Money 2007 Premium deleted transactions

Okay, just installed it, and actually got the thing to download transactions
from my credit union.. funny thing is it only went back 1 month, would be
nice to know how to get it to download everything.there is to get.

So I decided I would manually enter transactions to cover back to the
beginning of the last month, then I could just do the archive download of
previous months and I'd be set.

So I entered about 25 transactions and it put them in the Adjustments
Section.  Right at the top it said, once it was cleared, click the check-off
box and click Delete Cleared Adjustments to remove it from the list.  Did
that and it just deleted them.  It didn't add them to the Cleared
Transactions List.  It just deleted them.

Hmm.  So how the heck do I get it to work right and just add them to the
Cleared Transactions.  Really worrisome that it would just delete them all
with no warning message or anything.  I have looked and can't find them
anywhere I might have missed, they're just gone.

Anyone run into this?  Is there a solution or am I missing something?

Thanks

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Ronald Stepp wrote:

>Okay, just installed it,

It? Is it Essentials, Deluxe, Premium or what? If not Essentials,
Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)->DisplayAllAccountsInTheAdvancedRegister
would make the registers look like most posters here are familiar
with.

> and actually got the thing to download transactions
>from my credit union.. funny thing is it only went back 1 month, would be
>nice to know how to get it to download everything.there is to get.
>
>So I decided I would manually enter transactions to cover back to the
>beginning of the last month, then I could just do the archive download of
>previous months and I'd be set.
>
>So I entered about 25 transactions and it put them in the Adjustments
>Section.  Right at the top it said, once it was cleared, click the check-off
>box and click Delete Cleared Adjustments to remove it from the list.  Did
>that and it just deleted them.  It didn't add them to the Cleared
>Transactions List.  It just deleted them.
>
>Hmm.  So how the heck do I get it to work right and just add them to the
>Cleared Transactions.  Really worrisome that it would just delete them all
>with no warning message or anything.  I have looked and can't find them
>anywhere I might have missed, they're just gone.
>
>Anyone run into this?  Is there a solution or am I missing something?
>
>Thanks

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, Ronald Stepp wrote:
>
>>Okay, just installed it,
>
> It? Is it Essentials, Deluxe, Premium or what? If not Essentials,
> Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)->DisplayAllAccountsInTheAdvancedRegister
> would make the registers look like most posters here are familiar
> with.

Hmm, I thought that was clear from the fact that my post was titled:
"Money 2007 Premium deleted transactions"

Or maybe it's just me having a brain dump.. heh heh.. thanks for the tip.

In microsoft.public.money, Ronald Stepp wrote:

>"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message
>> In microsoft.public.money, Ronald Stepp wrote:
>>
>>>Okay, just installed it,
>>
>> It? Is it Essentials, Deluxe, Premium or what? If not Essentials,
>> Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)->DisplayAllAccountsInTheAdvancedRegister
>> would make the registers look like most posters here are familiar
>> with.
>
>Hmm, I thought that was clear from the fact that my post was titled:
>"Money 2007 Premium deleted transactions"
>
>Or maybe it's just me having a brain dump.. heh heh.. thanks for the tip.

I missed that. Here is another tip: Ctrl+T.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

money 2005 #29
how do i get the automatic 2 point decimal point on entries like 2004 etc skipperjak wrote: > how do i get the automatic 2 point decimal point on entries like 2004 > etc Assuming you mean you want the year to be 04 vs 2004, I believe that setting is found in the Window's (not Money) "control panel" "regional Settings" -- Joseph Meehan Dia duit Assuming you mean that you want to enter 1995 as a value and get 19.95, check the settings in Tools|Settings. It's still there somewhere. It's just all been arbitrarily rearranged from M04 "t...

xl 2007 how to validate that cell 1 invalid if cell 2 not blank
microsoft office 2007 xl - how do you validate a cell such that you cannot enter a value in cell 1 if a value has been entered in cell 2? ...

2007 Premium Registration
Dear NG: Purchased Money 2007 Premium CD from Costco. Help > About Microsoft Money > Version 16.0.125.621 Coverted .mny file from Money 2006 Deluxe The back of the CD case states: "To register Microsoft Money 2007 Premium:" "On the Help menu, click Register and follow the instructions on your screen." I have no "Register" option under the Help menu. Under Tools > Settings > Online service settings, I've checked the option to "Remind me to register when Miney starts so I can receive..." However after restarting Money there is no prom...

Compact Money file
I want to remove some information in my Money 2003 data file. This is about half of all data in the file. I can delete the information inside Money. But, the size of the Money data file remains the same. Looks like Money does not physically remove the deleted data from the file. Is there any way to "compact" the data file to remove deleted data physically as in Access database? In microsoft.public.money, Cheung wrote: >I want to remove some information in my Money 2003 data >file. This is about half of all data in the file. I can >delete the information inside Money...

