Money 2007 Premium Application Error

Hi,  I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get
into it at all.  I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d)
occurred in the application at 0x7813e792.  I've uninstalled the application
then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message.  It occurs after
entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed.

Any thoughts?

--
John
0

btrieve errors
My customer gets a "btrieve error #14 opening OEPARM.DAT" when in Great Plains Accounting for DOS....any suggestions would be great and very helpfull...thanks for your time ...

Excel 2007: File Extension Warning
I've created a file extension for Excel workbooks and associated the extension with Excel. No problem opening the file with older versions of Excel. With Excel 2007 I get a message stating that the file "is in a different format than specified by the file extension". I can select Yes to open the file, but I'd like to bypass this warning if possible. I tried adding the file's location to the Trusted Sources list, but that didn't affect this warning. Any suggestions? ...

Error handler for runtime error 92 "invalid use of null" not working
Hi, I'm using a slightly modified form of the code found on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210271 to create a letter based on a template with the name and address of the record you're viewing added into it. All I've changed from the code on the above website is the names of some of the bookmarks/controls and I've got rid of the code for copying a photograph as I don't need it. You can see that the code works by copying the text from your control and pasting it over one of the bookmarks in your word document. If the control is empty then you would get a runtime error 92 ...

application accessing email account allow!
Hi.. trying to find a way to allow a trusted program to access outlook, this application send emails out using our customer database, problem is that a dialog boxx keeps been shown asking to grant this app access and only allows upto 10 minutes, not only thta we have to select yes to allow each email to be sent as it checks each one and with around 600 customers its a pain. need a way were we can allow this to interact with outlook trusting tis application only (do not want to leave the machine open for spamming). please help... ITOpMan +-----------------------------------------------...

Login Error #3
I have upgraded my server from 9 to 10; however, I'm working on client install and getting the following error in GP_LoginErrors.log Product Name: HITB Report Database Version: 1001296 Client Version: 9015 I have copied the HTB5597.dic file from server. It also shows version 9015 in the Windows properties, but runs fine on the server. I've copared dynsmics.set files and every seems to be the same. What am I missing? Thanks, G.A. maybe your dictionary is correct, but on the dynamics table in sql it has not upgraded its version run this query and it will tell you the version ...

Excel 2007 Password Recovery
Hi, im in a fix as an employee has placed a password on open on one of my documents, she does not remember what the password is, can you help me to figure out how to recover this password. I have tried numerous recovery tools and still no luck. This document contains vital information and starting a fresh is not a option. Thanks Hi, You can buy a password cracking utility on the web, google Excel Password Cracker. This should tell you that passwords are not total security. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "OS360_ITMAN" wrote: > Hi, im in a fix as an employee has placed a...

Error saving to network
When I open an office 2007 document from a network share, and try to save it, I get the error "Document not saved". Save As to a network share gives the same error. Save As from the same document to a local drive succeeds without an error. Other clients with office 2003 does not have this problem (with the same files). At this moment, the only way to save to a network location is to save to a local drive, and then manually move the saved file to the network share from the explorer. I am working with Vista Business with Office 2007 Proffesional in a domain on windows 2003 R2...

Automatic Delete of Messages in Outlook 2007?
Is there a setting to automatically delete messages after X number of days in Outlook 2007? Thanks much. evtide@gmail.com <evtide@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a setting to automatically delete messages after X number of > days in Outlook 2007? Thanks much. Open Help and enter "autoarchive" -- Brian Tillman ...

SFO Error
We are just testing SFO on 2 clients at the moment - the first is WinXP with Office XP (2002) and the second is WinXP and Office 2003. On the 2003 machine whenever we try to save a new an when offline we get "An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator". We have installed the SFO Rollup hotfixes and tried resetting the Forms Cache. Any ideas ? Is Outlook 2003 supported ? Thanks Ian ...

Insert row in Office 2007
Can someone advise me how to insert more than 1 row a time. Thanks, Scott Hi Scott, If you select 5 rows and then hit the Insert>Sheet Rows button, Excel will insert 5 rows -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message news:eXG51FrsIHA.5068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Can someone advise me how to insert more than 1 row a time. | | Thanks, | | Scott Niek, Many thanks! Scott "Niek Otten" <nicolaus@xs4all.nl> �b�l�� news:OADLLIrsIHA.3680@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl �����g... > Hi Scott, > >...

Page Count Error
I have a 4 page report. I use the default Page Count function. It prints: Page 1 of 3 Page 2 of 3 Page 3 of 3 Page 4 of 3 How does one correct this error? OldEd This is likely to happen if you have code that suppresses or duplicates sections of the report (e.g. setting the report's runtime properties such as NextRecord, MoveLayout.) It happens because Access doesn't run the events for all the intervening pages, i.e. it calculates the number of pages without executing the code that can change the number of pages required. There can be other causes, but here...

Error Message #2
When I start Word, Excel or Powerpoint I get an error message that says there is an error in the Framework Library. I click OK and every works normally. How can I stop getting this error message all the time. I am using Microsoft Office 2004 on a desktop iMac. Hi Gilbo: Re-apply the two latest service releases. A framework error normally means one or more components of Office have not been updated correctly and are now out of synch with other bits. Cheers On 11/10/06 11:33 AM, in article 1160530419.421547.310940@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Gilbo" <pwgilbert@bigpond.com>...

Help with Compile Error in Excel Office 2003
I am not an expert user but I have just upgraded to Office 2003 and a spreadsheet that I have used for some time is giving me the following error:- Compile error in hidden module: DistMon It allows me to carry on and the spreadsheet still seems to work but it is obviously a nuisance. Can anyone help me out here? -- ..... Julian Cann Brisbane Australia Julian, This involves Acrobat, see... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307410 Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Julian Cann" <julianREMOVETHIScann@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1cba...

