Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?

Hi there!

I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in
the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 ->
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en).

Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise?

Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in
Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc...

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Nuno Dionísio
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Crystal Reports does not work
Hi, I will appreciate if someone can give me a hint, why sudenly I can not see any of the reports. I get the error: Information is needed before this report can be processed. TIA Marcus If you search the knowledgebase there are a number of articles on why you might get this error. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;862881 Here's the text of one of the articles: Error "Information is needed before this report can be processed" occurs when you run a Crystal Report in Microsoft CRM (862881) This error may occur as the result of several dif...

Money 2004 in Windows Mobile 5.0
Hello, I just buy a handheld HP 2490, this have a Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC, somebody know who i can sync my transacction with this handheld. Microsoft Say windows mobile 5 don't have the sync program (ALWAYS MICROSOFT) Short answer - you can't. -- Michael Gordon "jmcs" <jcw2000@intelnet.net.gt> wrote in message news:ubExwHsAHHA.2328@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I just buy a handheld HP 2490, this have a Windows Mobile 5.0 for > Pocket PC, somebody know who i can sync my transacction with this > handheld. > > Micr...

"Floated" (or loaned) Money paid back in cash
All, I'm sure variations on this question have been asked before, but I can't seem to find an answer that makes sense in my situation. I have a cash account that I use for loaning money, borrowing money, etc. I call it Misc. Assets and Liabilities. I've used this successfully in the past when I've floated someone money--for example, I bought my mother's computer on my credit card. She sent me a check, I put the deposit against that account, and all was well. In my current situation, I pre-paid my volleyball team fees. The total was $360, $60 of which was for myself. ...

Money not updating online
It seems that Money goes to www.spcomstock.com to get quote updates (look in my information sheet) ... however that site has change to www.comstock- interactivedata.com. Now online updating in Money doesn't work ... at least mine doesn't. Try to go to the www.spcomstock.com and you'll time out with an error. I don't see any way to change how money accesses the web site. Thoughts .... am I off base. Have read other notes on the subject and suggestions around firewalls etc. I haven't changed mine, but just in case turned it off and still money won't update....

Working on-line
Is that possible 2 or more persons working on the drawing at the same visio project(on-line)??? that�s means one person will work on part of ER, and the another one work on the second part, and after all come them together. Thanks for helping me. Daniel It's a common request, unfortunately no. al "Daniel Caetano" <news@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uIMGjED0FHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is that possible 2 or more persons working on the drawing at the same > visio > project(on-line)??? > that�s means one person will work on part of ER, and the an...

Money 2000 isn't importing downloads from citicards.com
Hello. Usually (every month), when I balance my credit card, I download my statement from citibank. However, when I tried to do this today, the download seemed to happen, but Money never reacted. Is there a way to do this importation manually? Thanks. Todd Todd, Not sure what Citibank card you have, but for mine, Citibank stopped offering direct access from within Money (and Quicken, etc.) Also, on their website, I can no longer even download a Money format from there. All I can download is a standard "QIF" format. That comes into Money just fine, but you have to tell Mo...

Downloading file from Unix not working
I am trying to download a file from a Unix server to my Windows platform and the file is not being downloaded. My code is shown below: FtpWebRequest request = (FtpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(ftpsite); request.AuthenticationLevel = System.Net.Security.AuthenticationLevel.None; request.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(UserID, UserPassword); request.Method = WebRequestMethods.Ftp.DownloadFile; FtpWebResponse response = (FtpWebResponse)request.GetResponse(); Message.Text = response.StatusDescription; response.Close(); The variable ftpsite is set to an ftp address such as "...

DateAdd Working Day Query
Hi, I wonder if someone could help me please. I'm trying to write an expression (see code below) within a query where I calculate 15 working days from a a given date, in this case the 'Date a report was sent'. DateAdd(“ww”,15,[Date Report Sent]-DateAdd([Date Report Sent],1)*2-IIf (Weekday([Date Report Sent],1)=7,IIf(Weekday([Date Report Sent],1)=7,0,1),IIf (Weekday([Date Report Sent],1)=7,-1,0))) But when I add it to my query I keep getting this message: 'The expression you entered has a function containing the wrong number of arguments.' I'm assuming, maybe wrongl...

