Money 2004 Canadian Edition #2

Hi all,
I just bought a Money 2004 Canadian Edition at
Futureshop.  After I installed it and tried to open it, it
crashed!! It kept crashing no matter how many times I
reboot my machine and reinstall this product!!!!!!!!
I have double clicked on the sample file and it opens
without any problems!! But when I tried to create a new
file, it just crash when it is trying to load the new
file!!!  I am using WinXP. ZoneAlarm and Grisoft anti-
virus are installed in my machine.

Another question is that I have downloaded the trial
version (on another machine) and been using it for a
month.  I copied this file to my machine and tried to open
that file, MOney 2004 complained it's an incompatible
version!!!  The trial version is 2004!!!!  How to fix that
if I can successfully load my Money.

Thousands thanks!
Tina
0
tshum0108 (1)
10/10/2003 5:59:59 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

changing from outlook express to outlook #2
is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook express to outlook with out doing it manualy? also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp). ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

I can edit others activities
Dear All I have a big problem with MSCRM Activity Forms. Although I have restricted the accessability of Activit Forms for create, read, write and all the others to "USER" for a special Securit Role say salesman; the users with this security roles can see others activities (even their managers tasks) and they can even complete their tasks on their behalf. This problem has caused too many problems for us and it will be really appriciated if anybody can help me with this problem. ...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

any editable listbox?
any editable listbox example available?? http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/lbed.asp -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1130512735.423129.91310@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > any editable listbox example available?? > Look at Codeguru/codeproject for some samples. Here is one which may be of some help: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/editctrl/article.php/c527/ ----------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com You could also use a CListCtrl which is made to be edited. Another thing I've seen people do is pop...

Duplicate Funds in Money

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

locked for editing
I've been getting this problem recently. An excel file frequently claims that it is locked for editing when I try to open it. If I restart the computer, it's okay, but it's not always convenient to restart when I need access to that file. This happens even when no one else could possibly be accessing the file over the network because I am disconnected from it and no one has access. The fie is on my local hard drive. What can cause this? A bad or incomplete save? The file is not corrupt when I reboot and am able to access it. Where is the locked for editing status stored? In the f...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Logo edit
I have chosen the 'extension' logo from the design gallery. I have changed the picture to one of my chosing. This picture is sitting as 'logo picture' in the design and framed by the 'logo' box in a wide blank frame ( as I have changed the colour of the frame.) I would like my picture to occupy all of the 'logo' box so that it ends up with a bold picture to the left of the text. Please help. ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

how to re-sign macros afted editing them?
Good morning, I am using Excel 2003. I purchased a certificate through VeriSign to sign the macros in my Excel project. I recently had to make changes to my macros and now need to re-sign the macros, but I can't figure out how to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! You should be able to just go into the VB Editor (hit Alt-F11 to get there easily), and when there, select the Tools menu and select Digital Signature under that. From there (under "Sign as") you should be able to choose the digital signature to sign the macros with. Of c...

money vs simply accounting

Calendar #2
On the Outlook 2002 Calendar, on the Day/Week/Month view, the items that have activities scheduled are bold. Is there any way to highlight or colour these days different colours, maybe based on their categories? Hello, Calendar color can be defined using lable. Please review the follow article below: 296230 OL2002: How to Modify Default Calendar Labels http://support.microsoft.com/?id=296230 Best Regards, Jan Suralertrungsri, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support Client Server Infrastructure -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

Money Data #2