Money 2006 Not downloading CC accounts

I can't seem to get Money 2006 premium to download the Credit Card accounts
that accompany my Checking/Savings accounts from either BoA (WA) or BECU. I
can browse to the accounts online, but the auto updates wont access the CC
accounts. Any suggestions? Is this an institutional issue or a Money issue?
0
Perigren (1)
5/22/2007 6:21:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

money for pocket pc #6
Why doesn't my password for money 2006 window xp password work for my money for pocket pc 2006? It seems anyone can access money on my pockey pc without the password. On older versions (2002) it would prompt for a password. If I enter a new password in pocket pc money it will not work either. Any ideas? ...

How to handle US Savings Bonds in MS Money?
Hello, I recently purchased some I Series US Savings Bonds. What is the best way to account for them within MS Money 2005? I have a couple of them in different denominations. Should I track them by serial number and list them individually? Should I lump them together? How can you account for accrued interest over time? Thanks. I'm new to adding the US Savings Bond elements to my portfolio so your help and guidance is appreciated! Matt See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=42. "Matt" <matt@matt.com> wrote in message news:vaednR0Jb4wvaufeRVn-gg@comcast.com.....

Error in migrating from 2004 to 2005 (money)
We have encountered some problem while migrating from 2004 to 2005, when upgrading the database, it gives us an error message about read-only files. We have searched the knowledge base and found that microsoft is aware of this problem and it is caused by the corruption within the database. We followed the instruction on the microsoft website, however, when using the repair facility within the money program, the corruption is said to be fixed, but in 2005 it still does not upgrade and still have the readonly error message. Then we tried to use the tool on the Money disk (which is supp...

RE-POST regrding a problem with my Money's Budget???
I budgeted in the Bills & Deposit list a ONE TIME entry for $10,600 to arrive January 15, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do my budget reports duplicate the amount to be received, ALSO, in February? For the life of me, I cannot figure out February's budgeted expense...except it duplicated the January amount, type of deposit, etc!! How do I reduce my February budget? Nothing seems to work. Thanks, FLKulxhar ...

Account Numbers and Lookup
We are encountering duplicate customer entry by our cashiers. This is happening because I imported the customers from QBPOS, and the account numbers did not have zeroes in front. The new accounts created by RMS have them. However, when you sort by last name in the lookup screen, it actually sorts by last name, then by first name, but breaks them into two groups (the RMS numbers, then our non-zero preceding numbers). So, our cashiers do not always find the customer because they don't scroll all the way down. Is there any way to remedy the sort so it sorts by last name, then by first nam...

How to raise CN for posted billing in Project Accounting
Hi all When i choose TM Return in transaction type during Billing Entry, the system is not allowed for non TM return how can we raise a CN for a posted billing where the project's type is Fixed Price? it's urgent, thanks in advance ..... ...

Creating User Account & Mailbox for thousand of users #2
Hi All My company is running Microsoft Exchange 2003 enterprise. I can create user account and mailbox using manually method. How can I create user account + mailbox for 500 users using script or import file? Please help me. Thank you Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/ad/users/manage/default.mspx Nue "Muhamad Taufik Khasim" <Taufik@uniten.edu.my> wrote in message news:OU$N%23NCZGHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > > My company is running Microsoft Exchange 2003 enterprise. I can create > user > accou...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Online Help update available for Download
Hi All! The Microsoft Dynamics CRM content development team responds to the documentation feedback entered at the bottom of every Online Help page in Microsoft CRM. This feedback is incorporated into regular updates that are available on the Microsoft Download Center. An update was just posted this week that contains changes based on customer and partner feedback during the months of December and January. You can download it at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=309129a8-9a6b-478a-87c8-fd7e7e1e6486&DisplayLang=en. Good luck! Crystal L. Smithwick Microsoft Dyn...

MS money trial version
I downloaded the Money 2004 and worked on it for 2 month inputting my data. The trial version expired and I am saw a special on the Money 2003 business and I bought it. Now I can not covert my data to pervious version. Can you please help and let me know how I am able to covert from a trail version 2004 to a full version of 2003. You can't - Money like most software is not backwards compatible. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "kamal&quo...

Why can't I buy Money 2004 Deluxe for the Netherlands
I downloaded the trail of MS Money 2004 Deluxe form the MS site. Now I want to buy the program but where i try it i get the message that its not possible to ship the product to the selected location (The Netherlands). Who knows who can ship the deluxe version to the Netherlands, I can buy the standard edition here, but I want the Deluxe version "> Who knows who can ship the deluxe version to the > Netherlands, I can buy the standard edition here, but I > want the Deluxe version > Try Amazon. But first you have to decide which version you want (UK or US). Dutch banks do...

Displaying a Meaningful Account Name
Trying 2006 Deluxe Trial - I'm wondering if Money can be set up to display the Account Number or Abbreviation in the Account List instead of the Account Name ? I have five "sub-savings" accounts at my bank to allow me to save for different goals (car repairs, tuition, Christmas, etc.). When I did the initial account download from my bank, Money assigned Account Names that don't correspond with the account numbers my bank uses. For example, Money renamed my "S2.3" account to "Savings-#1". As you can imagine, I have enough accounts that it will be ...

FWD and Exchange 2003 Users email to external POP3 account?
Would someone be kind enough to outline the steps required to automatically fwd an Exchange 2003 Mailbox to an external POP3 account (Crackberry). This user only has OWA so creating an Outlook rule won't work. You can do this without an Outlook rule by creating a Contact with the external email address as the targetAddress, and forward the user's email to the Contact from user properties | Delivery Options. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Rick S." <Rick ...

