Money 2004 Small Business: Adding Discounts

I have looked and looked for how to add discount items
into my invoices, i.e, 10% discount, etc.  Anyone know
how to do this?  I have run search after search under the
Help files and haven't been able to come up with anything.

On this note, how easy is it to enter a partial payment?

Thanks for your help!!

Jessie :)
0
jezarie (5)
2/20/2004 12:15:04 AM
money 28651 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Click Invoices on the top toolbar.  Click create new
invoice.  Enter the customer then click add item.

You will see the discount box on the left-hand side under
the description input field.  You can enter a % discount
or a $$ discount.

0
anonymous (74740)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

orphaned AD object
We had an AD issue on a server in our organization, and when we got it back on line there is a user who keeps showing up in the Exchange address list, but the mailbox can't be deleted because we keep getting an LDAP error "object no longer exists". When I do a search on the user name, it brings up the new acct that I set up with the same name and the orphaned acct with a string of numbers after it (SID?). Can't remove it from the users and computers mmc or the exchange system manager. I can create a new mailbox, but then they both show up in the system and people ca...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

Effects on adding Multicurrency
We have a customer who purchased the Multicurreny module because they want to start using eConnect. 1. What affect will changing the reg keys have? 2. If Multicurrency won't actually be used in transactions, do we still have to assign a currency ID to every customer and vendor? Any other helpful info would be greatly appreciated. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Peering Groups change Visit : http://spacesst.com/peerin No, you won't need to assign a currency to every customer and vendor, but you will need to define a functi...

Adding Animations in Slide Sorter View
In PowerPoint 2003 I was able to add animation schemes to multiple slides at the same time in Slide Sorter view. I can't seem to find a way to do that in PowerPoint 2007 and have to add them one slide at a time. Has Microsoft degraded that capability or am I missing something? Loris, Animation schemes have been abandoned in PPT 2007. Only alternative is to add the animation to the slide master, or to the appropriate slide layouts. Once the animation is added and you return to the slides, you can either use the animations, or copy them to the slide by right-clicking and ch...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Adding Date and Time?
hello all, I need to calculate a specific value everyday at specific hour and I don't know how to concatenate the time to the TODAY() function. example: I added in A1 the TODAY() function so that gives me 8/10/2006 and I have in B1 cell 5:00 AM, anbd in B2: 8:00 AM, and B3: 13:00,..etc I need only one cell that combines these two cells A1, B1 so I can go ahead and do the same for A1, B2 and A1, B3,..etc does anyone one know how? thanks You can add dates and times together, like: =A$1+B1 and format the cell as Custom and choose a format from the scrollable list. This assumes that ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Adding the Notes functionality to a new Notes tab
I would like to include the standard Notes functionality on an existing Entity (Quote Product) Form. Currently we can not add notes at the Quote Product level but rather only at the Quote level. Instead of creating a big memo field we'd like to use the current Notes functionality. Thanks! On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 07:15:01 -0700, MDV1457 <MDV1457@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to include the standard Notes functionality on an existing >Entity (Quote Product) Form. Currently we can not add notes at the Quote >Product level but rather only at the Quote lev...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Adding Cells
I have two cells. I want to be able to enter a number in either cell and have the other cell fill in with the number that makes the sum of the two cells equal to 15. assuming your cells are in columns a and b you could in column a type =15-B1 and in column b type =15-A1 and paste for the desired range "stkrka" wrote: > I have two cells. I want to be able to enter a number in either cell and have > the other cell fill in with the number that makes the sum of the two cells > equal to 15. If I enter the formula in the cells, how do i enter a number in the...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Adding images to cursors and icons?
Greetings, I observed that Windows adds whatever images to whatever icons and cursors. When creating shortcuts (the little arrows), and when copying (the little copying plus sign) and a lot more... So how can I do this else than settign an already drawn icon? I'm trying to add a plus sign to my cursor... Thanks, Abdo one way that windows may do it is to create a cached copy of the original icon and modify that. Norm "Abdo" <amcplus@hotmail.co> wrote in message news:04c801c3646f$892dbf50$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Greetings, > > I observed that Windows adds...

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...