  I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is
> Money 2006

0
Jambruins (119)
12/18/2008 9:05:02 PM
It's important to specify which type of budget you're using - Advanced,
Essential, or Savings & Spending.

<SamFoxXRO@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I
> keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out
> "Unallocated".  Normally that would prompt me to go to the
> "Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there.
>
> It skews my budget numbers badly.  Any suggestions on how to fix
> this?  I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is
> Money 2006

0
spam_magnet (1210)
12/20/2008 3:33:46 AM

"Chris Cowles" wrote:

> It's important to specify which type of budget you're using - Advanced,
> Essential, or Savings & Spending.
>
> <SamFoxXRO@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I
> > keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out
> > "Unallocated".  Normally that would prompt me to go to the
> > "Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there.
> >
> > It skews my budget numbers badly.  Any suggestions on how to fix
> > this?  I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is
> > Money 2006

0
JJ7759 (95)
3/11/2009 9:01:01 PM
I have  2007 Money Savings & Spending budget.  Help

"Chris Cowles" wrote:

> It's important to specify which type of budget you're using - Advanced,
> Essential, or Savings & Spending.
>
> <SamFoxXRO@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I
> > keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out
> > "Unallocated".  Normally that would prompt me to go to the
> > "Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there.
> >
> > It skews my budget numbers badly.  Any suggestions on how to fix
> > this?  I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is
> > Money 2006

0
JJ7759 (95)
3/11/2009 9:09:01 PM
I have Money 2007 Savings & Spending. Help.  Sorry if this is a duplicate.
I'm new at this suff.

"Chris Cowles" wrote:

> It's important to specify which type of budget you're using - Advanced,
> Essential, or Savings & Spending.
>
> <SamFoxXRO@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I
> > keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out
> > "Unallocated".  Normally that would prompt me to go to the
> > "Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there.
> >
> > It skews my budget numbers badly.  Any suggestions on how to fix
> > this?  I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is
> > Money 2006

0
JJ7759 (95)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

WinUSB large data question
hi Can we use virtual memory or file mapping view buffer for WinUSB ? How can we send large data more than gigabytes to USB device ? Thank for your teaching . Hi, On 2010=E5=B9=B407=E6=9C=8805=E6=97=A5 06:23, Kid wrote: > Can we use virtual memory or file mapping view buffer for WinUSB ? Ho= w can > we send large data more than gigabytes to USB device ? I think setting up transfer requests of this size is a bad idea;=20 instead, just set up a loop that submits the data in handy chunks. Simon What is the max buffer size do you suggest ? "Si...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Question marks in reply
Once in a while a recipient of a reply indicates that instead of the text there are only question marks. The machine, where Outlook 2000 is installed, runs Windows 2000 SP3. When the problem shows up I run Detect an Repair and also "sfc /scannow" command using Run. The problem dissapears for a couple weeks and then comes back. Any ideas? ...

Rules wizard question #3
Hi - I'd like to know how I can determine how many people in our organization are forwarding their mail to another account. I'm not referring to forwarding which is set up on the Exchange server - we in IT control that... I'm referring to who may have set up forwarding in Outlook via the rules wizard. Is there any way to determine this without visiting every single user and checking manually (which is pretty much impossible)? Thanks! ...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Print range question
I've made a spreadsheet with several tabs. In this sheet i've selected a certain print range so only the information i need gets printed. But when i try to print the sheet, or on the print preview everything on the sheet gets printed.. I thought that only things inside the print range (visible on the sheet with a thin line), would be printed... Is there a way that i can define wich range only can be printed besides the print range option? I have made this sheet with Excel2007 and converted it to Excel2003. Is there something gone wrong with this conversion? I cannot reproduce this....

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Spam Question #2
Hi, This is a question about some messages I am getting from my server. It is a general SMTP and spam question. My boss keeps telling me - I never sent this message, but here's a message telling me it couldn't be delivered! I am wondering if these messages are actually being sent through our server, or somehow spoofed. Here's what makes me think they may be spoofed: Return-path: <here@us.com> Received: from [59.93.199.74] (helo=ilisa.com) by host28.ipowerweb.com with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1Ee7h6-0004U2-K6 for mpratap@progia.com; Mon, 21 Nov 2005 01:10:59 -0800 From: ...

Can't open 'my money.mny' in Money 2005
I bought a new PC last week, reinstalled Money 2005, and now I cannot access my carefully backed up money file transferred from the old PC and which contains several years worth of accounts. I'd be grateful for any help! Phil The message I get is: "Money cannot locate 'my.money.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it was a read-only file, or you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write-protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is...

MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC
I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance. Davor Opic P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr ...