money 2003 price history

money 2003 standard ->reports->investment->price history.

looking at the price history line graph legend across the
botton has dates.  these dates are 1/2 1/30 2/27 3/30
4/28 5/27 6/19 7/17 8/14 9/11.

where do these dates come from.  they appear to be every
28-29 days.

how can dates be changed to be last day of each month.
0
jonesJim (3)
9/19/2003 4:12:22 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

They are probably automatically downloaded prices to give you history. If
you can find the prices on the dates you want, then  you can add them
manually.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"james" <jonesJim@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> money 2003 standard ->reports->investment->price history.
>
> looking at the price history line graph legend across the
> botton has dates.  these dates are 1/2 1/30 2/27 3/30
> 4/28 5/27 6/19 7/17 8/14 9/11.
>
> where do these dates come from.  they appear to be every
> 28-29 days.
>
> how can dates be changed to be last day of each month.

0
glyn1 (1533)
9/19/2003 10:01:02 AM
they are not downloaded prices...3/30 is sunday when
market(s) is closed.  and some other dates are days that
i did not download prices.  do not download every day.

scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
>for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft
your wishes or
>suggestions, use
>or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK
specific wish.

>I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
>"james" <jonesJim@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> money 2003 standard ->reports->investment->price
history.

>> looking at the price history line graph legend across
the
>> botton has dates.  these dates are 1/2 1/30 2/27 3/30
>> 4/28 5/27 6/19 7/17 8/14 9/11.
>>
>> where do these dates come from.  they appear to be
every
>> 28-29 days.
>>
>> how can dates be changed to be last day of each month.
>

>.

0
jonesJim (3)
9/19/2003 12:39:59 PM
If you go to update prices->update prices manually, what does it have next
to the prices - update or online? Have you had passport turned on at any
point, because this might cause the download.

In any event, you can alter them using update prices->update prices manually

--

> they are not downloaded prices...3/30 is sunday when
> market(s) is closed.  and some other dates are days that
> i did not download prices.  do not download every day.

0
glyn1 (1533)
9/19/2003 1:02:02 PM
i only download on fridays...these dates are other then
friday....manual update thing shows only friday dates.
i think msmoney is set for 28-29 day intervals.  at least
the software was free with purchase of taxcut each year.

------------------------------

0
jonesJim (3)
9/19/2003 1:51:57 PM
If you're talking about the dates on the bottom of the graph, I believe they
are just randomly generated to show you a timeline to see the trend.

> i only download on fridays...these dates are other then
> friday....manual update thing shows only friday dates.
> i think msmoney is set for 28-29 day intervals.  at least
> the software was free with purchase of taxcut each year.
>
> ------------------------------

0
JarrGen (9)

Two computers, one Money file.

SBS 2003
Hi, We have a Windows 2003 SBS with SP2. We have been having problems with the IIS websites since last Tuesday. They will run correctly for a few days and then just stop. User's see the following message when they try to access the websites: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" The IIS websites will show up as "running" in IIS, and restarting the IIS services doesn't help, but if the server is rebooted everything will come up and work correctly for a few days. There are not any errors in the application log, and the W3SVC1 log does...

Publisher 2003 #50
I am trying to print a postcard on Avery 8387 paper 4 per page. It is not covering the entire postcard on the right side. When I go to change it publisher puts it back to the default. This is the limitation of your printer margin default Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5121077F-EC53-4B3C-9DBB-67FF8500D6D9@microsoft.com... >I am trying to p...

Missing CRM toolbar in Outlook 2003
Hi, I have installed outlook 2003 client with CRM 3.0. I was able to see the menu, menu items for CRM and go offline buttons in outlook 2003 and used it couple of times. But after sometime it got vanished from the Outlook toolbar. I am not able to spot even one menu of CRM. After going through internet, I tried adding the crmaddin.dll plugin, but it displayed a Runtime error( which i am not sure, it is the right way to add it). Please let me know if anybody has come across this kind of problem and has solution for this. Here is some link I found. Be carefull : I didn't test the proc...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

outlook 2003 to exchnage 2003 issue
hi We have one user who currently cannot connect to our exchange server, Via our VPN Server. The User is in Canada and our exchange server is in the UK. He connects to a VPN where he can access his home/Shared Folders on File Server and access he exchange mailbox all was fine until a couple of days ago. Now every time he tries to connect from his laptop he gets the following message. "action could not be completed” He is using outlook 2003 SP3 on a Windows XP Pro SP3 using Cisco VPN Client version 4.7 to connect to a Cisco ASA. Every other user is ok who connect to exchang...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Exchange 2003 Reinstall
Can I run SBS Setup and reinstall Exchange 2003 without having to restore my mailboxes, public folders, etc. I accidently delete the "public" folder from IIS so public folders directory no longer shows up with OWA. Just starting setup and choosing reinstall should fix this. Wihtout messing with your stores or AD objects. >-----Original Message----- >Can I run SBS Setup and reinstall Exchange 2003 without having to restore my >mailboxes, public folders, etc. I accidently delete the "public" folder from >IIS so public folders directory no longer sh...

Adress list drop down button crashes Outlook 2003
Hello! I got a probem with my Outlook 2003: When I press the button "New Mail" then push "To:" the address book with my contacts open. There is a drop down button on the upper right which should show the list of address books and contact folders. As soon I push this button, the drop down list doesn't open, Outlook reports a "serious error" and crashes - it can only be terminated by the task manager. First I tried to delete to Outlook Address Book in "Control Panel - Mail" because I thought this was corrupt. Deleted it and created a new one. T...

View detailed customer purchase history in any store.
View detailed customer purchase history in any store, regardless which store purchases were made. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0eabe5c6-c366-4af1-916f-d4...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Visio 2003 off page reference
I have off-page references in my Visio 2003 flowchart files. I write a pdf file using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional. However, the off page references are lost. Is there a way to have them transferred to my pdf files? Thanks -- Robert M ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

how to Autherize external SMTP server in Exchange 2003 smtp connector ?
My Exchange2k3 not running in static IP win2k, so need send mail by ISP SMTP server ~ but now ISP need SMTP autherize before send out going, how can I input use name & password in Exchange 2003 SMTP connector ? thx Go to the advanced tab on the SMTP connector and go to the Outbound Security section. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "BigBIg" <faitai@netvigator.com> wrote in message news:e2EnKTi3FHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > My Exchange2k3 not running in static IP win2k, so need send mail by ISP > SMTP server ~ > but now ISP need SMTP autheriz...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Need some help with Excel 2003..?
I have list selection cell with 4 words in it. i want another cell to display 1 value if one of the four words is selected and another if the other three are selected... basically a list with a,b,c,d and another box that will display x if a,b,c are selected and y if d is selected. I tried =if(c17="a","x",""), etc... along with =if(c17="d",y","") and all I get back is TRUE not my x or y... HELP!!! Try =IF(G1="d","y","x") HTH Regards, Howard "djsurreal3" <djsurreal3@discussions.m...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Configure "Outlook 2003" for Newsgroups
I use Office Standard Edition 2003 "Outlook" and wish to use it for Newsgroups, in "GO" News does not appear and in "Commands GO News" is not shown. How do I configure "Outlook 2003" to be used for Newsgroups? Thanks for help given, David F. On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:44:54 -1000, David F. Sage <dfsage <@tycanol.com>> wrote: > I use Office Standard Edition 2003 "Outlook" and wish to use it for > Newsgroups, in "GO" News does not appear and in "Commands GO News" is not > shown. > > >...

Reinstall Money Plus problems