Money 2007 Premium Downloaded Version won't install on Vista x64 U

I recently purchased the downloadable version of Microsoft Money 2007 Premium
from Microsoft.com, and it appears to be the full install file.  However,
when I try to run the instal program on Vista Ultimate x64 edition, it
crashes on the little "Loading" box before it gets to any dialog or file
copying.  Any help or suggestions would be great.  I have tried "run as
administrator" along with compatibility mode for XP SP2, Windows 2000, and
Window 9x/ME, and none of the above have had any affect.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  Likewise, if anyone
knows what Microsoft number I should call for support or a refund, I would
also appreciate that.  The requirements on the web site said "XP SP2 or
later" which I have, and I meet all other requirements, so to me I deserve a
refund if I can't get it working.
0
Trevor311 (1)
2/11/2007 9:14:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Digital River hosts the download purchase.
Go to http://findmyorder.com for assistance and contact information.

-Mark

"Trevor311" <Trevor311@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently purchased the downloadable version of Microsoft Money 2007
>Premium
> from Microsoft.com, and it appears to be the full install file.  However,
> when I try to run the instal program on Vista Ultimate x64 edition, it
> crashes on the little "Loading" box before it gets to any dialog or file
> copying.  Any help or suggestions would be great.  I have tried "run as
> administrator" along with compatibility mode for XP SP2, Windows 2000, and
> Window 9x/ME, and none of the above have had any affect.
>
> Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  Likewise, if anyone
> knows what Microsoft number I should call for support or a refund, I would
> also appreciate that.  The requirements on the web site said "XP SP2 or
> later" which I have, and I meet all other requirements, so to me I deserve
> refund if I can't get it working.

0
abcd7779 (838)
2/12/2007 5:29:37 PM
I just installed 2007 on Vista Ult x64 and it worked fine for me.
No changes from default anythingm it does gripe about flash needing update
when it doesnt.
Sorry

"Trevor311" wrote:

> I recently purchased the downloadable version of Microsoft Money 2007 Premium
> from Microsoft.com, and it appears to be the full install file.  However,
> when I try to run the instal program on Vista Ultimate x64 edition, it
> crashes on the little "Loading" box before it gets to any dialog or file
> copying.  Any help or suggestions would be great.  I have tried "run as
> administrator" along with compatibility mode for XP SP2, Windows 2000, and
> Window 9x/ME, and none of the above have had any affect.
>
> Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  Likewise, if anyone
> knows what Microsoft number I should call for support or a refund, I would
> also appreciate that.  The requirements on the web site said "XP SP2 or
> later" which I have, and I meet all other requirements, so to me I deserve a
> refund if I can't get it working.
0
Michael5492 (655)
2/28/2007 10:01:31 PM
Oh but mine was from the box not down load

"Trevor311" wrote:

> I recently purchased the downloadable version of Microsoft Money 2007 Premium
> from Microsoft.com, and it appears to be the full install file.  However,
> when I try to run the instal program on Vista Ultimate x64 edition, it
> crashes on the little "Loading" box before it gets to any dialog or file
> copying.  Any help or suggestions would be great.  I have tried "run as
> administrator" along with compatibility mode for XP SP2, Windows 2000, and
> Window 9x/ME, and none of the above have had any affect.
>
> Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  Likewise, if anyone
> knows what Microsoft number I should call for support or a refund, I would
> also appreciate that.  The requirements on the web site said "XP SP2 or
> later" which I have, and I meet all other requirements, so to me I deserve a
> refund if I can't get it working.
0
Michael5492 (655)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

CRM Sales for Outlook Client
H I have installed CRM V1.2. Installation was 100% perfect. However, I am experiencing problems when installing the sales client for outlook. After specifying the url where the website is hosted, an error appears stating that no crm server components were located. I am unable to continue from there. OS: Windows XP, SP Office: Office 200 Please find attached the log file [19:48:05] CSetup::Initialize result: 0x0 [19:48:05] Checking v1 product GUID: {505D5841-FB9D-452A-9381-6AD6904769AB} [19:48:05] Checking component GUID: {0C5FCCD4-3F44-4d2a-A68D-3FE77927BF1F} [19:48:05] No existing CRM ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

Can't copy outside of Excel 2007 after copying within a spreadshee
I do a lot of copy and paste from Excel to external files/applications and vice versa. In Excel 2003, I could copy a value in a spreadsheet, paste it into an external tool or file and run a search or process, copy the results from the external process, then paste back into Excel. However, since moving to 2007 I can no longer to do this. I am able to copy the value in Excel and paste it externally, but when I try to copy an external value and paste it back into Excel, the value that I copied in Excel is pasted instead. It's basically ignoring the information that I copy ou...

money 2002 #26

Exchange 2007 on DC single server
Hello Any issues with installing Exchange 2007 on a DC? I have one server so everything has to go on this box. one more question I will be using the anti spam agents that come out of hte box with 2007. I know how to install the agents on the HT server role, but is there a compand that i need to run to enable the junk-mail threshold? I was under the impression that the junk-mail folder wont work unless i turn it on using a shell command. All users are running outlook 2003 sp2 Hi a) you can have Exchange and DC on a single box but it is not recommended. b) Junk-mail thresholds can be...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Exchange 2007 and EFORMS REGISTRY
Hi, on technet I found the information that custom forms are de-emphasized. Does that mean that even if I create a public folder store in Ex2007 I cannot have an organizational forms library for my MAPI form definitions? If that is true, how am I supposed to manage the GUI of MAPI items of my message classes in the enterprise? Please don't tell me that MAPI form configurations have to be published to each and every mailbox where my message classes should be useable. That sounds like a deployment nightmare. Please don't tell me either that one has to keep a pre-Ex2007 server jus...

Great Plains Application hanging while launching after SP2 install
Hi, I upgraded Great Plains 7.5 to version 8.0 Launched the application and it was working fine. After I installed Service Pack 2, it is lauching application but hangs while loading navigation pane and menu bar. I need immediate help please. Is it on all workstations? Is it doing it on the server, where you may have the GP client installed, too? Did you run the perform special update in Utilities? "Jacob Koshy" <msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:Offx4UBaFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I upgraded Great Plains 7.5 to version 8.0 > Launched the a...

2007-- word categories for contacts
Please help me to discover how I can type in words into the category field when creating new contact entries in 2007, instead of the colours. [I have a word based category system used for about 2000 contacts from Outloook 2003, using 100 or more category words]. Thank you SR Open the Contact and from the Show group in the Ribbon select All Fields. Set Select from to: Frequently-used fields. Locate the Categories field and type your categories in the Value column. You can separate categories with a ; or a , -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Ou...

money vs simply accounting

Updating from Version 8.0 to 9.0
I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm doing this? If you are planning to upgrade your 8 to 9 and wanting to sQL SERVER 2005, upgrade first your Great Plains in SQL Server 2000. Upgrade in SQL SERVER 2005 do not work. Gerald "jake" wrote: > I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 > to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm > doing this? > > The biggest tip I can give you is to do a test upgrade bef...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Publisher cannot open files from a different version (again!)
I've gone through lots of messages about this problem and have tried the Norton and dragging the file to the desktop suggestions but neither have worked. My version of Publisher is: Microsoft Publisher 2000 SR-1. I have received a CD today which has 3 templates on it which I need to access but I keep getting the above error message. On the files I can't open it says the version is Publisher 2000 Version 6. I really am not technical but I presume that means it is a newer version than my own, yet they are both Publisher 2000 - will I need to purchase a newer version of Publishe...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?