Money budget question from a beginner #2

once I create a budget and go to see the budget report, I can see excelent
results of the months. The problem is that the report shows only budgeted
expenses and if I have total of 1K of unbudgeted amount I will not see that
on the report. Does that report and the budged worths anything then Or I'm
doing something wrong? I gues it is second choice. Could anybody advise?
Thanks.
0
Leon1 (14)
9/23/2004 3:59:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Are you showing income and expenses in your report? what
is the name of the report? Is it the one that shows up
from the budget left side menu? It should give you a
bottom line over/under budget.

0
anonymous (74721)

how can I find excel 2007 tutoring for beginners
Have excel 2007. Never used excel before and need to create an examination table with various timings for different candidates. I need some basic tutoring. I only seem to be able to find help for experienced users coming to 2007. Use the "Dogpile" search engine and search for 'excel 2007 tutoring for beginners' "m.lewington" wrote: > Have excel 2007. Never used excel before and need to create an examination > table with various timings for different candidates. I need some basic > tutoring. I only seem to be able to find help for experience...

Question about lookup
Hi. I have a subjectid lookup field in Case entity. So, I could retrieve its name in onChange ot other events (crmForm.all.subjectid.DataValue[0].name). But I need a description field from selected Subject in Case entity. How can I retrieve it??? Through the lookup field you only have access to the GUID of the entity, the type (account, contact, etc) and the name. If you need to access the other attributes of the entity, you will have to retrieve them, e.g. using client side webservices or calling a custom aspx page. HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- ...

Default Footer #2
Is there a way to set Excel to place the file path footer on all documents by default? I want every document opened or created in Excel to place this footer in the document. You could use before print macro that will put the path there before you print -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com "It is a good thing to follow the first law of holes; if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey "Jules" <Jules@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EAB57A8-7BBA-4D5B-9C64-862406758147@microsoft.c...

query question
hi, i have already created a query between table A and table B. i printed out this query which only show the records were matched between table A and table B. some records in the table A was missed to show on the report. in fact, i wish that the report can show all records based on table A together with table B's information. how can i do it thanks for your help in advance jimmy Hi Jimmy are we talking Excel or Access, if excel i've no idea, but if it's Access, right mouse click on the join between table A and B in your query, choose Join Properties and choose the option...

MONEY 2006 stock price updates
Unless I'm reading my screens wrong, somehow I'm still geting automatic stock price updates on my MS Money 2006. This even though support ended. How long will this continue? I'm ok with not getting my bank/broker statement automatically(never turned on since I didn't want to share that acct. info.). Do I need to get the free money plus trial then buy & switch to Quicken? ...

Money SP1 Update Issue Fixed
You should now be able to install the SP1 update with Money 2007 the issue has been fixed although it may take a day or two for all the servers to be fixed but most should work now I beleive Steve ...

Money isn't allowing interest on student loan?
I'm using Money 2003. I've setup a student loan account and can only make payments. How do I add interest that accrues monthly? Thanks, Brett Brett wrote: > I'm using Money 2003. I've setup a student loan account and can only make > payments. How do I add interest that accrues monthly? > > Thanks, > Brett > > Brett, It doesn't do it automatically? I created a student loan and told Money 2003 that intrest accures according to when payment is received. I setup an auto-withdrawl and just DL the transaction. I just set up the loan to get a...

"From" message #2
Our Outlook 2003 was just installed. Evidently, it was set up with my boss's name instead of the company name. So, when messages are sent, they read ,"Joe Smith said . . ." instead of the company name. I am new to this office and I do not know how to change this setting. Can you help? If you are using a POP3 or IMAP connection you can change your display name by going to Tools-> E-mail Accounts... and open the properties of the listed account. In the case of an Exchange mailbox contact your mail administrator for your details. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] ...

A Concatenate Formula Question
I am using Concatenate to build strings from a spreadhsheet. Mostly these are based on prior records. My data was delivered sort of like this Parent | Name "" | Dockmaster Dockmaster | Level 1 Dockmaster | Level 2 Dockmaster | Level 3 None | Wharfloader Wharfloader | Level 1 etc So I created a new field FullName and used Concatenate to say if Parent<>"" then Concatenate PriorRecord#_FullName + CurrentRecord_Name e.g. Dockmaster Level 1 Obviously when ti gets to Wharfloader si...

how do I display 2 secondary Y axis' side by side?
I am setting up a chart for the following Month Jan Feb Mar Apr Units 5 4 3 6 Dollar 55 35 40 67 with units and dollar as primary and secondary Y axis'. My problem is that the two vertical bars for each month overlap each other. How can I display the units bar and dollar bar for each month side by by side? If you wish, you can call me at 215 375 4528 cell. Thanks, Kevin Si Jon tells all at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "K...

503 5.5.2 Send hello first
Hi: I got a very strange problem, we want to send some emails from a Lotus notes email server to a newly created exchange2k3 server. (One component of Small Business Server. ) Exchange2K3 server seems works fine, can send/receive email with most of the email severs available on Internet. The problem is Exchange2K3 always reject email from the Lotus notes server. With error message: --------------------- Error transferring to mail.PURESINO.COM; SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 503 5.5.2 Send hello first --------------------- Can anyone give me a hint, how can I fix it? Thanks Sidn...

Beginners Question
Hi All I had a beginners question about CRM and this seemed like a good place to start :-) I'm looking at what constitutes a CRM application - in your mind. I've seen some references to people importing data from apps like Symantec ACT! (which, if memory serves, is an SFA application). As you might note from my sig, my company produces a help desk application (which I'm led to believe is another part of a CRM app). So, I'm left with the impression that CRM is a help desk app, an SFA app and some customer data mining tool all melded together. Am I close? -- Derek Davidson...

