Money 2004 - Experian Offer - Expired code

I just loaded Money 2004 Deluxe and converted my 2003
files with no problem. I decided to give the free year of
credit monitoring from Experian a try but after filling
everything out I get an error that the provided code has
expired. I neither had nor provided any code for this
offer, I only used the link from Money 2004. Now Experian
was more than willing to set up a $79 account if I wanted
to proceed.

Any solution out there?
0
chenehan (1)
1/8/2004 6:40:53 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

I have the same problem...  I am looking for a FREE way
to contact Microsoft about this problem.

0
anonymous (74719)
1/9/2004 2:16:20 AM
In microsoft.public.money, kjg wrote:

>I have the same problem...  I am looking for a FREE way
>to contact Microsoft about this problem.

There are changes planned tonight for the server. The plan includes
having the server down 10PM until midnight PST. Perhaps tomorrow
things will work better for you.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
1/9/2004 2:24:07 AM
I was having the same problem last night, so I check
around and found this group.I decided to wait till today,
But when I tried the link again,its asking me for my name
and password.I did not set up name or passord.Any help or
suggestions.

0
anonymous (74719)
1/9/2004 5:20:29 PM
I contacted support last night (free nationwide LD with my
cell carrier) and though the problem could not be solved,
they were very helpfull. It appears that the problem is on
the experian side of things. I contacted experian but they
refused to take any of my information or open up a trouble
ticket instead insisting that I just try again in a few
days. I am not holding my breath but the MS support
engineer did give me a direct contact number to assist in
a tag team approach with experian. I'll update when this
concludes...

0
anonymous (74719)
1/9/2004 6:05:56 PM
I am also having the same problem, I looked around for
answers and found this newsgroup.I decided to wait till
today, but when I tried it again today, it asks me for a
name and password.I don't know what it wants, I never
entered a name or password.Any help or suggestions.

0
anonymous (74719)
1/9/2004 8:14:43 PM

CreditExpert 800# - 1-800-787-6864 - Didn't Resolve
Problem said to try again tomorrow - and will contact
their Customer Service and they may contact me in 3-5
business days.

Scheduled Task Fails running Code to send Outlook Mail from Excel.
I am trying to run this subroutine from an Excel Macro in a Scheduled job. Private Sub SendMessage() Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object 'ToStr, Subject and strBody are globals in the Excel VB Module. Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0) With OutMail .To = ToStr .CC = "xxx@yyy" 'Real address obscured here. .BCC = "" .Subject = Subject .Body = strbody .Send End With End Sub It works perfectly when triggered ...

Two computers, one Money file.

If Stmt; VBA Code; Reference to Cell Value
Excel 2003 Need VBA syntax/Code to: 1)obtain a CellValue 2) If CellValue <> 0 Print Routine (I have got this OK) Endif Note: As new rows are entered into the Worksheet the the cell containing the SubTotal value that I wish to use as CellValue - moves on the W/S. But how to represent that in VBA? Example: "$D$32" or "D32" or ?? TIA Dennis Dennis, It depends on what cell you want to read. If the cell is fixed, use code like Dim V As Variant V = Range("A1").Value If V <> 0 Then ' your code here End If If the cell's locat...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Error Code: 0x80246002 02-27-10
this error code appears when i try to install update: Windows XP x64 Edition Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP x64 Edition (KB978207) i tried the 2 methods on the microsoft website to no avail. Any ideas? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you installed IE8? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the comput...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

money 2002 #26

Spell Check states no longer offered for this language. Does anyone know how I can get spell check?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01CB285B.1005C660 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0046_01CB285B.1005C660" ------=_NextPart_001_0046_01CB285B.1005C660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ------=_NextPart_001_0046_01CB285B.1005C660 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

How can I show a modal window with server code
Hello, comunity Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it from my server code Click event. Thanks you all. "Miguel Gómez" wrote: > Hello, comunity > > Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. > > I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it > from my server code Click event. > <http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/launching-...

Money Data #2

What is the code for allowing zero lengths in strings for text box
Say I have a table called Table1 with fields A, B, and C. I create a combo box (combo1) on a report called Report1. The combo fills in itself and populates text boxes (box1, box2) corresponding to certain columns. However, some fields in the table are blank and I get a zero length string error. The following code is typed into the after update event in my combo box: Me.box1 = Me.combo1.Column(2) Me.box2 = Me.combo1.Column(3) I can populate the text boxes only when there is no blanks in the fields within the table. What's the code so that I may have zero length strin...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

VB Code line for determining column
What's the correct syntax for a VB code line that returns the current column (or row)? For example If Worksheets("currentsheet").column=1 then ' is the curren column A? End if Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Im bit confuse about your post. MsgBox ActiveCell.Row ' ' gives you the row number MsgBox ActiveCell.Column ' gives you the column number a =1 b =2 ... etc MsgBox Split(ActiveCell.Address, "$")(1) ''For Column Letter ' will get you the column letter. Hope it helps k483 < wrote: > What...

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...