Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account

Hello,  everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding.
 I am running XPSP2.  Please help.  I have never had a problem until now.
0
dandrzej (2)
1/26/2007 1:05:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Have you tried File|Repair?

"dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,  everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops
> responding.
> I am running XPSP2.  Please help.  I have never had a problem until now.

Thanks, I believed that worked.

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> Have you tried File|Repair?
>
> "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,  everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops
> > responding.
> > I am running XPSP2.  Please help.  I have never had a problem until now.

0
dandrzej (2)

Two computers, one Money file.

Email to all contacts in an account
Hello, I have CRM 4.0 and i was trying to send an email to an account with related contacts. the email was deliverd to the account email but not to the related contacts. i couldnt find a way to do it. Is there any way for the email to be sentl automatically to the contacts related to an account when sending an email to the account? any help would be highly appreciated. regards ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

Can't copy outside of Excel 2007 after copying within a spreadshee
I do a lot of copy and paste from Excel to external files/applications and vice versa. In Excel 2003, I could copy a value in a spreadsheet, paste it into an external tool or file and run a search or process, copy the results from the external process, then paste back into Excel. However, since moving to 2007 I can no longer to do this. I am able to copy the value in Excel and paste it externally, but when I try to copy an external value and paste it back into Excel, the value that I copied in Excel is pasted instead. It's basically ignoring the information that I copy ou...

money 2002 #26

Exchange 2007 on DC single server
Hello Any issues with installing Exchange 2007 on a DC? I have one server so everything has to go on this box. one more question I will be using the anti spam agents that come out of hte box with 2007. I know how to install the agents on the HT server role, but is there a compand that i need to run to enable the junk-mail threshold? I was under the impression that the junk-mail folder wont work unless i turn it on using a shell command. All users are running outlook 2003 sp2 Hi a) you can have Exchange and DC on a single box but it is not recommended. b) Junk-mail thresholds can be...

money 2005 #11

Reassigning accounts changes owenr on ALL objects....
We had a sales guy leave so I reassigned his accounts to various other reps....worked great EXCEPT it reassigned all objects related to that Account....even the completed ones. Where it screws me up the most is on orders already created and the reportinig that I have created....it moves those historical orders to new rep. reports have to be based on order owner vs created by because we have admins that do some order entry. Is there any way to reassign account and NOT have it change the owner on any activity/order/etc that has been completed or is in the past?????? maybe an append query at th...

Outlook Security
I have a new install of Windows XP with Office 2003 with all the patches available. If I use Word as the default e-mail editor, when I click on reply, I get the following popup box. A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose no. We have antivirus running, and we were using barracuda spam filter but we unistalled it and we still get the same error. Thanks I tested it out - the issue is with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 - I tried going into word and unchecking the add on. That...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

locked for editing
I've been getting this problem recently. An excel file frequently claims that it is locked for editing when I try to open it. If I restart the computer, it's okay, but it's not always convenient to restart when I need access to that file. This happens even when no one else could possibly be accessing the file over the network because I am disconnected from it and no one has access. The fie is on my local hard drive. What can cause this? A bad or incomplete save? The file is not corrupt when I reboot and am able to access it. Where is the locked for editing status stored? In the f...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Trying to change the picture name in VBA is giving me permission error
I have something like this Sheet1.Shapes(i).Name = "picture" + cstr(i) But it gives me an permission error (70) Anyway around this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com That should work unless that name already belongs to another shape. I get a permission denied error too in that case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Money 2000 user guide

Exchange 2007 and EFORMS REGISTRY
Hi, on technet I found the information that custom forms are de-emphasized. Does that mean that even if I create a public folder store in Ex2007 I cannot have an organizational forms library for my MAPI form definitions? If that is true, how am I supposed to manage the GUI of MAPI items of my message classes in the enterprise? Please don't tell me that MAPI form configurations have to be published to each and every mailbox where my message classes should be useable. That sounds like a deployment nightmare. Please don't tell me either that one has to keep a pre-Ex2007 server jus...

2007-- word categories for contacts
Please help me to discover how I can type in words into the category field when creating new contact entries in 2007, instead of the colours. [I have a word based category system used for about 2000 contacts from Outloook 2003, using 100 or more category words]. Thank you SR Open the Contact and from the Show group in the Ribbon select All Fields. Set Select from to: Frequently-used fields. Locate the Categories field and type your categories in the Value column. You can separate categories with a ; or a , -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Ou...

Migrating Accounts #2
Hi all, I have same error Luis Murguia exposed in the group on 2004-06-02 08:59:04 PST. I want to migrate accounts. Right now I'm testing only with one record. This is the content of cdf_account table: AccountId = 1 TerritoryId = 3 OwningUser = 1 OwningUserName = Administrador Name = 'CTA TEST' IsPrivate = 0 StatusCode = 1 StateCode = 0 The other fields are null The cdf_systemuser table has this: SystemUserId OrganizationId BusinessUnitId DomainName SourceUserName ------------ -------------- -------------- ---------------------- ------------- 1 1 1 ABITSCOL\...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Add userdefs to Unit Account setup
Can you add userdef fields to the Unit Account Setups form? We have users that could make use of those fields. It looks like it would be an easy thing to add. I can use Modifier, but if it's out of the can, it would be better for our clients. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...