Money 2007 Can't Find Printer

This keeps happening.  If I reinstall the printer and reboot it's OK.
Happens only with Money.

Koka

0
hukares (10)
4/25/2007 1:18:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Which operating system? Which printer? Latest drivers for printer?

Also, I know you said this only happens with Money, but have you tried
printing from Internet Explorer? Which version of IE are you running?

"Koka" wrote:

> This keeps happening.  If I reinstall the printer and reboot it's OK.
> Happens only with Money.
>
> Koka

0
jimmuh (16)
4/25/2007 3:36:01 PM
Vista Ultimate 64bit...IE 7 64bit

 I may have solved this by clicking on the Windows Update button in the Add
Printer window.  This resulted in many new printers added.  The funny thing
is that they have mis-identified the Epson CX5400 as a CX5300 which doesn't
exist.  Anyway, the drivers work and so does my scanner at last!

Another problem I'm having with importing QIF file is that it doesn't import
right away as before.  I have to select File/Import.  Then the next time I
start Money the old import pops up!  Huh?

Koka

"jimmuh" <jimmuh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Which operating system? Which printer? Latest drivers for printer?
>
> Also, I know you said this only happens with Money, but have you tried
> printing from Internet Explorer? Which version of IE are you running?
>
> "Koka" wrote:
>
>> This keeps happening.  If I reinstall the printer and reboot it's OK.
>> Happens only with Money.
>>
>> Koka

0
hukares (10)
4/26/2007 9:04:30 AM
Spoke too soon.  Still a problem.  Guess I'll uninstall and reinstall Money
again.

"Koka" <hukares@noreply.com> wrote in message
> Vista Ultimate 64bit...IE 7 64bit
>
> I may have solved this by clicking on the Windows Update button in the Add
> Printer window.  This resulted in many new printers added.  The funny
> thing is that they have mis-identified the Epson CX5400 as a CX5300 which
> doesn't exist.  Anyway, the drivers work and so does my scanner at last!
>
> Another problem I'm having with importing QIF file is that it doesn't
> import right away as before.  I have to select File/Import.  Then the next
> time I start Money the old import pops up!  Huh?
>
> Koka

0
hukares (10)

Money 2007 E-Pay
Noticed this morning when I was paying my bills this anomaly. Perhaps I am missing something. Scenario: Paying a credit card bill. In Money 2004 (my previous version of Money) I would use Credit Card as the category and in the subcategory use the particular credit card account I was paying. Worked great. Money 2007, there is a new category named Credit Cards/Transfer. When selecting this there are no payee categories listed. However further down the list is another category named Credit Card. Using Credit Card shows the various payees. Not sure what the difference is between Credit C...

Finding duplicates in column
Hi, I have Excel 2002 and have 6000 emails addresses in a column. How can I find if there are any duplicates in that column? Thanks rock Assuming the data is in column A, add a formula in column B of =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A1,$A1)>1,"Duplicate","") Cpy that down, then you can filter column B for Duplicate Sorry to be so newby Bob, but when you say 'copy' down, what exactly do you mean? I have entered the formula in B1 but.. Thanks rock Bob Phillips wrote: > Assuming the data is in column A, add a formula in column B of > > =IF(COUNTI...

2007 calendar
How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? File, new, publications for print, calendars, select one, select yearly... click Change date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7253E645-B0BA-4B90-BF7E-7083802EA379@microsoft.com... > How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? ...

VISIO 2007 -Text direction
can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change text direction command does not work. "kgbrat" <kgbrat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DBF18B5-E1C8-4493-8BEF-F7D4C1538781@microsoft.com... > can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under > tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change > text > direction command does not work. You can use the Text Tool (The A with an circular arrow around it) and gr...

Pocket Money for Smartphones
Does anyone know if there are any plans to create a version of pocket money that is compatible with smartphones running Mobile 2003? It's really a pain that mobile Money doesn't work on any smartphones! ...

