Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Sorry about the vague description.

Problem.
Upon installation I constantly run into an error. about
45 seconds into the download from the CD.  The error
message says that Error 1335 because "Money.cab" file is
corrupted, network errors, or bad CD.

Upon researching the error on microsoft.com I did
followed their techniques to correct the problem.

They were:  Copy the entire disk on your local desktop,
perform a clean boot and run the setup from the local
computer and not the cd.  This would rule out the bad
CD.

I then continue to receive the problem.  Now this disk
and software worked fine on my laptop which is Win2000.
My terminal which is the computer I am having problems
with installation is Win XP Pro.

That one and only link on microsoft does not work.

Any suggestions.
0
anonymous (74717)
1/24/2004 9:07:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

error in public folder
I get this error, when i try to save a new address in a eksisting distributions list. Your changes could not be saved because you don't have permission to modify some or all of the items in this folder. Do you want to save a copy of this item in the deault folder for the item? I have owners rights in the folder. It's a exchange 5.5 with SP4, and the client i use is outlook2000 SP3. Erik Drachmann ...

Two computers, one Money file.

Error Code: 0x80246002 02-27-10
this error code appears when i try to install update: Windows XP x64 Edition Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP x64 Edition (KB978207) i tried the 2 methods on the microsoft website to no avail. Any ideas? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you installed IE8? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the comput...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

money 2002 #26

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

money 2005 #11

error with big email
my outlook 2003 for some reason gives me this error: AppName:outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.5510.0 AppStamp: 3f130f0 ModName:outllib.dll ModVer:11.0.5608.0 ModStamp: 3f35d24e fDebug:0 Offset:0013ce97 Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Randy Your subjects states, "error with big mail", are you trying to send a large email, or receiving one, or something of that nature? >-----Original Message----- >my outlook 2003 for some reason gives me this error: >AppName:outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.5510.0 AppStamp: 3f130f0 >ModName:outllib.dll ModVer:11.0.5608.0 ModStamp: ...

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

CCheckList box causes Debug Assertion Error (WintCtr3.cpp Line 41)
Hello, I am developing an activeX ctrl using MFC (VS.NET 2003). While using a CheckListBox in one of the dialogs, the dialog is shown but an Debug Assertion error pops up (Wintctrl3.cpp line 41). The List Box has following properties set: Ownerdraw - Fixed HasStrings - True Sort - False Selection - Single. Am I missing some specific attribute while using checklistbox? Thanks, Punit. "Punit" <punitparikh@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7dbbecea.0503090519.1a5fcf1f@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I am developing an activeX ctrl using MFC (VS.NET 2003). While usi...

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Advance Filter Error Message?
Excel 2000 ... I have 1 single stand-alone Column (Q) where I am trying to get unique records ... Issue is ... I keep getting the following error message pop-up. "Extract File Name missing or invalid" I do not recall ever getting this error message before & have no clue what it means or why the data or structure is causing this? I have nothing extraordinary here ... Any ideas? ... Thanks ... Kha I haven't seen that error message either. One thought.. Excel assigns the name "Extract" to the range that the unique list is created in. You might look at it in ...

Problems with Money 2005

Trying to change the picture name in VBA is giving me permission error
I have something like this Sheet1.Shapes(i).Name = "picture" + cstr(i) But it gives me an permission error (70) Anyway around this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com That should work unless that name already belongs to another shape. I get a permission denied error too in that case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

cannot convert from 'class CPoint [2]' to 'const class CPoint [2]'
Hi i am getting the above compile error (C2440) and i can't work out why. This is what it involves class MyClass { protected: CPoint memberPoint[2]; } MyClass::MyFunction() { CPoint stackPoint[2]; stackPoint[0] = somePoint; stackPoint[1] = anotherPoint; memberPoint = stackPoint; } the above error occurs at the memberPoint = stackPoint line. I cant work out why i cannot assign 1 point array that is created on the stack and assigned values (stackPoint[2]) to another array that was created as a member array of the class. I didnt initialize the member point array, but i shouldnt have ...

Money Data #2

Can time be used as both the x and y variables in scatter plots? #2
Can time be used as both the x variable and the y variable when creating a scatter plot? I want to determine the correlation between the time a company TV commercial is aired versus the time of day that we receive phone calls. My objective is to determine which commercials generate the most calls (we run several different spots per day). I assume I will see clusters of calls around specific commercials. I am entering the times in this format: "10:30", "1:15" etc. Thanks. -J See your other post on this subject. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, P...