Access 2007.
Good Day, I'm working with an Access 2000 database that I inherited and I'm having some problems with it since we've moved to Office 2007. First I can't seem to get the creating 'Database.mdb' to stop - now I've read it has something to do with Compact and Repair and possibly permissions, but nothing seems to work. Also I've noticed when a developer makes a copy of our Test Database to make some enhancements, she is noticing a lot of the data is being duplicated thus creating bigger problems. Does anyone have any advise for me as to what I can do to ge...

Money 2002 unable to verify online sign-in
Through 7/15/03, everything was fine with online sign- in. When I returned from vacation on 7/24, and ever since, I have been receiving the error message: "Money is unable to verify your online sign-in". To my knowledge, nothing has changed on the system. Today, I reset my password (using the same password) via the "Forgot your password" route. I received notice that it was reset, but the same error message prevails Same thing here. Just quit working today. I think Microsoft has a problem. There are other posts in this newsgroup listing the same failure. None of ...

Office 2007 viewers for Mac
I am increasingly getting docx, xlsx and pptx files from colleagues but can't of course read them on the Mac. I read in the interview with the head of the MacBU @ Microsoft that viewers were coming but I haven't found anything since. Does anyone know any more? I believe most everyone expected to se the converters by now, but I'm afraid you know as much as any of us. The Mactopia site is the place to check periodically - I'm certain they will be posted for d/l there as soon as they are available. In the meantime the only option is to have the user re-send in 97-2003 for...

Error Deleting a Public Folder
When I try to delete a particular Public Folder I get the following error message: The operation failed because of an HTTP Error 422 ID: c1030af4 Any ideas how I can get rid of this folder? On 9 Aug 2006 01:36:36 -0700, "compass" <compass@compasscc.com> wrote: >When I try to delete a particular Public Folder I get the following >error message: >The operation failed because of an HTTP Error 422 >ID: c1030af4 > >Any ideas how I can get rid of this folder? Try pfdavadmin: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422...

Rule: Delete from server
Vista business, windows mail Hi, there is a rule in windows mail: "delete from server" if - for exemple - special words exist in the text of the mail. In this case, you cannot click the further rule: "do not execute further rules" The effect is, that this mails are loaded in my computer. I expected that they would be deleted from the mail-server and would not be sent to my computer. PS. Please excuse my English, it's a long time that I've learned it ! See http://www.insideoe.com/tips/rules.htm#delete steve "Hans" <h.schrott@...

Show/hide is showing although the button isn't selected- word 2007
I cant get rid of the show/hide option even though the button isn't selected. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have tried shutting down the computer but it hasn't helped. This isn't a problem for other account users on this computer. Thanks, Bec The Show/Hide ¶ button toggles the display between showing ALL nonprinting characters (formatting marks) and those that are specifically selected in Tools | Options | View or Office Button | Word Options | Display. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvp...

Outlook 2007 Inbox Folder Missing
User is running Server 2003 and Office 2007. When he launches Outlook 2007 he has no "Inbox" in his "All Mail Items" list, which is under Mailbox - User Name. Using OWA it doesn't show up there either. He can get to it by launching Outlook and going to the "Outlook Today" page and clicking on "Inbox". He can send and receive. Any ideas? <rwright142@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1192554314.689256.121850@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com... Hello rwright142, > User is running Server 2003 and Office 2007. When he launches Outlook &g...

Outlook 2007 sp2 cached mode availability service
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, the cas and mbx server are on separate boxes and are both located in AD site1. The user community is all running Outlook 2007 sp2 and are located in AD site2, there is a DS3 connection between AD site1 and AD site2 no problems with the connection or speed of the connection. I have two questions #1 When outlook is connected to the network and using rpc and tcp/ip how does it call the exchange web services to find OOF, availibility, OAB? does it use tcp/ip or https ? and what server is it directly connecting with ? is it the CAS box or th...

How do you convert an add-in from acc 2000 to acc 2007?
We have a bunch of access add-ins that we created in acc 2000. Trying to upgrade to acc 2007 but we can't seem to get the add-ins to work. Is there a equivalent to the USYSREGINFO? We can't even find the table (or any system tables) when we open the original myaddin.mda in acc 2007. If there is a different way to register it, anyone know how? We were able to find the add-in manager and add the add-in. Could not edit the path where the add-in shuold be copied because we couldn't update the USYSREGINFO. Any help, pointers, guidance would be appreciated. Thanks. Z. Comments ...

Word 2007: Create a referenced date control with a default date
I am trying to do the following for a client: A template for a letter has a locked (grouped, but not protected) section on the first page containing content controls for name, address and date. On the following pages there is a header with REF fields referencing bookmarks around the content controls on the first page. This works fine for copying the data to the header. Now I want a default date in the date control on the first page, so I add a CREATEDDATE field inside the control. This gets filled in automatically when the document is generated, and the user can change the d...