2007 License
I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download together with key There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation. (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above) How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device, other than trying? - The PID? Contact the MS Partner Program? "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:uVA$w8lpKHA.4648@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... :I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download : together with key : There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation. : (The EULA...

Office 2007 11-23-09
Of all the choices out there (community discussion, dashboard, live, etc.) how can I contact someone with input on Microsoft's software. For example, I want to know why any one would not display the most common commands on the HOME tab in Office 2007. Print, Save, Open, Close, Spell Check, Undo, etc. etc. etc. Yes, I know you can customize your own Toolbar, but not a beginner. How can I emphasize how important this is, I don't suppose you can customize the Tabs. I would like to ask someone why they can't get input from those of us who teach their products. ...

Reports in Money Small Business 2004
Since "upgrading" from Money SB 2002 to SB 2004, when I run a Sales Analysis Report (ie, "All Projects" or any project for that matter) . . . NONE of the sales/invoices are included (except as $zero) for the dates BEFORE I "upgraded" the software. The paid (or unpaid) invoice (s) for all of the projects are still there, showing the correct amount of money, they are not, however included in ANY type of report I try to run. In other words, I can ONLY get totals within a report SINCE I "upgraded" (since 6/1/04). IF I were to run any sales reports...

Using Risk+ with MSP 2007
We use Risk+ as a risk simulation tool. We have discovered that it works approximately 20 times SLOWER in MSP 2007 than MSP 2003. Has anyone else run into this problem. If so, is there a remedy? My hunch this not a generic issue, but surely best that you consult with the Risk+ people on this. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 02/03/10 18:08, Tom Mc wrote: > We use Risk+ as a risk simulation tool. We have discovered that it works > approximately 20 times SLOWER in MSP 2007 than MSP 2003. Has anyone else run > into this problem. If so, is there a remedy? W...

Personal.xls not hidden in Excel 2007?
Hi, When I open a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 my Personal.xls file opens too, in a separate window. (I get a separate "tab" in my task bar.) If I remember correctly from Excel 2003 the Personal.xls was actually hidden and didn't open, but the macros in it were made available to open worksheets. In any case, that is the behavior I would like. Is there a setting somewhere that makes the Personal.xls stay hidden? I've tried putting it in program files/.../xlstart and in application data/.../xlstart. I've also tried making it a .xlsb file. Thanks, Sam I haven't tried...

Access To Word Mailmerge
I have setup a Mailmerge that is run from Access. The process works like this: 1) The proper record is selected in an Access form which automatically starts the process. 2) Word is called up automatically, it shows both the template and the doument with the proper data in it. 3) Access is closed automatically. 4) The user then needs to close the mailmerge template. 5) The document with the proper mailmerge information inserted from Access is up on the screen. At this point a shortcut is triggered by the user that adds a document of the users choice to the end of the curre...

Do money updates install when you're not admin?
I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it has also been installed or do I have to log in as admin to complete the process? In microsoft.public.money, Brian H wrote: >I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as >administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money >updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it >has a...

Return Money 2005 DIRECTLY to MS :)
Just read the conditions of the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee and MS will refund "reasonable" S&H costs up to $7! If you're unhappy w/ Money 2005, I can't think of a better way to get your opinion across than to send it back directly to MS (along with the "explanation for return" that they request) AND stick them with the shipping bill. :) If you return it to the store, the best MS will ever learn is that it was defective. Sending it back to Redmond lets them know they just paid $5 extra for a product they rushed out. Your voice will instantly take on as much...

Money 2006 Small Business Rating
After using Money 2006 Small Business now for many months I will have to say that it is the worst Money I have ever used. It is so slow! It is running on a 3 Gig Pentium IV with 1 Gig RAM. I have been using Money for many years now and am VERY SORRY that I purchased Money 2006. Just my comments. What exactly is slow. Not that I don't believe you, but are the slow parts and different that what some folks have described report on here, for example in the FAQ. For comparison, I don't see any slowness, nor have seen any in the past. I have M04 Small Business, with what I'm sur...

