Money 2002 Monthly Reports

I am running win xp, money 2002 and whenever I go to run a monthly report I
get a popup that states
Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry
for the inconvience.

It then has a checked box for Restart Microsoft Money and gives me options
to Send Error Report or Don't Send.

I have already tried the -s trick but still have the problem.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan Davis

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

had this problem a couple of times - each event differant issue.

First time: I recovered by going to the lastest backup I had available.

Second time: I discovered when the report ran it failed during its build of
investments/portfolio. (pls excuse me - it been awhile), this was enough clue
to tip me on a resent investment entered. I removed the investment and
monthly reports ran no errors.

tip: run report note the last function prior to failing. open up another
money file to see the sequience just in case you need to see a normal
execution... From thier this will give you some idea as to what it does not
like. try backing out last changes if necessary.. test again. Since moving to
2004 I have not experienced this problem yet, although monthly reports are
exactly the same.

"Ryan the Humble" wrote:

> I am running win xp, money 2002 and whenever I go to run a monthly report I
> get a popup that states
> Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry
> for the inconvience.
>
> It then has a checked box for Restart Microsoft Money and gives me options
> to Send Error Report or Don't Send.
>
> I have already tried the -s trick but still have the problem.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Ryan Davis

0
Tony6013 (248)
11/5/2004 12:59:02 AM
verify where failure occur when generating the report. backout any new
additons or changes made. in the section reporting the error. this worked for
me on two occasions. (example: removing/re-entering stock investments fixed
the problem)

"Ryan the Humble" wrote:

> I am running win xp, money 2002 and whenever I go to run a monthly report I
> get a popup that states
> Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry
> for the inconvience.
>
> It then has a checked box for Restart Microsoft Money and gives me options
> to Send Error Report or Don't Send.
>
> I have already tried the -s trick but still have the problem.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Ryan Davis

Problem printing picture on a report
I would like to print a picture on a report behind the report data. The picture prints fine on all pages of the report except the first page; I can't get it to show up on the first page. I have the following code in the On Format event of the detail line; If Me.Office = "home" Then Me.Picture = "I:\My Documents\My Pictures\home.bmp" Else Me.Picture = "I:\My Documents\My Pictures\branch.bmp" End If Any ideas why the picture won't print on the first page but does on all the others? Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://w...

Two computers, one Money file.

Outlook 2002 and Personal address book
Outlook 2002: I would like to put people in my personal address book on e-mail, but when I click on the person's e-mail address it only says "Add to contacts". It doesn't say add to personal address book. Can you make it add to personal address book please? Thanks! ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Z Report in HQ
Hi all, How can i get only Z Report in HQ for any store , i do not need to upload all journals to HQ. thanks ...

Money 2000 user guide

publisher 2002 files won't print correctly
Hi For the last few weeks I have been having problems getting some of my publisher 2002 files to print correctly. I am using a canon 2800 printer. For files that are a few pages long all is working well. When I am trying to print booklet files of more than 60 or so pages the printer doesn't print them correctly nor does it store them if I use print to store. When I try to print to store it won't sotre and prints incorrectly. The files aren't huge (around 5-8mgb)I have printed them without probelms until a few week ago. The printer is processing files from other programs cor...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Excel Report builder #4
How can I get the Excel Report Builder option on the menu? I've deployed the Excel reports and data connections to a network and to Sharepoint. I can open the existing report from within GP and and sharepoint. However, I cannot create a new report. Per the manual, there should be a Excel report builder option on the smartlist builder menu, but I have checked 3 differrent installs and cannot find that option. I am logged in as sa. Any help is greatly apreciated. ...

Windows inst wants to load outlook 2002 every time I Launch outloo
I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook program again. -- Chris C Chris C <ChrisC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and > cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into > outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook > program again. So, why not load the Office CD and let Outlook finish installing? -- Brian Tillman ...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Crystal Report Enhancement in CRM
Is Crystal Report v.10 compatible to CRM 1.2? co'z i'm trying to install the Crystal Report Enhancement and i'm encountering some problem. thanks the addon requires crystal 9.2.2 i think. You can use crystal 10 but you will manually have to add reports. If you have a Crystal 9 license you can get 9.2.2 from links referenced in my faq below then use your 9.0 license to install. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "ramon" <ramon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABB9A812-...

Reinstall Money Plus problems

How to move Crystal GP Report from test to live environment
I am brand new to Crystal, having just dove in yesterday. For my first project, I created a simple customer invoice using Great Plains data on my test laptop. How can I move this report to my client's live environment? Any advice is very much appreciated! Thanks a bunch. -- Janey I'm going to assume you created an ODBC DSN that points to the TWO database on your laptop. I would create an ODBC connection on the client's workstations. Make sure the name is the same on each one. Within Crystal Reports XI is a Database menu. On that menu is an option named "Set Dat...

Crystal Reports Performance?
Hey folks - The Crystal Reports module is performing poorly in our environment - all of the reports generate slowly, and ones which pull large quantities of records timeout. I've tried every documented fix I can find, to no avail. The support reps claim our system is sub-standard, and we need to upgrade in order to resolve the issues, but before we go this route, I'd like to get some feedback. Can any of you kindly tell me: What is the wait time you experience when generating a user, account, contact or case list? How many records are there in each case? What are your server and ...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?