Money 2002 Standard Investment Watch feature

Hello,
I currentley have Money 2002 Standard. I had used
previous versions of Money with the Investment Watch
feature but this version dosn't have it. I have checked
help and it tells me how to get to it (Go to investments,
click potfolio, click add new account and choose
investment watch)but when I try, the option is not
available. Is this the wrong version or what? Someone let
me know.
Thank You.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Quicken to Money Conversion
Will MS Money 2005 convert the data from Quicken 2005 to its format? Q04, yes. Q05, no. Mxx comes out about the same time as Qxx. They have to decode the new format, write code to deal with it, test it, and integrate it. This cycle seems to take about a year. "Dennis Guise" <dtguise@comcast.net> wrote in message news:TPqdnb5QJfe8uoTfRVn-1g@comcast.com... > Will MS Money 2005 convert the data from Quicken 2005 to its format? ...

cannot open/launch Money 2004 program
I am trying first-time use of the Trial download of Microsoft Money 2004 that came already loaded on my new computer. After entering all my account information and clicking "finish", I got the message that it encountered a problem and will now shut down. Now every time I launch the program, I get the same message and cannot open the program at all. Please help. I am having the same problem with both my original version of Money 2003 and the newly downloaded Money 2004. "mickiking@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1823e01c44a...

Portfolio Update (Money 2004 Small Business)
When viewing my portfolio and choosing "Update Prices...Update Prices Online", my prices don't update. I have an Internet connection and Money IS able to get to the Internet for its other online features. When I check the updates summary, it says that "Money was unable to contact the online quotes server. Please check your Internet connection and try again.." My Internet connection is fine and I AM able to use Money's other online features (sign in with Passport, use the Money Browser, get to MSN.com via the toolbar link, research online) without problems. ...

outlook 97 account to outlook 2002 account, how?
From office97 to office xp This seems a bit stupid, but how do I do this? The post office in on another xp machine, (\\gate\Epostoffice\) using outlook 97, this works fine. I have imported the .pst file and the address book, so why the hassle with the account details? Is there a way to export the outlook97 account details, as there seems fewer and totally different options in outlook 2002 V10? OL2002 didn't support MS Mail but you can add it. There's some info here about that: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_xp.htm "pete" <petefa@f2s.com> wrote in messa...

Upgrade from Money 2003 to 2006 Changes Portfolio Rates of Return to Change
It's as if during the upgrade process it forgot the results of closed postions. It looks like it's only using the existing positions. I did the upgrade after the market had closed and updated the prices. Presto chango my rates of return went up! It's akin to starting over with a clean slate with my current holdings. Any ideas? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Eric Bause wrote: >It's as if during the upgrade process it forgot the results of closed >postions. It looks like it's only using the existing positions. I did the >upgrade after the marke...

Microsoft Money 98 #2
When I back up my Money 98 (2.1 MB) on a CD disk (by overwriting), it uses an aditional 16 MB, even though I only add one or two transactions. My operating system is Win XP. This is no big problem, as the the CDs are not expensive, but I would like to know why this happens. This doesn't occur when I back up other files. Any body know the answer? Glyn Simpson replied to you 24 hours ago. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com <Ortho4@yahoo.com> wro...

Quicken Home Inventory transfer to Money 2004?
Anyone figure out how to transfer the Quicken Home Inventory into Money's? (I've got Money 2004) Thanks. ...

Money 2004 Account Balancing (No subtotals in M2004????)
So I go to balance my bank statements for the first time since installing M2004. Since I download transactions nearly every day, all of the transactions have been marked electronically cleared already. I proceed to balance and I am $50.00 off. That's alright I think to myself, I can just look to the left and find out whether it's a deposit or a withdrawal that I'm missing. But to my surprise MS, in its infinite wisdom, has taken away the subtotals for deposits and withdrawals, so now I'm not sure where the discrepancy is without actually adding all of them up manually. I&#...

Outlook 2002.
I got some type of virus which only affected connecting to the internet on my computer. Unfortunately I had to wipe everything clean and reload everything. I did however backup my Office files. Am I able to retrieve my old emails and my address book from the backup? "Todd Burns" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27ec801c46459$24d8ee40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I got some type of virus which only affected connecting to > the internet on my computer. Unfortunately I had to wipe > everything clean and reload everything. I did however > back...