Reproducable bug with Access 2007 runtime: macro, rename table does not work
Dear all, I have a macro renaming the table X to A. This macro works fine when access 2K3 is installed. With run-time 2007 (and perhaps with Access 2007 also), I don't get any error message and the rename is NOT done. (Run-time allows me to delete and import objects, but not to rename?) The table has no relations. Can someone tell me if there is a patch/workaround for this? Seems to be to be a (severe) bug. Regards, Alain ...

Header/Footer insert into 2007 corporate template
I am attempting to insert a header/footer into a design template I downloaded from my corporate site. I have attempted in normal and in slide master view with no success either way. I have tried moving objects around to ensure it is not hidden under something. The preview doesn't even show up under the "insert header" pop-up window. I have tried this in a ppt default template and the header works fine. This only happens in my corporate template. Other than a workaround of inserting a text box, is there any way to fix this? Also, why is this happening? I am having...

Problem Installing CRM 3.0 Client on Outlook 2007
I have installed the offline client (tried both off & online) onto an XP Pro machine with Outlook 2007. I didn't receive any errors on the install. But now when I start up Outlook I get 2 errors, this is after it pops up with a second window to log into CRM. The first error says there is a problem communicating with the Crm server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later.... The second is An error occured loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Outlook. I was wondering if anyone else had received this problem and what they did to correct it. Hi, The pro...

Money Deluxe 2004 can not view downloaded transactions
I can seem to view new transactions that were downloaded to Money Deluxe 2004. The transactions appear to be downloaded but when I go to the Accounts page and click on the "Transactions to Read" link I do not see any new transactions for me to accept from the bank. Does anyone know how to correct this? Using WinXP Pro and the Money 2004 Deluxe was just installed over the Money 2003 version. Thanks, Bill william.c.adams@verizon.net try closing Money, going to control panel->internet options. Delete your temporary internet files and then try a download into Money again. -- G...

Link from Payables Transaction Entry to Purchase order
Hi, I'm using GP 8.0 and would like to know if it's possible to enter an invoice/voucher through Payables transaction enter and have that entry automatically link and update an open purchase order? So that if a client has multiple invoices for 1 purchase order the PO will automatically deduct the invoice amount. Hence will alert you when you've received a cumulative total that has exceeded the PO amount. This would be quite useful when dealing with consultants for professional services. I see that there is a PO memo field in Payable processing but it doesn't seem to real...

Outlook 2007 XP sending problems
This is the message I get when I try to send an email with Outlook using Windows Live Mail- An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '500 Unsupported command.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 500, Error Number: 0x800CCC62 - does ANYone know what the heck this means??? Im pretty sure it has something to do with my smtp port settings which I assumed were set by default???? Can someone help me with this?? morphy wrote: > This is the message I g...

Callouts in 2007
Hello, I have a VB6 app that launches Excel and generates charts. Currently we use Excel 2003 but the company is finally adopting 2007. Parts of the chart display as expected, but the callouts do not behave the same. The following code works fine in 2003, but doesn't work in 2007. (The sub is called AddLegend even though it should be AddCallout). There is also another code section where the callout is positioned and the Shape.Adjustments are made to adjust the callout line length etc.... The idea is that a chart could have multiple lines on an X-Y Scatter plot and a callout ...

Latest Money 2005 update #2
Since money downloaded and installed the latest update my "My Money" file has been corrupted. Now when Money starts, entries in my accounts are duplicated and/or in triplicate. I had a back up saved of "My Money" which i reverted to, but when opened in Money a conversion process was gone through and the same happened. I uninstalled money, reinstalled it, got the latest updates again (no choice) and the same thing happens. My current account is showing -£19k. Any one else have this?? Have answered my own problem. When Money was syncronising with money on the web i...

Money Home & Business 2007 to Money 2008 Plus?
Can I 'upgrade' from Money Home & Business 2007 to Money 2008 Plus/premium? I.E. can I drop the business parts without a problem? Thanks! John Yes, you will get some nags about "lost functionality" but you can ignore those. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "John" <john@nospam.com> wrote in message news:5A4E6B35-98A1-4CAB-A58C-4BCCD57826F1@microsoft.com... > Can I 'upgrad...

textbox in background PP 2007
how can I put a textbox (including bullets) at the backround as it appears non-active or less important ? Just responded to your later post. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Roland" <Roland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F35EEEC4-E92F-4D04-A926-F4B8EFFEDFC3@microsoft.com... > how can I put a textbox (including bullets) at the backround as it ...

Unable to attach one doc to another in Word 2007
I need to attach one document (an exhibit) to another document. I first tried right clicking the exhibit doc in Windows Explorer, dragging it to the main doc and then press "Copy Here". All it attached to the main doc was the first page of the exhibit. I then tried the "Insert Object" technique, but that didn't work either. It inserted only the first page, not the whole doc. (As a last resort I tried copying and pasting the exhibit doc contents, but, as I expected, the formatting of the exhibit was all screwed up, so that didn't work either) BTW...