Money 2002 stopped recognising exports from my bank website

I am using Money 2002, which is the latest version supported by my bank
(Barclays, UK)

The system is set up so I log onto their website, select export data, select
Money 2002 and then download the data. I do not get any normal download
prompt, I just see a small file download and then a box pops up prompting me
to start Money to import the file.

This worked fine until yesterday.

Now the file appears to download correctly, but after it is downloded,
nothing happens. Even if I go into Money manually, no import is triggered.

I have spoken to Barclays online support, and they assure me that it is a
Money problem, rather than theirs!

What can I do next to resolve this problem?

Richard
0
May (16)
10/21/2004 9:19:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

SBS 2003
Hi, We have a Windows 2003 SBS with SP2. We have been having problems with the IIS websites since last Tuesday. They will run correctly for a few days and then just stop. User's see the following message when they try to access the websites: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" The IIS websites will show up as "running" in IIS, and restarting the IIS services doesn't help, but if the server is rebooted everything will come up and work correctly for a few days. There are not any errors in the application log, and the W3SVC1 log does...

Two computers, one Money file.

Outlook 2002 and Personal address book
Outlook 2002: I would like to put people in my personal address book on e-mail, but when I click on the person's e-mail address it only says "Add to contacts". It doesn't say add to personal address book. Can you make it add to personal address book please? Thanks! ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Banking
Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. Simular to Quicken and MS Money Do you know of any modules to perform this task? what information ar you looking to import and where are you looking to store it in CRM? "Hal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D753280-0C3A-4F8C-A36F-23F3F17236E5@microsoft.com... > Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. > Simular to Quicken and MS Money > Do you know of any modules to perform this task? Hal, What exactly do you want to impor...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

My Mail Views have stopped working!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I really enjoy using the &quot;Mail Views&quot; at to show messages meeting various conditions. However, my Mail Views no longer display anything! I've even tried modifying one view to use very simple criteria but I get no messages. <br><br>Any help is appreciated. On 2/5/10 12:52 PM, sodajunkie@officeformac.com wrote: > I really enjoy using the "Mail Views" at to show messages meeting > various conditions. However, my Mail Views no longer d...

Money 2000 user guide

publisher 2002 files won't print correctly
Hi For the last few weeks I have been having problems getting some of my publisher 2002 files to print correctly. I am using a canon 2800 printer. For files that are a few pages long all is working well. When I am trying to print booklet files of more than 60 or so pages the printer doesn't print them correctly nor does it store them if I use print to store. When I try to print to store it won't sotre and prints incorrectly. The files aren't huge (around 5-8mgb)I have printed them without probelms until a few week ago. The printer is processing files from other programs cor...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Windows inst wants to load outlook 2002 every time I Launch outloo
I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook program again. -- Chris C Chris C <ChrisC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and > cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into > outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook > program again. So, why not load the Office CD and let Outlook finish installing? -- Brian Tillman ...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Line break in Visio 2003 / HTML export
Hello everybody, I have a big problem trying to get a line break into Visio 2003 shape properties. First of all, I cannot enter one "the normal way" because it is only ONE line to enter text, so Alt+Enter or something like that won't work. Secondly, when I try to enter e.g. '<BR>' or '\n' it will display them unchanged and not interpret them correctly in the HTML export. I know that this is due to JavaScript functions that parse all content in the data.xml file but the big question is - HOW can I insert a line break that'll actually display in th...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...