Money 2006 not updating properly

My bank, Bank One, was purchased by Chase, and until recently maintained a
separate identity.  My Money 2006 listed all my accounts with Bank One, and
updated my records regularly.  Now Bank One has merged completely, and all
accounts are Chase accounts.  Money has created a new Chase account which
lists only transactions since Bank One was converted to Chase, and I need to
merge everything into one account.  How do I do that?
Thanks,
Terry

0
tdshor (5)
4/20/2006 9:37:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Hi Terry,

Very simple process.
1. click on the account list, then click on manage online services on the
left under common tasks.
2. click on bank one in the list under manage online services. This will
bring you to a page full of links. one of the links on this page should say
"stop using online services". click on this link.
Then go back to the account list.
3. There will be a merge accounts tool on the left. You should now be able
to choose your old account and merge it into your new accounts. Everything
should then continue to update as it has in the past.

If you rather here is a microsoft article to follow for this problem
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889926/en-us

"emjtds" <tdshor@removethisrcn.com> wrote in message
> My bank, Bank One, was purchased by Chase, and until recently maintained a
> separate identity.  My Money 2006 listed all my accounts with Bank One,
> and updated my records regularly.  Now Bank One has merged completely, and
> all accounts are Chase accounts.  Money has created a new Chase account
> which lists only transactions since Bank One was converted to Chase, and I
> need to merge everything into one account.  How do I do that?
> Thanks,
> Terry

0
v_8djewe (8)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Why doesn't this array formula calculate properly using VBA?
I'm using an array formula to calculate row totals off a table of values. The formula is elegant and straightforward (adapted from something I found on Chip Pearson's great site), but when it's invoked via VBA it returns incorrect results; any subsequent change via the UI or a simple touch of the F9 key and it corrects itself. I have only a vague grasp of what the problem may be here. What I'm hoping for is (1) a clear explanation of the failure point(s) in the logic with regard to VBA's botching of the calculation, and (2) an alternate array formula that will cal...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for 5/9/2006
Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing May 9, 2006 Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s). Note: www.microsoft.com/technet/security and www.microsoft.com/security are authoritative in all matters concerning Microsoft Security Bulletins! ANY e-mail, web board or newsgroup posting (including this one) should be verified by visiting these sites for official information. Microsoft never sends security or other updates as attachments. These updates must be downloaded from the microsoft.com download center o...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Updating from Version 8.0 to 9.0
I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm doing this? If you are planning to upgrade your 8 to 9 and wanting to sQL SERVER 2005, upgrade first your Great Plains in SQL Server 2000. Upgrade in SQL SERVER 2005 do not work. Gerald "jake" wrote: > I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 > to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm > doing this? > > The biggest tip I can give you is to do a test upgrade bef...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Can't open 'my money.mny' in Money 2005
I bought a new PC last week, reinstalled Money 2005, and now I cannot access my carefully backed up money file transferred from the old PC and which contains several years worth of accounts. I'd be grateful for any help! Phil The message I get is: "Money cannot locate 'my.money.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it was a read-only file, or you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write-protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is...

Balance Forward Transaction
I am using Vista and I just started using Money. I am a Quicken user and this is my first time with Money. I downloaded all my bank transactions for this calendar year. The first transaction was on 1/1. In Quicken, you can add a transaction by clicking right into the "register." The only way I could find to add a transaction to Money was by using the "adjustment" transaction at the top of the page - so I used that section to add a transaction for "balance forward" on 1/1 in the amount of $904. My ending balance on that account is correct but the daily...

Multiple file handling, updates and closing...
I have an application I inherited that's programmed in Excel VBA (not my idea - over 5K lines of code) that has an update function and a file copy function. I consider myself rather astute and well-versed in VBA, but am a little rusty - but only a little. Anyway, I have a problem pulling what little hair I have left out. Update function Theory: The update function checks for a specifically named xls file, opens the workbook if exists, makes this active, copies a module to a .bas file, activates original workbook, closes previous workbook, imports module from .bas file, kills .bas...