MS Money 2003 Deluxe computing error & zero support
2-26-04 My version of MS Money 2003 Deluxe miscalculates an equity current value in the Account List page. Then total value for that firm is wrong, total investments is wrong, ad ininitum. So product is unworthy of further use. Also when I seek on-line support I am put into an infinite loop of pick an item, sent to "click here" and sent back to where I started. Not much support there! Guess I'll move onto Quicken and learn my lesson not to waste my money on lousy Microsoft Money again. In microsoft.public.money, JB wrote: >Guess I'll move onto Quicken alt.comp...

Money Market IRA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3F752.137C5480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable At my last employer, they set up an employer-only contributed IRA. The = IRA is really a Money Market account that just accrues interest and has = no funds associated with it. Tax wise though it is seen as an IRA as no = taxes are paid on it until I withdraw the funds. What kind of account = should I set this up as in Money? I currently have it as an investment = account and just input the interest as Ot...

Money 2005 #50
Trying to restore my date from old xp computer to new vista computer. Loaded program ok, set the path to new location, am logged on with admin rights, when i try o restore says cannot open file. Have not had this on other computers? Need ideas? Thx how did you transfer your *.mny file? If you used a CD or DVD your file becomes read only. You have to manually go into to Windows Explorer and change it back to read/write. -- Peace, BobJ "meg85" <meg85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA84068-4797-4B43-B215-750D689F8F35@microsoft.com... > Trying to re...

Money 2001 #11
error message appears after entering new transaction in new account in portfolio " M Money has encountered a problem and needs to close" after which the computer either locks up or shuts down. Further attempts to click on investing/portfolio result in the computer shut down. I'm stymmied. ...

Project 2007
I am running Project locally, not on a server. Suppose I want all of the tasks to be changed to 7.5 hr calculation or 37.5 hr week. Will it work to assign the entire project and sub-tasks all to 7.5 hrs/37.5 hr week or do I need to do all individual tasks that way? In other words, what’s the highest level that I can set the tasks to this setting? And what is the best way to do this? Select all tasks you want to change to the same value, then click the Task information icon (or Shift+F2). Fields you can't set are grayed out. -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project...

LoadPicture() error XL2007
Hello, I have an ActiveX image control (=93stuGraphic=94) on a worksheet =93wsStudent=94. The following line of code is run from a macro: wsStudent.OLEObjects("stuGraphic").Object.Picture =3D LoadPicture() Running with XL2007, this runs without fail 95% of the time, but occasionally it generates an error message =91Runtime error-2147417848 (80010108) Method =93Picture=94 of object =93IImage=94 failed.=92 Once I = get the error, it fails continually - restarting the application, or closing & restarting Excel does not fix the problem. The only fix I=92ve fou...

Money 2006 Debt Reduction bug
I am trying to do a debt reduction scenerio on a Equity line. All the current amounts, rate and loan amounts are the same. I walk through the debt reduction specifiying a monthly amount + $0 on time payment. But for some reason in schedule me a $12000+ one time payment onthe first month. I have no idea where that comes from. Try it again with a $1 payment just to clear it out, same things. Is there a bug. ...

Compile errors trying to derive from CException
Hello all, I'm having a problem creating a class derived from CException in VS2005. Here's the class.: class CIndexException : public CException { public: CIndexException (const CIndexException & oSourceObject) : m_pszMessage(oSourceObject.m_pszMessage) {}; CIndexException & operator = (const CIndexException & oSourceObject) { m_pszMessage = oSourceObject.m_pszMessage; return *this; }; CIndexException () : CException(), m_pszMessage(0) {}; CIndexException (char * pszError = 0, bool bAutoDelete = true) : CException(bAutoDelete), m_pszMessage(pszError) {}; const...

Error running Calculate to setup New Fiscal Period
We have moved from a fiscal period to a calendar period. We are trying to update the fiscal period, but when we go to calculate we get the following error: [Microsoft][odbc sql server driver][sql server] cannot insert the value NULL into column ‘PERDENDT’ table FATST.dbo.SY40100’,column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. Then when you OK out we get this error: The stored procedure smPeriodSetupCalculate returned the following results: DBMS:515, Dynamics:0. We've done several searches in the Knowledge Base as well as this newsgroup and we haven't found anyone else having t...

Money Plus install problems
Help!!! I have a laptop running XP Home. Attempted to upgrade Money 2007 to Money Plus. The money plus install failed to load all the necessary componets, and suggested I try to reinstall. Same result with second attempts. Wrote MS an email describing problem. Received two emails with 45 step process that was to correct a known problem. As you probably guessed this did not solve my install problem. Anyone else run into this problem, and have a resolution? Thanks in advance I'm also having installation problems with MS Money Plus Deluxe on my laptop which has Windows Vist...

Success!! Money Plus data imported into M2002
Just finished exporting my Money Plus data and importing it back into Money 2002. All account balances and portfolio numbers match to the penny in both the Plus and M2002 files and all reports I tested produce the exact same results with both files. I also scanned all the account registers and everything looks perfect. The import was a success. Since M2002 has every material feature of Money Plus (except Nuke the Bills) and it cannot be expired by MSFT, I can continue to use it forever. M2002 automatically imports OFX files which is what I use to download my transaction data from all bank...

Error Handling
I am new to any kind of error handling in my form so I me be way off in what I am trying to accomplish. I have a main form and subform and when I try to delete a record that has related records in the subform it gives me the standard "The record cannot be deleted.....includes related records'. I looked up the error code which was 3200. I tried to write as basic of a function as I could to get the hang of it by writing the following through the On Error property of my form properties: Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) If DataErr = 3200 Then MsgBox (&...