Money 2007 Registry Entry - At Startup and Shutdown

The following message is received everytime I start and stop Money 2007.  I
use McAfee Firewall, etc.  The odd part is that McAfee doesn't let me
permanenetly accept this registtry change.  Does anyone know what it is about
and if it is really needed..Can I stop it from happening inside Money?

Thanks

Frank

Process: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnycorefiles\msmoney.exe
Process Name: Microsoft Money
Process Publisher: Microsoft(R) Corporation
Affected Items:
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3405039426-1754454779-3683679437-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\//@surf.mar@\
0
flatini (3)
4/15/2007 4:44:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, flatini wrote:

>The following message is received everytime I start and stop Money 2007.  I
>use McAfee Firewall, etc.  The odd part is that McAfee doesn't let me
>permanenetly accept this registtry change.  Does anyone know what it is about
>and if it is really needed..Can I stop it from happening inside Money?
>
>Thanks
>
>Frank
>
>Process: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnycorefiles\msmoney.exe
>Process Name: Microsoft Money
>Process Publisher: Microsoft(R) Corporation
>Affected Items:
>HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3405039426-1754454779-3683679437-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\//@surf.mar@\

I think you are implying that the message is from McAfee.

In IE7, I would go to
Tools->InternetOptions->Security->TrustedSites->Sites list and
uncheck "Require server verification...  ".  In the trusted sites
list I would add
  money://
and see if that makes the problem go away.

If that does not fix it, and if you are behind a NAT router with
your Windows updates up to date, I would disable McAfee to see if
that makes the problem go away.

0
via_newsgroup (13115)
4/15/2007 4:59:00 PM
Ooops, yes, I meant that message was from McAfee.  I will try your
reccomendation.  Thanks.

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, flatini wrote:
>
> >The following message is received everytime I start and stop Money 2007.  I
> >use McAfee Firewall, etc.  The odd part is that McAfee doesn't let me
> >permanenetly accept this registtry change.  Does anyone know what it is about
> >and if it is really needed..Can I stop it from happening inside Money?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Frank
> >
> >Process: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnycorefiles\msmoney.exe
> >Process Name: Microsoft Money
> >Process Publisher: Microsoft(R) Corporation
> >Affected Items:
> >HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3405039426-1754454779-3683679437-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\//@surf.mar@\
>
> I think you are implying that the message is from McAfee.
>

> In IE7, I would go to
> Tools->InternetOptions->Security->TrustedSites->Sites list and
> uncheck "Require server verification...  ".  In the trusted sites
> list I would add
>   money://
> and see if that makes the problem go away.
>
> If that does not fix it, and if you are behind a NAT router with
> your Windows updates up to date, I would disable McAfee to see if
> that makes the problem go away.

0
flatini (3)

Two computers, one Money file.

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Can't copy outside of Excel 2007 after copying within a spreadshee
I do a lot of copy and paste from Excel to external files/applications and vice versa. In Excel 2003, I could copy a value in a spreadsheet, paste it into an external tool or file and run a search or process, copy the results from the external process, then paste back into Excel. However, since moving to 2007 I can no longer to do this. I am able to copy the value in Excel and paste it externally, but when I try to copy an external value and paste it back into Excel, the value that I copied in Excel is pasted instead. It's basically ignoring the information that I copy ou...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

Write files no shutdown
I have a program that needs to write to several files right before it terminates. I have just noticed that when the program is killed by a system shutdown, these files don't get written. Can anyone give me their opinion as to how to get around this problem? Much appreciated. It depends on how your program is "killed". One way to take care of the problem is to write the files out periodically (every seconds if they have changed). Lots of programs do this sort of thing in a "save" mode so that if the program crashes or is killed the files can still be restored to ...

money 2002 #26

Exchange 2007 on DC single server
Hello Any issues with installing Exchange 2007 on a DC? I have one server so everything has to go on this box. one more question I will be using the anti spam agents that come out of hte box with 2007. I know how to install the agents on the HT server role, but is there a compand that i need to run to enable the junk-mail threshold? I was under the impression that the junk-mail folder wont work unless i turn it on using a shell command. All users are running outlook 2003 sp2 Hi a) you can have Exchange and DC on a single box but it is not recommended. b) Junk-mail thresholds can be...

money 2005 #11

problems opening new email/calendar entries
when I try to open a new email/calendar entry, I get the following error message in Outlook 2007: Could not install the custom actions. The object could not be found. I have had this problem previously but can't remember where I found the solution which was somewhere on this forum. I know I have to delete a specific file folder, but can't remember which one. anyone who can assist? Thanks! ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

UserId on Journal Entries
Where do I find the userid of the user that created a journal entry? I cannot seem to find this information on the detail drill down screens. Thanks, Bruce You can use Smartlist to create a custom report with this information. We have one under "Account Transations". You will need to add a column "User who posted". I also look at the "Originating Posted Date" on this report. "Bruce" wrote: > Where do I find the userid of the user that created a journal entry? I > cannot seem to find this information on the detail drill down screens. ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Exchange 2007 and EFORMS REGISTRY
Hi, on technet I found the information that custom forms are de-emphasized. Does that mean that even if I create a public folder store in Ex2007 I cannot have an organizational forms library for my MAPI form definitions? If that is true, how am I supposed to manage the GUI of MAPI items of my message classes in the enterprise? Please don't tell me that MAPI form configurations have to be published to each and every mailbox where my message classes should be useable. That sounds like a deployment nightmare. Please don't tell me either that one has to keep a pre-Ex2007 server jus...

2007-- word categories for contacts
Please help me to discover how I can type in words into the category field when creating new contact entries in 2007, instead of the colours. [I have a word based category system used for about 2000 contacts from Outloook 2003, using 100 or more category words]. Thank you SR Open the Contact and from the Show group in the Ribbon select All Fields. Set Select from to: Frequently-used fields. Locate the Categories field and type your categories in the Value column. You can separate categories with a ; or a , -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Ou...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

How to switch between different e-mail accounts in Outlook 2007?
Hi! How do you switch between the different e-mail accoounts in Outlook 2007? It was so easy with my old Outlook Express. Having created the different e-mail accounts I can see anywhere to switch between the difffernt e-mail addresses. Thanks all You either set up your multiple email accounts in the same OL profile, or with the Mail Applet set up another Profile with new data file and the required email account. NB you cannot switch between Profiles without shutting OL down, unlike OE where you can switch Identities "Edgarki" <Edgarki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...