Convert Quicken 2003 to Money 2002
In attempting to convert/export a Quicken 2003 file into Money 2002 I receive an error message that the conversion cannot take place. Short of upgrading to a later version of Money, is there a workaround? Thanks, Norm Probably not via direct import. For M02 to import Q03, it would have had to know what a FUTURE Quicken file format would be. Try QIF export from Quicken and QIF import into Money. Many things don't go through QIF, Loan Accounts for one. "Norm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13d4101c3f7b2$a6c00fb0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > In ...

Money 2004 no more Credit Expert Experian full credit reports
2004 has 1 year free credit reports, 1 every month. Now I am only able to get credit SCORE not the full report as in past and I know I have not used for 1 year. What happened? For some reason, when I login from their web site today I get a message says my membership has been extended for one year becuase of the new software installation. But I did not upgrade my software yet, and no reistallation during last 6 month. I guess is, maybe we all get UPGRADED to the Money 2005 plan, so 1 free report and unlimited score. that's really bad. On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:46:58 -0700, "Z-66"...

money 2004 crash on startup
just upgraded money 2002 to 2004. 2002 was installed from the computer manufacture. i've never used 2002. when i launched 2004, it will try to load the sample data file, then crashes with a reportin dialog box. the error signature is: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6fd this also happens on my other computer upgrading from 2003 when i am an active user of "money" on that machine. any ideas? thanks. ...

How do I contact the people at Microsoft about MS Money?
I have used Microsoft Money, various versions, for many years, and I really like it. I am now up to Microsoft Money Plus Premium (Money 2008, if you prefer) and it works fine for me. With one BIG complaint for me. I've asked about it in this newsgroup over the years, and no one has been able to answer my question. I would really love to send this question/complaint to the team at Microsoft that work on MS Money, but I don't know how to reach them. How do I send them a message? Rod We'd all love to know. "Rod" <rod@no.spam> wrote in message news:55B34F...

Account Owner last Changed (or) Last modified date
is there any field in the CRM Database is capturing Account Owner last modified date. check "modifiedon" and "modifiedby" fields which capture the last modification to the record and are present in most of the entities. "srini" wrote: > is there any field in the CRM Database is capturing Account Owner last > modified date. > > Amit, those two fields are going to be used only if there are any changes in the entity Information. my question is is there any field, rather is there any way to capture Account owner last modified (or) changed. ex:Us...

Money 2000 Data File Not Converting Into Money 2007
When I open my old Money 2000 data file in Money 2007, Money offers to - and subsequently goes through the process to - convert it to Money 2007 format. It says that it's completed successfully, yet after it's finished, nothing's there !! No accounts, no bills - nothing !! And the original file has been changed or replaced (thank God I have backups !!!) because it won't go through the conversion process a second time if I try to open the file again. I haven't been able to apply SP1 and SP2 (see my other post in this forum) so I don't know if this issue is fixe...

Sharing money file
I use Money 2002. My wife and I share one computer. we have seperate logins under XP. we want to share one money file. I put the money file in the shared files folder but Money won't let her open the file. How can we share the file? Thanks Any specific error message received? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK sp...

Unaccepting downloaded transactions
I mistakenly accepted a downloaded transaction. I meant to click on change to match it with a schedule bill payment. How do I unaccept a transaction that has already been accepted? Thanks! -Jerry On 2005-05-04, jerrydy <jerrydy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I mistakenly accepted a downloaded transaction. I meant to click on change to > match it with a schedule bill payment. How do I unaccept a transaction that > has already been accepted? Thanks! As far as I know, you can't. You have two options: 1) Revert to the last backup right before you did that, then re-...

Downloading financial data from Bank of America Investment Service
Hello all, I tired downloading my financial data today and I gfot a message from Money 05 that BofA Investment services did not recognize my password. I tested it on the website directly and it worked. I went back to Money 05, and it asks me for a new password. I type it in and then I get a message: password cannot contain letter... Where is hades did MS Money get that data from? Certainly the bank is ok with it... Any tips on how to get around this (besdes changing my password to suit money). It is definitly the little things like this that will push me the Quicken. cheers I just...

Converting Q2002D to Money 2004
Hi all, I'm hoping that someone can help me out. I've bought Money 2004 and need to convert my Q2002Deluxe. Though I keep getting an corrupt file error. I've validated and everything like it says. But I cannot find any other relavant information. Can anyone point me in the right direction???? Thanks for any insights. Steve. There's also a supervalidation option - You hold down Ctrl or Shift or something when trying the validate - perhaps that might help -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK ...

Account on List of Activities
Has anyone figured out a way to include the Account or Contact on the Activities list for Case and Opportunity activities? ------=_NextPart_0001_32498DD2 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy, This is Mike responding. Sorry for the delayed response. There is now way to modify the Web Page Dialog boxes in CRM, which is what the New Activity page is. Thanks and I look forward to your next post! Kind regards, Mike ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issue...

How do I get the newest version of Money 07?
I upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2007 online through a download back in August. Looking at the info for the service pack coming out, it says I should be running version ending in 1024 or later. When I check my info, it says I am running version 16.0.125.621! How do I update this? It is not yet released give it a couple of days they do not want to rush it so it doesnt cause any problems Steve "Hart" <cahart@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:%238e7X7bAHHA.1012@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2007 online through a download back in ...

Download and upload on FTP with SSL
Hi, I am able to upload and download data on FTP without SSL connection but i want to do same FTP with SSL . Please help me . Thanks, Hemant ...