money 97 #2

when going into investment portfoloi, then online quotes,
click call, in summary of call to online quotes.  where
the quotes should be name of quote was not recognized.
running win 98, internet explorer 4.0, and money 97
version 5.0
thanks
0
anonymous (74717)
2/25/2004 1:46:50 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, doug wrote:

>when going into investment portfoloi, then online quotes,
>click call, in summary of call to online quotes.  where
>the quotes should be name of quote was not recognized.
>running win 98, internet explorer 4.0, and money 97
>version 5.0

A problem made the quote downloads fail for Money 97.  It was not
intentional. It is not clear what will happen, however.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
2/25/2004 1:51:15 AM

0
anonymous (74717)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

changing from outlook express to outlook #2
is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook express to outlook with out doing it manualy? also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp). ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

Duplicate Funds in Money

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

Problems with Money 2005

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Calendar #2
On the Outlook 2002 Calendar, on the Day/Week/Month view, the items that have activities scheduled are bold. Is there any way to highlight or colour these days different colours, maybe based on their categories? Hello, Calendar color can be defined using lable. Please review the follow article below: 296230 OL2002: How to Modify Default Calendar Labels http://support.microsoft.com/?id=296230 Best Regards, Jan Suralertrungsri, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support Client Server Infrastructure -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

Money Data #2

cannot convert from 'class CPoint [2]' to 'const class CPoint [2]'
Hi i am getting the above compile error (C2440) and i can't work out why. This is what it involves class MyClass { protected: CPoint memberPoint[2]; } MyClass::MyFunction() { CPoint stackPoint[2]; stackPoint[0] = somePoint; stackPoint[1] = anotherPoint; memberPoint = stackPoint; } the above error occurs at the memberPoint = stackPoint line. I cant work out why i cannot assign 1 point array that is created on the stack and assigned values (stackPoint[2]) to another array that was created as a member array of the class. I didnt initialize the member point array, but i shouldnt have ...

receiving only 1 page of 2 page emails
My problem is I have a user (Malinda) with a windows xp cpu using outlook 2003. When Malinda forwards or sends an email to Jackie, also on the same server with a windows 98 cpu and outlook 2000, Jackie can only view 1 page of the email. Sometimes she can print out the entire document and sometimes it only has the 1 page (the same amount that can be viewed) I cannot determine who's computer is having the problem and how to correct it. It is only happening on these 2 computers. No one else has a problem receiving or sending emails from these 2 people. Sometimes the emails forw...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Message Box #2
All, below is the code that I use to delete contents of the open sheet. How do I make it ask or show a message box with 'Yes' or 'No' asking to delet or not? Thanks in advance. Cells.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp End Sub Dim resp as long resp = msgbox(Prompt:="Are you sure", buttons:=vbyesno) if resp = vbno then 'do nothing else activesheet.rows.delete end if alish wrote: > > All, below is the code that I use to delete contents of the open sheet. How > do I make it ask or show a message box with 'Yes' or 'No' a...

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Autocomplete #2
When using Autocomplete to fill cells, I have two different responses. In one computer workbook, I can only use Autocomplete in a continuous cell progression in a specific column. Each row has to have type in them to pull from. In a different workbook in another computer in my office, I can type in the same column but with rows that remain empty and it still uses Autocomplete to pull text from. Example: Column D - If text is in rows 1-10, then I skip 11, I can't use the information from rows 1-10 in cell 12. However, in the other computer workbook, I can have informatio...