Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?

Hi there!

I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in
the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 ->
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en).

Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise?

Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in
Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc...

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Nuno Dionísio
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

SBS 2003
Hi, We have a Windows 2003 SBS with SP2. We have been having problems with the IIS websites since last Tuesday. They will run correctly for a few days and then just stop. User's see the following message when they try to access the websites: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" The IIS websites will show up as "running" in IIS, and restarting the IIS services doesn't help, but if the server is rebooted everything will come up and work correctly for a few days. There are not any errors in the application log, and the W3SVC1 log does...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Commissions not working
Yes The filter is set I have tried everything ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

working offline and getting a mail notification
Hello Can Any one let me know if it is possible to receive a mail notification while working offline. Thanks JB-- The working offline means that you are not connected to network even if network is present so i guess you cannot receive notification of new e-mail. however if you do any activity, such as send and receve e- mail it will ask you if you would like to go online. Irfan >-----Original Message----- >Hello Can Any one let me know if it is possible to >receive a mail notification while working offline. > >Thanks >JB-- >. > ...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for 5/9/2006
Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing May 9, 2006 Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s). Note: www.microsoft.com/technet/security and www.microsoft.com/security are authoritative in all matters concerning Microsoft Security Bulletins! ANY e-mail, web board or newsgroup posting (including this one) should be verified by visiting these sites for official information. Microsoft never sends security or other updates as attachments. These updates must be downloaded from the microsoft.com download center o...

Email not working when called from IE or a directory file
When I right click on a file in a directory (such as a photo) I get a menu that includes 'Send to' and an option to 'Mail recipient'. When I click on that it used to launch an email composition window from Outlook and the file is an attachment. For some reason, that function has stopped working. I checked my Outlook preferences and the box designating Outlook as the default email client is checked. I am using Outlook 2003 SP1 and this problem has just started in the last week. My OS is XP Home 5.1.2600. In addition, if I am using Internet Explorer (IE) and try to email a ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

My Mail Views have stopped working!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I really enjoy using the &quot;Mail Views&quot; at to show messages meeting various conditions. However, my Mail Views no longer display anything! I've even tried modifying one view to use very simple criteria but I get no messages. <br><br>Any help is appreciated. On 2/5/10 12:52 PM, sodajunkie@officeformac.com wrote: > I really enjoy using the "Mail Views" at to show messages meeting > various conditions. However, my Mail Views no longer d...

Credit Alerts not working in 2005
My experian account no longer works in the credit center in money 2005. When I click update now unser "My Credit Score" I get the following error. "Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly because of server problems. Please try again later." Yes I do have the username and password correct. And the other odd thing is the message comes up instantly. So it cant be validating my user name. I get exactly the same error. Also when you try to click on the link to view the credit report, you receive a URL error. BTW it only occurs when you import a 20...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

HELP!!! Message stuck in outbox! Large message
I have Outlook 2007, running on VISTA. I wanted to reply to a message, but I hit forward. the message has an 8meg attachment. This message is now stuck. I have tried to simply move the message - does not seem to do anything. No error, and message stays Created new profile, set up to recieve in another PST, then opened the problem PST, still could not move the message set "work offline" still can not delete turned off network, rebooted, and still could not do anything. When ever I attempt to open., i get error message "cannot open this item outlook has already begun transmi...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...