Money 2005 - Process Starts But Main Window Never Shows

I installed Money 2005 Small Business edition seemingly successfully.
However, when I attempt to start Money by clicking the link created in the
Start menu no Money window ever appears.  When I opent he task manager, there
is a process named msmoney.exe running.   I am running XP with Service Pack
2.  It is a fresh Money 2005 SB install (not an upgrade).  As anyone else
having this problem?  Does anybody no how to fix this?  Thanks in advance.
Brandon.
0
BrandonSM (1)
11/29/2004 5:25:04 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

asking for password but never set one
I have been using Money 2007 for the last several months without issue (have been using prior versions for past several years). I haven;t upgraded anything for awhile. Today my computer crashed while Money was running. Upon restarting Money, it now asks for a password for the file. I never set one! None of my usual passwords work, nor do i even get to the point of asking me for a passport password. I don't know what the heck is going on. It seems people get this problem when using different versions of Money.. but i haven't changed anyting. It seems my file got corrupt but i n...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Showing only records that are different from those preceding them.
I have a table that generates automatically from a constant data feed from a crystal grower. The pertinant data generated is the serial ID (RunID), Datetime of the data (DATETIME), and what process phase its in (PROCESS). This data comes across once a minute and each run can take up to 3 days. Every day I have to manually take datetimes from specific points in this process. I need to make a Query that sorts by RunID and DATETIME and only displays the fields immediatly before and after a process change. So for example if the table looked like this: RUNID | DATETIME | PR...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Formula shows as text
I'm trying to write a formula into a cell and it will work in some, but in other cells it makes the formula show in the cell as if I am just typing text. Why is it doing this?! Please help! hi make sure the cell isn't formated as text. regards FSt1 "EmilyE" wrote: > I'm trying to write a formula into a cell and it will work in some, but in > other cells it makes the formula show in the cell as if I am just typing text. > Why is it doing this?! Please help! ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Moving files after re-stalling Windows XP Pro
Due to a corrupt Windows file I had to re-install Windows. Unfortunately this meant that the new Outlook "Contacts" files, and files I had set up in "My Shortcuts", do not show up in the current Outlook. How can I locate, and move, these files from the old Outlook into the current Outlook? Thanks, The file you need up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm There are specific steps you should take ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Credit Alerts not working in 2005
My experian account no longer works in the credit center in money 2005. When I click update now unser "My Credit Score" I get the following error. "Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly because of server problems. Please try again later." Yes I do have the username and password correct. And the other odd thing is the message comes up instantly. So it cant be validating my user name. I get exactly the same error. Also when you try to click on the link to view the credit report, you receive a URL error. BTW it only occurs when you import a 20...

Windows Live Messenger doesn't "remember" me
Hi All, My Windows Live Messenger doesn't "remember" my username/ID. I click remember me and then when having signed off I restart it or the computer again, it doesn't "remember" me. Help! ...

Problems with Money 2005

using windows xp chart wizard, how to create secondary axis
previous posts related to secondary axis were unhelpful they did not reveal steps related to windows xp chart wizard i.e. what does display the format dialog mean? Hi, You can display the Format dialog in a number of different ways. Select the item and then right click. From the popup menu choose Format select object. You maybe able to simply double click the item, which will show the dialog. Or again with the item selected use the menus Format > Selected xxx None of the above is XP specific. Cheers Andy geraldwicks1962@yahoo.com wrote: > previous posts related to secondary axis...

Money 2000 user guide

Pivor Table Data Field
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C5A644.DE8D0D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have tried to "show" a data field after using "hide" in field = settings. How can I make this reappear? Not using Field drop down = option. The fields orgin is from the excel list and not a calculated = fields. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C5A644.DE8D0D20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

How can I show a modal window with server code
Hello, comunity Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it from my server code Click event. Thanks you all. "Miguel Gómez" wrote: > Hello, comunity > > Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. > > I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it > from my server code Click event. > <http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/launching-...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...