Money 2003 Help not working

My "Help" in Money 2003 does not work at all!  It keeps
saying unable to load to topic.  Anyone know how to fix
this?
0
anonymous (74722)
11/21/2003 8:20:33 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, alex wrote:

>My "Help" in Money 2003 does not work at all!  It keeps
>saying unable to load to topic.  Anyone know how to fix
>this?

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then open Money with Start->Run and entering
"msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box.

If that does not do it, try
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312808

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Format Cells Date (or any change) not working on imported data
Hello, I've just spent ages researching this and not come up with what I need to be able to do. I have a worksheet for some simple data that has been imported, a date, text and number column (as they display graphically to the end user). All are a "general" format when using Format > Cells. The issue I have is that the date information is in an American date format and I would like to change them into a UK date format. Format > Cells and selecting any option (including custom and special) makes no changes to the imported data. I have seen the work arounds whereby you sp...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Formula help... #3
In column A there are cells with team names in them like the following: NYY NYY NYY @OAK @OAK @OAK BOS BOS BOS @TEX @TEX @TEX I would like column B to list all the team names without the @ symbol and column H to list all the teams with the @ symbol. For the example I would like column B to have NYY NYY NYY BOS BOS BOS =COUNTIF(A:A,"@*") and =COUNTIF(A:A,"<>@*") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jambruins" <Jambruins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135965C4-7523-47AB-88DE-D0B12B652CD5@m...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

outlook 2000 help file

Money 2005 Startup processing
Can anyone tell me what Money 2005 is doing the first minute or two after loading. It's sucking up lots of cpu cycles and is very unresponsive. I thought it was downloading stock updates etc. but my portfolio appears to have the latest information while all this processing is going on. Money 2003 did not seem to do this. Is there any setting that I can change to discourage this user unfriendly behavior? ...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Outlook 2003

Excel Crash

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Please Help
I keep getting this Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 1a BCP1: 00005003 BCP2: 8A000000 BCP3: 00005BFD BCP4: B67AF009 OS Version: 6_1_7600 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 Files that help describe the problem: C:\Windows\Minidump\122609-26379-01.dmp C:\Users\Johnbebe\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38891-0.sysdata.xml Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our p...

Synching with MSN Money
What's going on with synchronizing with MSN Money over the last couple of days. I can't be the only one experiencing the unexpected error has occurred problem. I use 2004. Anyone else out there seeing it? Don't feel bad. I have the same problem trying to synchronize. I don't like the idea of synchronizing and never have in the past. But the upgrade to the new portfolio manager on MSN overwrote a very old file and my portfolio is way out of date. I recently built a new system and loaded Money 2004 clean. Restored and converted a 2003 file, then tried to set up synchronizati...

Money 2002 Can't seem to download sucessfully
I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is downloading, but doesn't import into the Money program. What happened? I created a Passport to work online, but that is the only thing that has changed on my end. Can someone please help me!!?!?!?!??! >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking >info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it >worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is >dow...

Recognition of crylic test in work sheet names, VB version 9108
I have named some worksheets using russian langauge text, which is not recognised by VB in computers running less than Excel 2003. Is there a patch or an upgrade for VB to read this text? ie VB=Sheets(Array("àðàõèñ", "peanuts")).Select and refers to the worksheet арахис (russian for peanuts) (the text is readable in excel, is not legible as worksheet names in VB) Cheers Ben ...

Auto Recovery won't work
Hi. I had a power failure. When I restarted my computer and opened Excel, the recovery panel won't appear! I did click on "auto recovery" option and set it to save for every 2 mins! I checked the files in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel, there's only 1 file called "Excel10.xlb" MS Word managed to recover my files! Some time ago, Excel auto recovery won't succeed! But the recovered files suddenly appear in front of me after 1 month or so. It's so strange! How can I get back the missing recovered Excel files? Tha...

Sorting some information help
HI, I have a sheet with 25 columns and up to 10000 rows. The number of rows will always be the same for each worksheet. and contain text information only. What I would like is a macro to show in 2 rows below the last row for each column, how many times the text that appears in row 1 occurs in row 2 thru (the last row) above it. Thanks in advance Chuck C Enter the following formula in cell A10002, and copy across to column Y: =COUNTIF(A2:A10000,A1) Chuck wrote: > I have a sheet with 25 columns and up to 10000 rows. The number of rows > will always be the same for each work...

Help! #10
I seem to have lost the ability to open links to Internet Explorer directly from my e-mail. I don't know how this happened. When I click the Web address, the page doesn't open. How can I re-establish the connection between Microsoft Outlook (version 2002) and Internet Explorer? Thanks. Have you installed any service packs (SP)? (Open HELP menu on Outlook and look under ABOUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK) What Internet browser are you using? What version including SP's? (Open Browser, Select HELP menu, ABOUT) Do you use Microsoft Office also? If so, what version? Do you get a...

Please Help With Formula
i currently have a formula which reads '1'!J9, the 1 refers to a tab o the bottom of the screen. When i highlight this box and drag th formula down it changes to '1'!J10. i want the J9 to stay the same bu the tab reference to increase by one. I can lock the J9 function b using $J$9 but i cannot increase the tab reference by one PLEASE HELP Also is there a way i can freeze a tab on the bottom of the screen s my main tab does not dissapear when i scroll along the rest of th tabs. I have 250 tabs on one sheet but i need to keep one tab in vie all the time Thank yo -- wether ----...

Help pulling "pingable" IP of local machine into a variable
Ok, here's my need. I am writing a script that does a few things, but I'm having trouble just pulling the "production" IP address into a variable, to then use in the rest of the script. I've see plenty of scripts to ping remote hosts, but that's not what I need. I've also worked up a few scripts on my own, but they all pull every IP on the machine, or require you to know the intenal ID of the NIC interface you need queried. The issue with this is that the ID is assigned randomly, and it's something you just have to know. I'm rather new at VBSc...

Birthday / Anniversary Help
Hi, Wonder if someone here can answer this question! In previous versions of Outlook I'm sure I've seen a feature where if you store a birthday in the calendar, the birthday automatically increments year-on-year, providing a helpful reminder of how old that person is...only I can't find this feature in Outlook / Office 2003.... How / where do I find this feature? Cheers Lee There's nothing built into Outlook that will do this...perhaps you had an add-in or a macro that would do it? Where did the incremented age value show up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** M...

Macro Help #11
Hello, Need help with a Macro. I have a work book with multiple sheets. I need to make a master sheet from all the others, that will combine all the data. The first column of all the sheets contains the product model number and how all will be organized. Also if possible, when master sheet is made, can the information be assorted ascending and also if duplicate data can be removed. Thanks for any help, JR ...

Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ...

Exporting-importing email accout (.iaf) doesn't work
Hi, i have an .iaf file that i get exporting my email account at work. Now i have imported that file at home, but when i click on "Send and recieve" i get this message: [quote title=3DQuote:] Fall=F3 la conexi=F3n con el servidor. Cuenta: 'pop3.xxx.es', Servidor: 'pop3.xxx.es', Protocolo: POP3, Puerto: 110, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de socket: 10060, N=FAmero de error: 0x800CCC0E[/quote] I'm using OL Express 6 in both computers (Windows XP). Any idea? Bye Javi Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. It provides no addit...