Excel Not Responding #2
Windows 2000 Professional running Office XP. When opening a file over the network from Windows 2000 Server, it takes a long time and in the task manager it shows "not responding" Then suddenly it opens. When copying the file locally, it opens immediately. The environment is 10/100 Switched network. This is happening on machines with 100Mb network cards and the server has a 100Mb card as well. Any ideas would be appreciated..... ...

FRX Drill down to GP Level #2
Hi, Is there any possibility to drill down from FRx Viewer to GP Level. I means I want to open one GP Financial Window by drilling down the FRx report. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks You should be able to drill into the transaction by running the report as Financial and Transaction and then continue to drill down until you get a prompt. I found that this is a little quirky, I'm not sure if this works with SP10 and windows authentication. But if you are logging into FRx with your GP user ID, the box will pop up asking you to supply your password. I think as long as you have...

A silly 'lil question
I'm stumped. How do I put a tab space character  into a cell for CSV export? According to my character map it's ctrl+| (which brings up format cells) or alt + a four number sequence (too much trouble). ....It's the little things that get ya! I know it gets dark in Candia! sooner now--because of the early frost???? Debra Dalgleish wrote: > > Oops! Would you believe it was still dark when I posted that, and I > couldn't see what I was typing? > > Thanks for the correction. > > Dave Peterson wrote: > > I tried the alt-0009 when I was typing tex...

2 NIC cards
Hi I have SBS 2008 with 2 nics. When I configure it for Teaming that 2 nic will shown as one, the internet configuration failed, it cannot see the ip of the nic and the ip of the router. If I configure it as one nic its ok. The server is HP Proliant ML350 G6. Any idea? Than'x Shay __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4901 (20100227) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Hi Shay: You will have to drop off the second nic to run the wizards. Drop off as in ...

worksheet question #2
Hi, I am quite new to this so go easy !, I have the code (donted - thanks) below that will create a new worksheet with the name changed to some data input by the user. my question is it possible to 'format' parts of this worksheet ie show data in cell B13 as 'bold' and to add three 'heading's to 3 different cells. so by default I want the newly created worksheet to have the following 'standard' settings. cells D13:D17 and F13:F17 to be formatted to show values in £ cell D12 to show the word "PRICE" in bold size 12 cell B25 to be text size 20 in...

Microsoft money 2003 #4
When I try to enter a transaction into the register I get the following response: "This transaction cannot be enterred". This problem just popped up and has never happened before. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you, Charlie In microsoft.public.money, Charlie wrote: >When I try to enter a transaction into the register I get >the following response: "This transaction cannot be >enterred". This problem just popped up and has never >happened before. > >I would appreciate any advice. Consider File->Restore. If you don't have a rec...

javascript #2
I am not familiar with Javascript. Would it be possible to write an OnChange event for a picklist, that when the value of the picklist changes, a numerical, percentage value in another field on the form, will change to a preset value within the javascript statement? So---field 1 (picklist value) is changed. Then-- percentage value in field 2 changes on tab off of field 2. Could you give a more specific example please? Hi, Yes, this is possible through a rather simple bit of scripting. Let's say the schema name of the picklist attribute is new_picklist1 and that of the dependa...

Money 2005, unable to install
I tried to install Money 2005 standard. I allowed it to unnistall Money 2002. After that, I got an error message: Unable to install required components. Try again later. Upon trying again, it displays the same error message again. Any ideas? try to disable your virus software that worked for me. hope this helps >-----Original Message----- >I tried to install Money 2005 standard. I allowed it to >unnistall Money 2002. After that, I got an error message: > >Unable to install required components. Try again later. > >Upon trying again, it displays the same error message ...

Cannot open Excel File #2
Good day to all, why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file. very appreciate for those are help me. Thanks. -- Regards, AK Yeoh SMT Division Sanshin (M) Sdn. Bhd. Tel: 04-4257077 Ext:122 Fax:04-4259077 Hi! You can try the steps below: 1. Close Microsoft Excel. 2. Click the Start button, and then click Run. 3. In the Open box, type the following: "Excel.exe /unregserver" without quotation marks 4. Click the Start button, and then click Run. 5. In the Open box, type the following: "Excel.exe /regserver" without quotation marks Can yo...

colum to rows #2
thank you for the suggestion but with some 15000 rows and maybe 1400 names in colum a, it would be very painfu -- alexander ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alexanderd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=498 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27543 How about a small macro? Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iRow As Long Dim FirstRow As Long Dim LastRow As Long Dim wks As Worksheet Dim TopCell As Range Dim BotCell As Range Set wks = Worksheets(&q...

Socket Notification Sink Error #2
Hi, We use CAsyncSocket after several hours we get "Socket Notification Sink" error message box. We do not use gracefully close Is that can solve the problem? Thanks, Itsik itsik wrote: > > Hi, > We use CAsyncSocket after several hours we get "Socket Notification > Sink" error message box. We do not use gracefully close Is that can > solve the problem? > Thanks, > Itsik Yes, a gracefull close might solve the problem. I think the error means there is an attempt to process a data received notification on a closed socket. A gracefull close will flush ...

Put Money on Second Computer?
Can I put Money 2004 on my home and work computer and send the file back and forth and only pay one fee? I think you will infer the answer "No" from the EULA in Help|About. Your home desktop and your laptop? Yes, explicitly. "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108901c47b41$336a9450$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can I put Money 2004 on my home and work computer and > send the file back and forth and only pay one fee? ...

User does not show in Outlook Address Book #2
I have a user that I created a few months back and it does not show in the Address Book. I have checked all settings and it all looks normal. I have created many users after this one and they've had no problems. This user can send and receive emails without a problem, but it's not listed in the Address list. How can I fix this.... Thanks in advance ...