Money 2006 Reinstallation Download Problem

I purchased Money 2006 via internet download sometime last year.  Recently, I
upgraded my computer to Vista, and am attempting to reinstall.

Money installs successfully, and I'm able to log into passport to validate
it.  It then says it's downloading additional program files (for the added
features not in the base/trial install).  If I try to access any of these
features (e.g. Cash Flow), a download progress meter is shown.  Initially,
the progress meter climbs from 0 to 100%, but then it jumps back to 1% and
stays there.  This is true whether running the program as an administrator or
not, and is recurring - if I completely uninstall Money and start over on the
installation process, the same thing happens.
0
bkaul (2)
4/17/2007 8:26:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, bkaul wrote:

>I purchased Money 2006 via internet download sometime last year.  Recently, I
>upgraded my computer to Vista, and am attempting to reinstall.
>
>Money installs successfully, and I'm able to log into passport to validate
>it.  It then says it's downloading additional program files (for the added
>features not in the base/trial install).  If I try to access any of these
>features (e.g. Cash Flow), a download progress meter is shown.  Initially,
>the progress meter climbs from 0 to 100%, but then it jumps back to 1% and
>stays there.  This is true whether running the program as an administrator or
>not, and is recurring - if I completely uninstall Money and start over on the
>installation process, the same thing happens.

Check that the SSL2 protocol is enabled. That checkbox may be in
IE Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
4/17/2007 9:07:18 PM
I checked that, changed my system date back to sometime in 2006, redownloaded
the installer from the web rather than using the copy I'd archived, and
disabled UAC, then reinstalled.  I'm not sure which factor was important, but
the installation succeeded.  Thanks for the suggestion.
0
bkaul (2)

Databases are not compatible when reinstalling
I had to reinstall CRM 3.0 in order to get license key changed. When I choose connect to existing databasese, i end up with error: databases are not compatible with this installation. What is changed is installation media, I now use media that came with monthly package and allso a new license key. Everythin else should be the same. We have imported a lots of information allready and wish not to do in again. Any ideas how to get those databases up and running? -pertti Did you get anywhere with this.. I am also getting this error. "Perttis" wrote: > I had to reinstall CR...

EXCEL PROBLEM
I OFTEN MAKE FORMS AND SPREAD SHEETS FOR OUR OFFICE USING EXCEL. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. I AM GETTING "NOT ENOUGH" POP UP BOX WHEN TRYING TO MAKE A NEW SPREAD SHEET TODAY. THE FULL MESSAGE IS "NOT ENOUGH SYSTEM RESOURCES TO DISPLAY COMPLETELY. PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS THING IS NOT GOING TO CRASH AND I AM ABOUT TO LOSE ALL OF MY WORK. CAN SOMEONE HELP? I AM USING 97 VERSION. THANKS, JENNIFER There are a few things that can be the cause of this ... You have too many applications open. You need to clean out your temp files... You need to do a scan disk and poss...

Installing Money 2005 Deluxe #2
Can anyone tell me if I can install one copy of Money on my desktop and laptop? Microsoft seems to be keeping it a secret unless I pay $35.00 to ask a question! -- aantaug In microsoft.public.money, Anthony wrote: >Can anyone tell me if I can install one copy of Money on my desktop and laptop? >Microsoft seems to be keeping it a secret unless I pay $35.00 to ask a >question! Yes. That is permitted. Thank you, Cal. I've been all over Microsoft's Web site and couldn't find anything on that. I will purchase MS Money 2k5. By the way, I have been using the trial vers...

CrystalAPS problem
I have recently reinstalled my CRM 1.2 software and attached them to an existing set of databases. The installation completed correctly but when I reboot the server the Crystal_CrystalAPS service is not started and I have the following two errors in the event log, firstly... Event Type: Error Event Source: Crystal_CrystalAPS Event Category: Services Event ID: 35101 Date: 01/02/2005 Time: 16:45:19 User: N/A Computer: QSI-UK-CRM Description: The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: ...

File transfer problems
I am moving excel files from one computer to another. They both have Office 2000 installed. One has 98 the other XP. I used the files transfer wizard, and also moved them manually. When I open the file on the new computer all of the pages have been changed. It seems the heighth of all of the rows has shrunk because what used to fill a page completely, now has a space at the bottom. Please help, I have 6 years of data that now looks goofy...Thanks Hi One reason could be the resolution of your screen. Maybe it is at a different setting on your new PC. Go to Control Panel / Display t...

