Money 2004 internet update

My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When
I press update now it will crash the program. My internet
settings and bank setting are correct.  This problem is
only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000.
Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a
dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the
card then not again after that. I loaded the program on
my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are
there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore
running in a dual monitor set up?
0
Roadking (2)
9/6/2003 12:49:44 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled the
second monitor and everything works fine...strange.

0
Roadking (2)
9/6/2003 4:42:24 PM
try getting hold of the latest drivers for the new card and seeing whether
that helps.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"RoadKing" <Roadking@pk.com> wrote in message
> Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled the
> second monitor and everything works fine...strange.

0
glyn1 (1533)
9/7/2003 3:04:51 PM
THANK YOU!! You're a genius.  I've been banging my head
into the wall about this.  Now I know why Money 2004 on
my laptop works fine at home, but not at work - where I
have my docking station and second monitor.
Hopefully the bozos at MS will add this to their bug fix
list.

0
davidsto (1)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

Cannot Watch Internet TV Using Media Center
I would like to watch Internet tv in Windows Media Center but whenever I attempt it I get a notice "Sorry Internet TV is not Available in Canada." I live in New York State. My computer clock is set for EST time. I have no idea why the media center thinks I am in Canada. My OS is Vista, SP2. Thank you. Check the followings:- 1]Time zone 2]Regional and Language Options control panel 3]Language set into the Internet Languages option 4]If the above are OK then rerun the Media Center Setup using proper US Zip Code. regards, S.Sengupta[MS-MVP] "Nissi...

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

disallowing specific users to send email to the internet
Is there any way in Exchange 5.5 to restrict specific users from sending emails to the internet? We have a couple users that are sending too many personal emails out and we would like to block them. Thanks Add them to the delivery restrictions box on the IMS. On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:01:55 -0700, "Jason Gallas" <jgallas@usa.nospam.net> wrote: >Is there any way in Exchange 5.5 to restrict specific users from sending >emails to the internet? We have a couple users that are sending too many >personal emails out and we would like to block them. > >Thanks >...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Updating from Version 8.0 to 9.0
I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm doing this? If you are planning to upgrade your 8 to 9 and wanting to sQL SERVER 2005, upgrade first your Great Plains in SQL Server 2000. Upgrade in SQL SERVER 2005 do not work. Gerald "jake" wrote: > I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 > to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm > doing this? > > The biggest tip I can give you is to do a test upgrade bef...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...

Problem with some mailbox recieving e-mail from Internet.
Hi I'm still running exchange 5.5 sp4 and windows 2000 sp4. (I'm planning to migrate this year) This is my problem: Some mailboxes are not able to recieve e-mail from Internet, it is happened with a specific Internet domain. I'm totally confused because the same e-mail is recieved by others mailboxes. I went to KB and found nothing, check for the message tracking log, there I can see the e-mail addres of the sender, so it is logged but I find no way to understand what's going on. Any help will be very appreciated. Thank You. On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 05:13:12 -0400, "...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Internet explorer 8 resizing
In explorer 8 if you are simply moving the mouse the size will sometimes change (might increase or decrease) - You will see the arrow abrubtly alter to what I assume is the resizing tool although no buttons are being pressed - seems to happen mostly when using touchpad- NO I have not resized in bottom corner - NO I have not right clicked - NO I have not changed anything to make this happen. There does not seem to be an option to keep it at 100%. "vyuvan" <vyuvan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD8343EC-4031-4571-A3A2-E595704E5CA0@microsoft.com...