Money 2005 vs 2006

I purchased 2005 last year, installed it and then uninstalled it because I
had problems with it and so did others.  My question is whether 2006 is worth
getting.  I am currently using 2004 but it's getting slower even though I
archive.  Does 2006 have better performance and file size handling than 2004?
0
tiggerlil (1)
2/7/2006 12:41:27 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

VS Tools for GP9
Is there a way to make a custom Visual Studio (.net) form act like a regular GP MDI child form? (Stay visible - not modal) I have a custom form tied to the the SopEntry form which will display additional data about the orders. However it does not stay visible unless it has focus. I need a way for the custom form to be visible while GP and it's other forms have focus. However still give way (allow them on top) to other forms in the MDI. On a side note, it would really be nice if there is a way to get the size and location of a GP child form as well so that I could move and resi...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Quest: Console app Build tool return val to VS output window...
I have a console app the I built that I run in another project post-build. Now I want the VC++ build process of the build app to think there is a build error and stop running the post-build cmds so what return value can I exit the console app with that will stop build like the VC++ standard complier and linker command line program can stop for standard build errors... Any help... Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ > Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... Thanks t...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Databases
I want to be able to sort my customers via the products they buy. I know how > > to do an excel spreadsheet which is useful for mail merges. I also know that > > by adding new categories you can sort contacts. Which is the best system? > > Pros/cons of each method please > > > > Peter Peter Brown wrote: > I want to be able to sort my customers via the products they buy. I know > how > to do an excel spreadsheet which is useful for mail merges. I also know > that > by adding new categories you can sort contacts. Which is the best > system? >...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for 5/9/2006
Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing May 9, 2006 Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s). Note: www.microsoft.com/technet/security and www.microsoft.com/security are authoritative in all matters concerning Microsoft Security Bulletins! ANY e-mail, web board or newsgroup posting (including this one) should be verified by visiting these sites for official information. Microsoft never sends security or other updates as attachments. These updates must be downloaded from the microsoft.com download center o...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Credit Alerts not working in 2005
My experian account no longer works in the credit center in money 2005. When I click update now unser "My Credit Score" I get the following error. "Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly because of server problems. Please try again later." Yes I do have the username and password correct. And the other odd thing is the message comes up instantly. So it cant be validating my user name. I get exactly the same error. Also when you try to click on the link to view the credit report, you receive a URL error. BTW it only occurs when you import a 20...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Nothing about Dynamics GP 10.0 Upgrade SQL Server 2005 to 2008?
Good evening. We previously received a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 standard installation disk from Microsoft and that is it. I can not find any clear instructions on how to take upgrade a GP 10.0 running on Win Svr 2003 with SQL Server 2005 to SQL 2008. Any thoughts? Is it just back up your data, stick the disk in and follow the prompts? It can not be that easy. :-) -- Thanks, KevB KevB, My 2 cents would be to not upgrade an existing SQL Server instance. Instead I would install a new instance of SQL Server 2008 and follow the instructions in this KB article: https://mbs...

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Can't open 'my money.mny' in Money 2005
I bought a new PC last week, reinstalled Money 2005, and now I cannot access my carefully backed up money file transferred from the old PC and which contains several years worth of accounts. I'd be grateful for any help! Phil The message I get is: "Money cannot locate 'my.money.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it was a read-only file, or you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write-protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is...