Money 2004
There needs to be updates done to the budgeting feature especially in the autobudget area. It would be nice to be able to see current values in the same window and the autobudget. As it is you have go exit out of the autobudget to see your current budget category and then go back into autobudget to add the category if you think the autobudget is more accurate. Just add another column in the autobudget windows with the current values. In addition let us modify the value right in the autobudget window if we don't like the value. Suppose I want the value for a category to be in between the c...

Terminal server install domain problem help please
Hi everyone, this is my setup windows 2003 sbs acting as domain controller, exchange, microsoft crm ect windows 2003 standard acting as a terminal server and member server I had a problem with folder redirection which works fine but i manually had to give permission to each individual on the sbs server to the folder redirection folder, is this normal? seems cumbersum My problem is i have install microsoft crm on the 2003 sbs and now i am trying to configure access via the outlook client on the terminal server but i can only get it to work for the administrator. i noticed under the term...

Money 2000
I have been using Money 2000 for some time and just recently started getting the following message whenever I try entering a transaction with a new payee: "Money could not write to your Money fiel. The operatoin cannot be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Any idea what is the cause and fix for this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Dominique Guillard wrote: >I have been using Money 2000 for some time and just >recently started getting the following message whenever I >try entering a transaction with a new payee: >...

[Exchange 5.5]: Directory Replication Problem
Dear all, I am facing very critical problem I have exchange 5.5 enterprise server connected with 7 exchange 5.5 site. All sites are in different domain with x.400 connector confgiured with two central mail server kept at two different sites. The same topology has been used for directory replication connector. All server are with service pack 2 One of my exchange server goes down due to disk failure. I am using ghost for backup purpose. I restored ghost image which is of one month old on same server with new disk. Server was not at all accepting any directory changes made on another sites. I r...

Problems with mail enabled security groups
Exchange 2003 EE SP1 Windows 2003 SP1 Hi at All, we have the following problems sending emails to mail enabled security groups. For example we have one security group like v_abt_de_g_w wich is mail enabled. The member of this group is an other security group with some user accounts. After sending an email to this mail enabled group the email dosn't reach its target. On Exchange Message Tracking Center you can see the following Entries : SMTP : Message submitteed to advanced queing SMTP: Starting message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to categorizer But when ...

LIst Ctrl Sorting Problem
Information:- ----------------- I have a ListCtrl object of REPORT style. I use LVcolumns to create the columns and LVITem to create the items of the list ctrl. I have implemented sorting of the items according to the columns. that is if there are 3 columns and i click the first column,data of items of the list ctrl get sorted in ascending order ordered by first column. on selecting each item i have to display a corresponding image. Problem: ------------ now the problem is after sorting the items, i loose track of original indexes of the items. hence images are not displayed in the same order...

Installer Problems
Hi! I had Money 2002 on my computer. I "downloaded" the Money 2004 "trial". (I have decided to purchase it soon anyway.) My question: Everytime I "click on" my Money icon on desktop, the Windows Installer trys to install it again and I can't just open money. Then a pop up comes up & says "please insert Money 2004 CD". Is there anyway around this? Especially the Windows Installer. Thanks Guys!! ...

PDF File Download
I want to offer on my website free downloadable documents that are in PDF format. What is the best way to set up a "Click Here" and the file is downloaded automatically in FP? Thank you and Merry Christmas! Tom Tom wrote: > I want to offer on my website free downloadable documents > that are in PDF format. > > What is the best way to set up a "Click Here" and the > file is downloaded automatically in FP? > > Thank you and Merry Christmas! > > Tom I fail to see what this has to do with Publisher - especially if you're using FrontPage. ...

Problems downloading transactions from TD Ameritrade
I am getting ETF transaction downloads fine from TD Ameritrade, but not mutual fund transactions. I get the account balance update saying that, of course, my Money Plus Deluxe balance doesn't match that of the brokerage (because it didn't get the transactions.) I thought the problem might be that I was running Money 2006, so I updated to the 2008 Money Plus Deluxe but the problem remains. TD Ameritrade tech support just shrugs their shoulders. Has anyone else had this problem with TD Ameritrade? with any other broker? What was the solution? I've tried a lot the suggestio...

Blank e-mail problem
Using OL 2003 w/ Winxp. Recently, a few of my associates have told me that they have received my e-mails when I reply back to them, but then they open them up, and there is nothing in the body? What settings did I change, or did I pickup a virus? Thanks, RED anglirich <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: > Using OL 2003 w/ Winxp. > > Recently, a few of my associates have told me that they have received > my e-mails when I reply back to them, but then they open them up, and > there is nothing in the body? > > What settings did I change, or did I pickup a viru...