Microsoft Money #5
Just purchased new copy of Microsoft Money as part of Works Suite 2004. When trying to open this product it tries to open the older version, 1999. Then get a error message saying, "Money cannot open this file because it was created by an incompatible version." Any advice on what to do? In microsoft.public.money, Jeannie wrote: >Just purchased new copy of Microsoft Money as part of >Works Suite 2004. When trying to open this product it >tries to open the older version, 1999. Then get a error >message saying, "Money cannot open this file because it >was c...

Find Replace with Macro
Can anyone tell me how to construct a macro that will seacrh the entire contents of column C, find the contacts of cell A1 and replace it with B1, then do the same finding A2 and replacing it with B2 in column C, then A3 with B3 in column C etc etc. I can not get this to work. Sub Test() Dim r1 as Range Dim r2 as Range For Each r1 in Range("A1:A" & Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row For Each r2 in Range("C1:C" & Range("C65536").End(xlUp).Row If r1.Value = r2.Value Then r2.Value = Range("B" & r1.Row).Value Next Next End Sub -...

Project server 2007 Timesheet creation
Hi, We are using project server 2007. When create a new timehseet, we are facing the following issues. 1. Sometimes the timesheet will be created with all the data filled with the planned hours against the standard row. 1. If we try to add the a new line to the timesheet using Add Lines, it will be added without project name and tasks. Please help me to resolve the issues. Thanks, arun Are you getting add-lines dialog box when you try to add...if your able to see then you shoud select the project task and say ok.hope this helps "Arun" wrote: > Hi, ...

Rounded Corners in Excel 2007 Not Working?!?!
Hi, I can't get rounded corners to work in Excel 2007: I make a chart I right click on Char Area I Select Format Chart Area A Dialogue Box Pops Up with the following Selections: - Fill - Border Color - Border Styles - Shadow - 3-D Format I select fill and fill the chart area with a color .. say blue I right click on chart area again and this time select Border Styles and the following options are available: - Width - Compound Type - Cap Type (drop down menu) - Join Type (drop down menu) - Arrow Settings I click Cap Type and a drop down menu appears with the following options: - Squa...

Outlook 2007 "profile"
Frustrating. When I open Outlook 2007, the program displays a "Choose Profile" screen (with only one option, called Outlook). This is rather new, and I don't know what I did to cause this. I simply want Outlook to open normally without this Profile screen. Any thoughts or comments? By the way, I did check the block that says to make this profile the default -- that didn't help. Thanks. EW Open the mail applet in the control panel. Select show profiles button. Your after the settings at the bottom of the dialog. "Lone Star" <ewyatt_del_me-@excit...

Can't Convert Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data to MS Money 2004
First I tried to convert the Quicken Data using the MS Money 2003 OEM Version that came with the new computer I bought last week. Then I purchased MS Money 2004 Standard Edition and still couldn't convert my Quicken data. On the box, Microsoft says they offer a 30 day money back guarantee with no details about how to get your money back. Does anyone know how I can get my money back? Regards, John E. Golden ...

Money 2003 #9
When I try to enter a bond buy 1000 shares at 25.40 a share it puts the answer in at 254.00, if I change it to 25,400. like its suppose to be it puts the difference in as a commission. How do you correct their calculations? ...

Clearing "Find" History in OL 2002
I have used the "find" option to locate emails and now wish to clear them out and start fresh. There have gotten to be too many in my drop down list. How do I do this? ...

My spell check keeps switching off in word 2007
Every time i try and write a document the spell checking keeps switching off. Depsite me switching it back on, it changes back as soon as I start typing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Can anyone help cos this is driving me potty?? Is the correct language applied to text? See also http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "geordielass86" <geordielass86@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:034EE38C-F6EB-44F5-A875-C55709A58B67@microsoft.com... > Every time i try an...