Money 2006 bills summary

I am using Money 2006 on a Vista machine.  The "Current Balance" and "After
Balance" are not displayed on the bills summary page.  I also can't record
more than one transaction at a time from the bills summary page.  Any
suggestions?

0
ethome (2)
7/27/2007 4:03:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:03:11 -0600, "Toni" <ethome@ptsi.net> wrote:

>I am using Money 2006 on a Vista machine.  The "Current Balance" and "After
>Balance" are not displayed on the bills summary page.

I can't help you with that.

>I also can't record more than one transaction at a time from the bills summary page.

Soem years ago MS apparently thought this feature would be too confusing to
users, so they disabled it.  I can't recall when -- possibly 2004-2005.
--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
7/27/2007 10:41:34 AM
I think the current and after balance fields are buggy in 2006 - see
http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/300.aspx

The ability to input multiple bills, i thought was earlier than 2004/5 -
don't recall when either, but I have a feeling it was in the 2001-2002
timeframe.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Ron Rosenfeld" <ronrosenfeld@nospam.org> wrote in message
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:03:11 -0600, "Toni" <ethome@ptsi.net> wrote:
>
>>I am using Money 2006 on a Vista machine.  The "Current Balance" and
>>"After
>>Balance" are not displayed on the bills summary page.
>

> I can't help you with that.
>

>>I also can't record more than one transaction at a time from the bills
>>summary page.
>
> Soem years ago MS apparently thought this feature would be too confusing
> users, so they disabled it.  I can't recall when -- possibly 2004-2005.
> --ron

0
glyn6240 (37)

Money 2004 for Pocket PC #4
Has anyone manage to install Money 2004 on latest version of Pocket PC? Your help/advice is very much appreciated. Thanks. ...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

MSN Money Portfolio cannot import M2004 file?
The MSN Money Portfolio page http://moneycentral.msn.com/scripts/webquote.dll?iPage=pmx shows my old portfolio. I periodically import the investment data from my Money 2004 file on my PC. I DO NOT link the data.. it is a one-time import only. Apparently, MSN Money has been updated recently. It won't import data from the M2004 .MNY file. Is that normal? -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com Yes this is one of the wonderful "enhancements" that have recently been made. Do yourself a favor and never ever enable the sync option with Mone...

Bug? Money 2005 won't tile or cascade
XP Professional SP2 Start Money 2005 and IE. From the taskbar, right click and select one of: Cascade Windows, Tile Windows Horizontally, or Tile Windows Vertically Money 2005 does not cascade nor does it tile. Money 2004 and previous versions did. Anyone else see this problem? Thanks, Greg Bug? I doubt it. They seem to have made it resistant to lots of that kind of stuff. It doesn't even have the XP style window trim. "Greg" <RipeFourTwenty@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23SBWkQcAFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > XP Professional SP2 &g...

Money Update (Service Pack) Install didn't finish, won't install
I got the "you better update Money" message, clicked OK to get the update, it downloaded and started to install, then hung. After about 10 minutes of nothing happening, I rebooted. Now Money says I have to run the update, but when I click OK, do that, it says the update has already been installed. How do I force a new download and install? ...

report summary
In Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe & Business, I want to print up a page print of the account list as of the date shown in the left hand corner, usually todays date. However, when I request print page, The printed copy always comes out as of the first of the month. Therefore, I can't get a "as of" report of all the account shown in the account list. What am I doing wrong? your posting to the wrong group try microsoft.public.money "doverovr@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b78b01c4378a$abd31b10$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Case Billing
Hello, I'm trying to work out how to bill for the time spent on a case. I can generate a report showing closed cases and the time spent, but I need to exclude them from future reports so the time isn't billed twiced. I noticed there is an "isbilled" field on the case (incident) record. How does this get set? Sorry if this is trival question but I'm new to CRM. Thanks, Darren You can set that field manually or by using a workflow rule. It's really there if you want to set up some integration between CRM and an accounting application, but that integration wou...

Money 2004 Error 1335
Any way to fix this? I have attempted to load the cd to a folder on the desk top, go to msconfig and ensured that selective startup was enabled with Load Startup items un- checked and still get through about 45 seconds until I get this error of Money 2004. I have set this same software up from the same disk on my lap top, but my terminal pc will not take. ANY SUGGESTIONS????? In microsoft.public.money, Jim shaut wrote: >Any way to fix this? I have attempted to load the cd to >a folder on the desk top, go to msconfig and ensured that >selective startup was enabled with Load...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

Grrr...Budget and Debt in Money 2004
Whenever I create a new budget, things seem to be just right. In the "Enter Your Expenses" screen of creating a new budget, all of my loan payments (car, house, studen loans) show up under the budget group Debt. These are scheduled monthly bills to the mortgage company, banks for the car loans, student loans, etc. They showed up here automatically as I would expect. Now, whenever I finish the budget and then go in to look at my current status against the budget, things get very bizarre. When I'm looking at my actuals vs. my budgeted amounts I see a "Special" budget...

Money 2005 Deluxe Laser Voucher prints category plus....
I am very disappointed in Money 05 - nothing but problems. Anyway, I have laser voucher checks: check at top and (2) vouchers below. On each voucher the category for Payee prints as does the name of the checking account. One voucher is for me, one for payee w/check. I DONT want category and bank name printing. How do I remove these? TYIA. -- RAS ...

Money 2005 Installation woes
I get two errors. When I attempt to INternet Update I get "Money was not able to properly install Online Services. If you want to use your Online Service, please reinstall Money from your original product disks". For all other commands I get "Your security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, delete temp files, reinstall 2004 uninstall and then reinstall 2005, disable Mcafee, disable SP2 security center, change the Internet security setting, nothing seems to work. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Bwhit...

