Money 2007 for Canada ?

Hi,
    I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ?
The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for
Canada.
    Can I import my money 2007 file in Quicken 2007 if I can't purchase
Money ?

Thanks In Advance

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, None wrote:

>Hi,
>    I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ?
>The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for
>Canada.

For whatever reason, Money 2007 is not sold in Canada. It is deemed
to not be regionalized for Canada, altho Money 2006, which is sold
in Canada, has its rationalization somewhat incomplete.

 If you know somebody doing a visit to the US, perhaps they could
pick up the disk for you at a store. I know that is odd, but that's
the way it is.

>    Can I import my money 2007 file in Quicken 2007 if I can't purchase
>Money ?

Nobody has ever posted that ability.

>Thanks In Advance

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
3/12/2007 4:53:21 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Cal Learner-- MVP wrote:

> altho Money 2006, which is sold
>in Canada, has its rationalization somewhat incomplete.

Spell-checker accident... not Freudian.

Was supposed to be "altho Money 2006, which is sold
in Canada, has its regionalization somewhat incomplete."
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Two computers, one Money file.

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Can't copy outside of Excel 2007 after copying within a spreadshee
I do a lot of copy and paste from Excel to external files/applications and vice versa. In Excel 2003, I could copy a value in a spreadsheet, paste it into an external tool or file and run a search or process, copy the results from the external process, then paste back into Excel. However, since moving to 2007 I can no longer to do this. I am able to copy the value in Excel and paste it externally, but when I try to copy an external value and paste it back into Excel, the value that I copied in Excel is pasted instead. It's basically ignoring the information that I copy ou...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Exchange 2007 on DC single server
Hello Any issues with installing Exchange 2007 on a DC? I have one server so everything has to go on this box. one more question I will be using the anti spam agents that come out of hte box with 2007. I know how to install the agents on the HT server role, but is there a compand that i need to run to enable the junk-mail threshold? I was under the impression that the junk-mail folder wont work unless i turn it on using a shell command. All users are running outlook 2003 sp2 Hi a) you can have Exchange and DC on a single box but it is not recommended. b) Junk-mail thresholds can be...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Exchange 2007 and EFORMS REGISTRY
Hi, on technet I found the information that custom forms are de-emphasized. Does that mean that even if I create a public folder store in Ex2007 I cannot have an organizational forms library for my MAPI form definitions? If that is true, how am I supposed to manage the GUI of MAPI items of my message classes in the enterprise? Please don't tell me that MAPI form configurations have to be published to each and every mailbox where my message classes should be useable. That sounds like a deployment nightmare. Please don't tell me either that one has to keep a pre-Ex2007 server jus...

2007-- word categories for contacts
Please help me to discover how I can type in words into the category field when creating new contact entries in 2007, instead of the colours. [I have a word based category system used for about 2000 contacts from Outloook 2003, using 100 or more category words]. Thank you SR Open the Contact and from the Show group in the Ribbon select All Fields. Set Select from to: Frequently-used fields. Locate the Categories field and type your categories in the Value column. You can separate categories with a ; or a , -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Ou...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

How to switch between different e-mail accounts in Outlook 2007?
Hi! How do you switch between the different e-mail accoounts in Outlook 2007? It was so easy with my old Outlook Express. Having created the different e-mail accounts I can see anywhere to switch between the difffernt e-mail addresses. Thanks all You either set up your multiple email accounts in the same OL profile, or with the Mail Applet set up another Profile with new data file and the required email account. NB you cannot switch between Profiles without shutting OL down, unlike OE where you can switch Identities "Edgarki" <Edgarki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Outlook 2007 To do/tasks operation failed
Just updated Outlook 2003 to 2007. Data has transferred over, but have a problem with To-Do Bar in mail view and Tasks in Calendar view with an error message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found". My list of tasks is fine in the Task view. Any solutions? "MJEgner" wrote: > Just updated Outlook 2003 to 2007. Data has transferred over, but have a > problem with To-Do Bar in mail view and Tasks in Calendar view with an error > message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found". My list of > tasks is fine in the Task vi...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...