Single Instance of Outlook 2002 Open
Is there a way to restrict how many instances of Outlook can be running simultaneously? I would like to allow only one instance of the program to be open. I didn't think you could open up more than one instance of OL2002. It sure won't let me open up more than one at a time. If I try to launch it again, it merely opens up the existing Outlook window. Larry Williams wrote: > Is there a way to restrict how many instances of Outlook > can be running simultaneously? I would like to allow only > one instance of the program to be open. ...

Thanks for Info on Outlook 2002 Problem
You said: "you don't give us enough information to be able to give you any kind of meaningful answer." What OS are you using? MSXP Is your Internet connection working for other tasks (surfing the web). YES; INTERNET CONNECTION WORKING FINE Do you have dial-up or broadband? INTERNET VIA CABLE MODEM Do you run a home network or is this a stand-alone machine. HOME NETWORK; TWO MACHINES WITH ROUTER Were you ever able to send/receive mail? YES! AND I CAN STILL SEND/RECEIVE USING A WEB-BASED E-MAIL SVC. Have you changed your settings recently? DON'T THINK SO. Have yo...

Multiple Monitors and ms Money 2006
I have a system with two monitors, and I would like to use money 06 on both monitors. For instance view portfolio on one monitor and reports on other, but can't open new windows in money to show on other monitor. Does anyone know if this can be done Money manages one window. Once upon a time in the way-back-machine Money was an MDI application like Excel. Nobody got it. So it's been SDI ever since. "Paul Keller" <pkeller@optonline.net> wrote in message news:Xrnhf.695$mM2.447@fe09.lga... >I have a system with two monitors, and I would like to use money 06 ...

Outlook 2002 hangs #8
Something happened the other day to my Outlook 2002 (xp) environment that now when I start Outlook, it hangs. I have to use task manager to end the process. I've deinstalled and reinstalled but to no avail. I've also, after deinstalling, deleted my outlook.pst and other files in the folder, but still nothing. I feel the problem may lie in my registry settings that do not get wiped with the deinstallation. What can I do to deinstall Outllook as if it never existed on my system and start from scratch? This installation is part of OfficeXP and not a separate installation. I&...

Money 2005 #10
Money 2005 is available in all versions on the Microsoft Product site!! Anyone know what the thank you package is?? It might be worth actually ordering it from Microsoft??? PS Sorry for the capital letters on my last post! I didn't realize it was on part of the time til I clicked. >Subject: Money 2005 >From: "Susan" anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com >Date: 9/13/2004 6:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time >Message-id: <034e01c499e4$6863ca20$a601280a@phx.gbl> > >Money 2005 is available in all versions on the Microsoft >Product site!! Anyone know what the t...

Outlook 2002
How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to that of Not Junk? Thanks! Charles click tools on the menu bar and select rules wizard. remove the check mark from messages received from xyz move to junk. >-----Original Message----- >How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to >that of Not Junk? > >Thanks! > >Charles > >. > anybodyelsebutyou-spamresistantNOSPAM@yahoo.com <anybodyelsebutyou-spamresistantNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote: > How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to > that of Not Junk? If you'r...

Real Investing!
Do you Need more money? Looking for stable, real, secure investing opportunity? Or you are looking for the one more source of income? this investing corporation helps to achieve people their financial independence I've began invest money in them in some days and get my guaranteed gains day by day. Every Day I log-in to my account and withdraw my profits fully automatically to my debit card I began from $2800. Now i have over $4000 on my balance and it's still growing. They are working in business since 1999. All payments are instant. This could be Absolutely CHANGE YOUR LIFE at last f...

I owe someone money
Hello. I use Microsoft Money plus Deluxe. So I owe my girlfriend (let's say $1000.00). As bills come in that she would usually pay half of (internet, cable, utilities, etc) I just pay the entire bill and keep subtracting the amount I owe her (on an Excel spreadsheet). But the money I borrowed is distributed amongst different categories (let's say Rent, Household, Food, etc). Can someone suggest to me a way in which to track this? Basically, I want to show that when I pay a utility bill, that 1/2 of it (sort of) comes from my girlfriend. I can't think of a good way to d...