Working With Ampersands
How does one allow the use of ampersands (or other special characters for that matter) within Element text and Attribute text? I have problems using LoadXml from a string "<text value="Jack & Jill"/>" into an XmlDocument. I can't for the life of me find a switch that turns off this feature of the parser. -AJ AJ Brown wrote: > How does one allow the use of ampersands (or other special characters > for that matter) within Element text and Attribute text? > > I have problems using LoadXml from a string "<text value="Jack & ...

Getting a custom function to work in a criteria
Hello all, I have written the following function and I want to use it in the criteria of a query. However, when placing "BaseFacility()" without quotes in the [FAC_ID] field's criteria nothing is returned. Please help. Thank you. Fred Function BaseFacility() As String Dim frmReport As Form Set frmReport = Forms("frmReports") Dim dblBinary As Double dblBinary = 0 If frmReport!cboFacility = "[All Facilities]" Then If frmReport!chkMUTC = -1 Then dblBinary = dblBinary + 1 If frmReport!chkJSTEC = -1 Then dblBinary = dblBinary + 2 If f...

Microsoft Money Plus and future versions
We have been asked to post the following by the MS Money Team. Annual Release Change .. Microsoft Money Plus continues to be a valuable tool for our customers; however the feedback we are hearing is that the incremental updates to the software don't merit a new product every year. Given this, we have decided against releasing a 2009 version of Money Plus. .. We are moving off of an annual release cycle for Microsoft Money Plus (no Money 2009 version in the fall), with future release dates TBD. Money Plus continues to be a valuable tool for our customers, however the feedback we ar...

'Create a copy (of worksheet)' not working ?
Trying to create a copy of a worksheet in same book at worksheet tabs, but after check 'Create a copy' in 'Move or copy' window, nothing is created. Suggestions ? -- Thanks again for your help. akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003) I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but try ctrl-clicking the tab and dragging it to the right (or left). akm wrote: > > Trying to create a copy of a worksheet in same book at worksheet tabs, but > after check 'Create a copy' in 'Move or copy' window, nothing is created. > Suggestions ? > -- ...

Why the resource units are being changed after reporting the work
Hi all We are working with project server 2007 SP2 I have a resource that has 3 tasks His project manager plan for him 3 tasks for 2 month On the first tasks he was planned with 35% units On the second task he was planned with 25% units On the third task he was planned with 40% units The resource updates his progress via the PWA reporting his actual work. His status manager approves the updates via the PWA. When opening the project plan via the project professional the units you can see that the units next to the resource name have been changed. We are working with fixed units. ...

Is there a trick to making tooltips work in a modal dialog?
Is there a trick to making tooltips work in a modal dialog? It's just a property you set. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a trick to making tooltips work in a modal dialog? > > > > >. > Nothing special. Take a look at example Supertip: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b188317 You should also check out codeguru and codeproject for samples. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Mostly" <Mostly@Work.com> wrote in message news:be5ibd$9gr$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > Is there a trick to making tooltip...

money 2004 and downloads
Just upgraded from money 2003 to 2004 problem when trying to update stocks etc via internet it say problem with install re install using original disks , I have tried this and it makes no difference , it worked perfectly in 2003 and yet since the upgrade only once have i been able to download prices , the money update part of the program returns no errors just the stock prices section anyone else have this probem ? thanks Did you disable your virus and firewall programs before installing 2004? Did you uninstall your previous money version before installing 2004? "John R" <info...