Problem accessing multiple shared calendars
When a new user profile is first created on the computer for the user they can access as many shared Calendars as they have access too. The user exits outlook and starts it up again, they can only access one calendar in addition to their own. They open one calendar, then when the try to access another they get the message "The Calendar Folder Can not be found". If the user exits and restarts outlook once again, they can access their calendar, and they can then access the calendar they just got the error message on previous, but they can not access any others. Basically the...

Problem installing Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
I have downloaded this three times. (Four actually, but it didn't work the first time) I have tried to install several times. It goes through the process, has me put in my Product Key, but when it gets to a certain point I get the message that there was an error during setup. There are no details about what the error is. I have a trial edition of Office 2007 that I cannot delete through Add/Remove Programs. I have deleted Office 2003 (also a trial version, I believe) I read another user's post that said my IT department at work should support this, but I haven'...

free download
I downloaded IE8 which is supposed to be free. It wil not work. It wants me to choose a plan that costs money. Why is this happening? If I uninstall will it get rid of it & put me back to the MSN version I have always used? Or is there a way to get passed the "plan" prompt. Again It's supposed to be free. No-charge support for Internet Explorer 8 installation, set-up and usage (only) is available via the phone based on your locale through 31 December 2009. Customers must be running Windows XP or Windows Vista in a non-domain environment. => US & CA Res...

downloading from outlook 2002 to outlook 2000
Hi, This happened to me twice already. I installes Office XP on both occasions and later on uninstalled it and installed Office 2000 due to netfolders feature. But in both occasion Outlook 2000 can no longer auto resolve names when using Cntrl-K. If you remove the profile too, you can no longer add any mailbox since it refuses to lookup the Exchange Server Directory. Has anybody encountered this issue already. I had to reformat the notebooks for both occasion to solve the problem. BTW, we are using Exchange SErver 5.5 as our Mail server. Thanks, Joko i mean downgrading... "J...

please post a 2006 calendar iin excel format. thank you.
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=21daf53e-db8a-443e-a122-d0e35c3e84aa&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc Try File > New and look at the templates available. In particular http://offic...

Outlook 2003 calender problem driving me nuts ! #3
Hi guys, This is my first post here - and my last hope before I go completeley insane ! I am having a problem with MS Outlook 2003 calender. I have looked extensively on the net, but can not see anything remotely like this. Every date in every view is duplicated - in the individual day boxes, and in the view header.I have attached a screen dump. Please, please, please can someone tell me what is causing this ? I have reinstalled numerous times, but it eventually returns ? Thanks in advance ...

MFC and IP problem
Hello, I have a simple mfc application(exe) and i want to know If it is possible to get back the IP address of a machine which is to connect has my PC by ethernet and to show it in a IP case in my MFC application. Thank you Not very clear what are you talking about. Do you want to know the local IP address? or may be address of different PC in the same LAN? <john.ambou@free.fr> wrote in message news:1144920653.682354.258970@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I have a simple mfc application(exe) and i want to know If it is > possible to get back the IP address ...

Migrating Product Problem
Hello everyone... now i want migrating Product data to CDF database (cdf_product).... but i notice that DefaultUoMScheduleId is require field must be fill in.. but i found that on UoMSchedule table dont have data... is that problem for migrating data?...or everybody got solution to solve this problem.. thanks... Go to Settings|Products|Unit Group Create unit of measure schedule. Each/Dozen/Gross etc. This can now be your default unit group. Additionally you will need to create a price list. -- --------------------------- Pierre Hulsebus - CRM Consultant http://www.ehtc.c...

CountIF problem #8
Hi, My brain isn't switched on this morning, this may be more straight forward than I think... I'm trying to do a Countif function, which only counts those in the range which are between "0" and "-2". Lets say the range is $A$1 : $A$50, and contains values between -3.00 and 5.00. How can i write this countif formula? It doesnt work the way i'm trying it! Many thanks in advance JJJ -- jjj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jjj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7424 View th...

SVG problems in Visio 2003 SP 2
Hi! I tried to create a new document (metrics format) and added a few different shapes (also metric). I saved the document in SVG format and closed the document. I then tried to open the document again, but got a lot of errors, and some of my shapes could be located at the lower left corner, but a bit misshaped. Also when opening the document i IE it is incorrect. (I detected this behavior with a mush more complex drawing, and that was totally messed up after saved as SVG.) Is this a known error, or is there something wrong with my local setup? Best Regards, Andreas Lundgren Log file: Op...