Money 2005 does not update last downloaded date.

Every I download my bank data, the last downloaded date doesn't update. As
far as MS Money is concerned the last time I loaded my bank information was
over a year ago. What causes this issue and what can be done to fix it? It's
minor, but still rather annoying.

Dennis.

0
willisd (2)
7/4/2005 12:07:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I'm having a similar problem. The "last downloaded" date for  Citi credit
card account is way in the future (12/27/2005) and Money isn't downloading
any new transactions from the bank. Maybe this is why.

How can I reset this date?

"Dennis Willis" wrote:

> Every I download my bank data, the last downloaded date doesn't update. As
> far as MS Money is concerned the last time I loaded my bank information was
> over a year ago. What causes this issue and what can be done to fix it? It's
> minor, but still rather annoying.
>
> Dennis.

0
BC (33)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

date at chart
I am using MS EXCEL 2003. I want to add date dynamicly (only MONTH)to a chart. How can i do this? -- external ------------------------------------------------------------------------ external's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36592 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=563748 In article <external.2bawah_1153494309.1666@excelforum-nospam.com>, external.2bawah_1153494309.1666@excelforum-nospam.com says... > > I am using MS EXCEL 2003. > I want to add date dynamicly (only MONTH)to a chart. > How ca...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Excel last open file should move to top of list when used
When opening Excel I see list of last documents which I have used. I think that document which is opened from the list now, should move to the top of the list. That how frequently used documents would be on the list always. Now document need to be opened once every 9 (maximum numbers of history) different file used. You could send a message to MS asking for this enhancement: mswish@microsoft.com or xlwish@microsoft.com Put Excel in the subject so that it goes to the correct group. (then cross your fingers and get your checkbook out to by the newest version!) Matti Simperi wrote: > ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Credit Alerts not working in 2005
My experian account no longer works in the credit center in money 2005. When I click update now unser "My Credit Score" I get the following error. "Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly because of server problems. Please try again later." Yes I do have the username and password correct. And the other odd thing is the message comes up instantly. So it cant be validating my user name. I get exactly the same error. Also when you try to click on the link to view the credit report, you receive a URL error. BTW it only occurs when you import a 20...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Updating from Version 8.0 to 9.0
I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm doing this? If you are planning to upgrade your 8 to 9 and wanting to sQL SERVER 2005, upgrade first your Great Plains in SQL Server 2000. Upgrade in SQL SERVER 2005 do not work. Gerald "jake" wrote: > I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 > to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm > doing this? > > The biggest tip I can give you is to do a test upgrade bef...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

How do I enter a date typing 040906 and have it appear 04/09/06? I
I would like to format a cell so that I can just type in the numbers in a date and have the cell display the date with the forward slashes added automaticly! Example type in only 040906 and have Excel display 04/09/2006 in the cell. You cannot format a cell to do this. Chip Pearson's site has event code that will look after the change as you enter the numbers. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:52:02 -0700, Stover <Stover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to format a cell so that I can just type...

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Nothing about Dynamics GP 10.0 Upgrade SQL Server 2005 to 2008?
Good evening. We previously received a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 standard installation disk from Microsoft and that is it. I can not find any clear instructions on how to take upgrade a GP 10.0 running on Win Svr 2003 with SQL Server 2005 to SQL 2008. Any thoughts? Is it just back up your data, stick the disk in and follow the prompts? It can not be that easy. :-) -- Thanks, KevB KevB, My 2 cents would be to not upgrade an existing SQL Server instance. Instead I would install a new instance of SQL Server 2008 and follow the instructions in this KB article: https://mbs...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...