Page Breaks for Entire Work Book
I have a 110 Worksheet Workbook and I want to set the same page breaks for each page without manually doing every worksheet individually. Any help or macros out there? Thanks, Steve you always can use Tools > Macro > rocord new macro then do the job on one worksheet the stop the recording and sse the vba code. (this will help next time) But today, and in your case, I suggest ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=Rows(8) one line all the job done (before row 8 in this example) Thanks a million "abcd" wrote: > you always can use > Tools >...

msn money stock quotes options symbol changes
Since the change to stock options symbols I have been unable to get stock option pricing. I have tried several forms of the new symbols (I cant seem to find a definitive description of the proper symbols) and nothing works. I have seen a couple references online by people that claim they got it to function but they don't include any working examples. Will the msn money stock quotes addin continue to work with stock options, and if so, please give an explanation and more importantly at least one actual working example. ...

Using money on another computer
I am using Microsoft Money 2003 D&B. I have my computer networked with my secretaries computer. I want her to pay my bills on her computer. I tried installing money 2003 on her computer (after uninstalling on mine) and it appeared to install properly but when I try and start it using the desktop icon that was installed it pops on and then off with no error message. I use Windows 98 on her computer as there are some old programs I use that only work on that operating system. Any solutions or suggestions. Also is there anyway to use this program over the network so that it ca...

Credit cards that work in Money WITHOUT Yodlee/Passport?
Which credit cards can send account info into Microsoft Money WITHOUT using Yodlee/Passport? I know of at least one: USAA Savings Bank. Others? -- David Arnstein arnstein+usenet@pobox.com In microsoft.public.money, David Arnstein wrote: >Which credit cards can send account info into Microsoft Money WITHOUT >using Yodlee/Passport? I know of at least one: USAA Savings Bank. Citicards http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/chooser/ Discovercard http://discovercard.com/ For a more inclusive list see http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx?FirstLetter=&FinananceOrganisationTyp...

I've downloaded and accepted a lot of transactions YTD that have all been auto-reconciled. I didn't realize that was happening until I wanted to balance against my paper statement. Is there a way to select multiple transactions (all) and mark as unreconciled? In microsoft.public.money, bran100 wrote: >I've downloaded and accepted a lot of transactions YTD that have all >been auto-reconciled. I didn't realize that was happening until I >wanted to balance against my paper statement. > >Is there a way to select multiple transactions (all) and mark as >unrecon...

Money 2003 #14
Recently, in the Portfolio Manager, 'Today's Total Change' for funds is not posting. All others OK. This is also affecting the "Change: $$$" at the bottom of the portfolio. No help on line. No QFEs for this version. Any ideas? -John ...

Money Plus Premium
Just installed M+ Premium on Windows 7 (64 bit) OS. I have Money 2003 installed on the old computer running Windows XP. Copied my money.mny file from Money 2003 on old computer to documents folder on Windows 7/M+ computer and started the M+ Premium program. It prompted me for password and brought up "converting file" screen. Program then stops responding. Is there a way to get my data file from Money 2003 converted to use with M+ Premium? Thanks. Bob In microsoft.public.money, bobinwa wrote: >Just installed M+ Premium on Windows 7 (64 bit) OS. I have Money 2003...

Asset Allocation
I have noticed that the Asset Allocation settings for each individula investment does not always translate to the Asset Allocation section of the Investment tab and the report section for AA. To make matters more confusing - the same accounts are reported differently between the two separate sections. Are these just bugs in teh code base or is there a way to repair the problem? Steve ...

Currency in Money 99
I would like to know if its possible in any way to have in each one of my entries in Money 99 (its the last version available / released here in Brazil) an entry in another currency, for example, i would like to track today how much in US$ i spent in a entry made also in local currency (here in Brazil we use R$). Any help will be very welcome! Thanks Dan Brazil ...

Calculate in Today's Money?
I have a spreadsheet that lists the estimated balance in a savings plan each year for the next 25 years. I also have estimated the rate of inflation at 3.5%. Can anyone tell me what formula I would use to display the balance in "today's money"? Thanks! Rick B Okay, I think I figured it out... =F7/(1+((B7-$B$5)*$K$4)) Where F7 is my ending balance. B7 is the current year. B5 is the starting year. K4 is my interest rate. Does this work? The numbers look realistic. Thanks Rick B "Rick B" <Anonymous> wrote in message news:%23JZF0cf4EHA.2316@TK2MS...