Money Small Business 2005
Does any know the difference between model S67-00010 and S67-00011 of Money Small Business 2005? If you purchase S67-00010, will it be updated to the latest version when the program prompts you to connect for updates? Thanks!! They are actually the same product, but the packaging is slightly different. The label on the top of the package will have the following text: S67-00010 = MONEY SMALL BUSINESS 2005 WIN32 ENGLISH NA US ONLY CD 1.03lbs in weight S67-00011 = MONEY SMALL BUSINESS 2005 WIN32 ENG NA MINI BOX US ONLY CD 0.41lbs in weight -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://m...

is Money Plus home and business right for me
hii gurus, After long months of research and also after trying small Business accounting I found out that money Plus Home and Business is the right software for me I have a very small business where i need to keep sending invoices to customers, i finally think so that i figured out MS MONEY Home and Business is right But please can someone tell me the below two things 1. Will MS money Home and Business support Currency in BD ( local currency which must be 3 digits after decimals) in other words does MS money support international currencies 2. Small business accounting doesnt not s...

memo field of OFX file not displayed in MS Money Essentials
I'm trying to figure out where all my money is going each month, so I downloaded an OFX file from myonline banking account, then imported it into the trial version of MS Money Essentials. Money assigned categories to each transaction and they are all completely wrong, so I've had to start reassigning them manually. It would make my life much easier if Money displayed the memo field so I could see "McDonalds" vs. having to go back to the online account and see what the transaction on this date for that amount was for. It's going to take forever to match them that way. ...

Money 2007 Delux
I can't get any of my money files or backups to open. Money just starts to open then says it has to close. This since their online banking update. When it crashes it evidently changes the backups to a corrupted, the latest backup I can open is over 3 months old. Microsoft just says the files are corrupted and I have to start all over. I've tried to open the files on two Vista machines, and an XP machine. Why would Money have corrupted my files, and why won't MS help with this? In microsoft.public.money, Al V wrote: >I can't get any of my money files or backups ...

Receiving payment for invoice in Money SB 2004
I hope someone can help out on a troublesome problem. I create an invoice in Accounts Receivable and receive payment for it, depositing it in my business checking account. When I use the "receive payment" feature on the invoice, it puts the category "Payment for Invoice" on the transaction. That's fine, but the problem is that this category does not show up as Income. When I look at gross receipts (say on the Schedule C report), no income that has been assigned the "Payment for Invoice" category appears. If I change the category to a standard income catego...

Error in Money 2004 Small Business (v12 update 1)
OK, I installed Money 2005 to check it out (I was a beta tester), and decided to go back to Money 2004 Small Business. I did a System Restore, then re-installed Money 2k4 SB. Firstly, I lost my customized invoices; no matter, I can recreate them. HOWEVER, when I try to start the Money Invoice Designer, I get the following error message: Component 'dhtmled.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. I have tried running the checksku.exe program, and it errors out everytime. I have tried re-installing and repairing Money 2k4, wi...

Money splits annual budget into monthly?
I've setup a budget in MS Money SB 2004. I have one category with an annual budget of $720. If I spend $100 in a certain month, Money says I'm over budget for that category. It takes the annual $720 and splits it into $60/mo. It sees my $100 is over $60. However, this isn't a monthly budget. There should be some indication that I have $620 left to spend in this category. Is there a way to set that up? Does Money 2006 do anything better in this regard? Thanks, Brett I have never seen Money SB 2004 but in all the versions I have seen, the budget summary and budget reports...

Money 2007 Organize records
Money 2003 had a feature under the House category whereby you could organize important records. I can't find this feature in Money 2007. Anyone know where it is or has it been deleted from the program? In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote: >Money 2003 had a feature under the House category whereby you could organize >important records. I can't find this feature in Money 2007. Anyone know where >it is or has it been deleted from the program? Configure the HomeInventory into your home page if it is not currently there with CustomizeContentOrLayout. Then click GoToMyHomeI...