Money 2004 incorrectly assigns Payee on point of purchase transact

Two or three different point of purchase payees are incorrectly identified as
my Water Bill when downloaded into Money 2004.  What is going on?

Also, because this version of Money was purchased installed on my new Dell
computer Microsoft will not allow help on this issue, but refers me to Dell.
Dell's outsourced tech support does not have a clue (but they are profusely
apologetic)and says its a Microsoft problem.  Very frustrating!
0
uss225 (1)
10/26/2004 2:09:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, uss225 wrote:

>Two or three different point of purchase payees are incorrectly identified as
>my Water Bill when downloaded into Money 2004.  What is going on?

Go to Accounts&Bills->Categories&Payees->Payees->PreferredPayeeNames
which shows how downloaded names are translated into Payees. Record
the Payee Name Variation(s) shown for Water Bill. Delete the
entries that are not necessarily Water Bill.

Then click on GoToPayeeRulesManager.  Excluded Payee Names
identifies words and phrases that should be ignored from the payee
field (e.g., check, deposit).  Add each word or phrase that were
listed as a Payee Name Variation that you recorded.

While you are at it, it is usually a good idea to select
Tools->Options->OnlineServices->ReplacePayeeNames....

You may want to set
Tools->Options->OnlineServices->AddADescriptionToTheMemoField

0
via_newsgroup (13115)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Function to Assign a Value to a Different Cell
I am looking for a function (not a macro) that assigns a value to another cell. This allows me the options to a) automatically fill a cell if a condition is met and b) manually fill the cell if the condition is not met, without overwriting any function. The function would look something like the example below, where every recalculation of the spreadsheet the cell D4 is assigned the value 3 if the condition is met. B2: if(condition,Mike(3,D4)) Cheers, Mike. PS Obviously the example formula results in #NAME? error as Excel does not recognise my name as a valid function and can not gu...

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Saving Changes in Transactions.
In Batches; when you go into a Transaction and come back out, the program asks you if you want to save changes. Your choices are "Save", "Delete", "Cancel". If you don't want to save changes and choose "Delete" it deletes your transaction from the batch. This is very misleading and leads to information loss. I have had several customers complain about it. We would like to see the "Delete" changed to a "Discard". Then if they want the transaction deleted from the batch they can use the "Delete Button" at the ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

View detailed customer purchase history in any store.
View detailed customer purchase history in any store, regardless which store purchases were made. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0eabe5c6-c366-4af1-916f-d4...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Void Deferral Transactions Problem
I am having a problem voiding some deferred transactions. I entered the transactions through Receivables Management. I can see these transactions under the customers in the Deferral Inquiry window. However, they do not show up in the Void Deferral Transactions window for me to void. Some other transactions entered the same way in the same batch as these but under different customers do show up. Cannot figure out why that would be. I have tried check links and deferral check links to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! Paul ...

money vs simply accounting

Address Fields Displaying incorrectly
I've imported a series of address from a CSV file and mapped all the fields correctly (I think) and i have 2 questions Q1 The problem I have is that in business card view the addresses don't display correctly. They seem to be ok if you open the contact but don't initially display how I want them (or like the others already in the contacts folder). To illustrate the problem I've attached an incorrect and correct view of how I want the address information to be displayed. Q2 The email address comes in ok but I want the display name to be "FirstName Last...

Money Data #2

power point
I dont know much about computers but I did a power point for school and I'm trying to email it to my teacher and it wont go through. I dont know what im doing wrong. ...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Edit points command
I cannot access the "edit points" command in the arrange menu when I move a picture into a text box.I want to loosen the word wrapping slightly and the command is greyed out. I click on the pictue but can only get the general wrap options. It worked before in a previous document. ...

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...