Money 2004
Hi, I'm using Money 2004 and recently, my net worth over time reports don't load anymore. It used to work fine, but now the graph never loads. I can still use the program when this happens, so it isn't a total killer yet. Is there a way to fix the problem? Thanks very much! Well, I fixed the problem. I had to change the "Level of Detail" on the "Net Worth" report to show "Accounts" rather than "Account Types". After making that change, I could show the "Net Worth over Time" report with "Level of Detail" set to &quo...

Wage amount on SUTA Summary Report
When I print the SUTA Summary Report for the quarter the Gross Wages on a couple of employees is off by the amount of their quarterly retirement amount. Other employees with the same retirement code are fine. I figure it is on the individuals records. I look at their pay codes records and the SUTA box is checked for Subject to Taxes. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? Thank You for your help. I stated that other employees with the same retirement code are fine. It's employees with a different retirement code that are printed with the correct Wage. >-----Original ...

Money 2001 Password problem
I was using Money 2001 fine on my PC unsing Win XP. The data file was password protected. PC was completely re-installed using WinXP SP1. After re-installing Money 2001, Money 2001 can no-longer open the data file saying that the password I am typing is incorrect. I know that the password I am using is the good one. A password utility picked on the web says that my file is not password protected. I am under the feeling that the problem may come from the change to SP1,but do not know the solution Please help, I urgently need to work on my data file. In microsoft.public.money, ROGER ...

=>Losing Money like MAD? Don't feel bad. Get RAD!
FREE, Meaty and Fun new eCourse: How to make ANY at-home online business pay. http://trackthishit.com/trackbiz/control/redirect.php?id=4125 ---------------------------------------------- Discover the World's #1 home business here: http://trackthishit.com/trackbiz/control/redirect.php?id=4126 --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040421165609T2m7RlE6 ...

Encumbrance Summary should bring beginning balances forward for C.
Capital Project Fund accounts are for transactions related to multi-year projects and are not closed until the capital project is completed. Therefore, beginning balances should be reflected in the Encumbrance Summary until the accounts are closed (both actual and budget). Please see Subject "Capital Project Accounts" for additional suggestions that relate to this subject. ...

Microsoft Money in Australia
Hi All, Is there a possiblility that the Money will be available for Australia with Australian banks? It looks like a good program, but would be great to utilise it with local options, banks, tax etc.... Regards. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/5.aspx As I remember the International English version had several "problems" for Australian users, such as references to VAT rather than GST. However provided your bank offers a download from it's web-site, you can usually read that into Money. For most non-US versions the ability to directly connect to banks is severely l...

Money 2006 #7
Help!! Does anyone know how to syncronize all accounts from money to a windows based pocket PC with active sync? The default only syncronizes those accounts that money has agreements with that bank. Active sync says you can change it but I can't work out how to. Activesync only supports certain types of account, and they must be in your base currency. To add in more accounts, go to activesync, click on the microsoft money option and press the options setting. Within the available options for Money you should be able to choose your accounts. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money...

Money 2005 Install
I have Money 2005 on my main computer and want to have a copy on my standby computer. I have installed Money 2005 on both, but when I try to open my data file on the standby computer, I cannot open the existing data file that was created in Money 2005 on my main computer. The system wants to convert the 2005 data file from the main computer, which of course, is already in the current format. I have tried the reinstall process from the Money Support, but it does not have any effect. How can I overcome this problem? On 2005-05-20, Thomas Hill <Thomas> wrote: > I have installed M...

Money 2002 Sys Pk: Error 1606
I need some help. When starting Money 2002 I get an error message with a window title of "Microsoft Money 2002 System Pack". The error message is "Error 1606. Could not access network location (a box that indicates an unprintable character):." The error interrupts the Windows Installer. After "X"ing out of the error (twice). Money opens again "Error 1606. Could not access network location (a box that indicates an unprintable character):." Occurs. After "X"ing out of the error (twice) I can do some work in Money but the error p...

Watch Account totals in 2006
Hi- I just upgraded to Money 2006 Deluxe and I see now that the watch account totals and performance is not longer carried down to the totals at the bottom on the portfolio page. While this makes much more sense I no longer know where to look to get the balances and performances for my watch accounts. I am sure I am missing something easy but I would greatly appreciate any help anyone has. Thanks! -Dan In microsoft.public.money, Dan wrote: >I just upgraded to Money 2006 Deluxe and I see now that the watch account >totals and performance is not longer carried down to the tot...

Ref: Loan--Money
Hey Dick, I checked to see if there were any other transactions that downloaded different but there was none. It is just an extra payment that is out there for no reason. But like I said it is somehow connected to the other payment and the other side in my checking account. So, if I delete it it will delete the other payment and also the transaction in my checking account. Does the checking account side have extra principal--over and above the amortization schedule amount? "Bill Mumford" <billm3556@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:098201c4a6da$d4345fa0$a301280a@p...

Money has encountered a problem and needs to close
After undescribable frustrations, I finally found the root cause of this problem and I am posting the solution. Symptom: Microsoft Money 2002 won't launch, displaying a dialog box with the following message: "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". Looking at the error report content, the following is shown: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 10.0.0.731 ModName: msofd.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.921 Offset: 0003891a Root cause: In the "Bills and Deposits", a scheduled transfer from an account in one currency (Canadian dollars in my case) to an account in a...

Money 2005 and Experian
I get the following error when trying to access Experian via Money 2005, didn't have this problem in Money 2004. Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly because of server problems. Please try again later. I can log into Experian directly with all the same credentials I use in Money 2005. Is there a setting I am missing?? Thanks, Rob It's a bug, one that I'm starting to wonder if it will ever get fixed. If they don't put out some sort of update in the next week or so that fixes some of these problems, I'm dropping M05 and sending it back on MS...