Money 2002 crashes on opening

When I attempt to open M02 it seems to start OK then just
after it plays the opening chord the screen changes from
cream to white and a send MS this error report comes up
refering to Event ID (1000) I cannot find any ref to
this. I am using XP.
Please help
0
anonymous (74717)
2/2/2004 11:50:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

I am getting the same thing using Money 2003.
It started happening just today, Feb 02, 2004.

Anyone?
Please help!

"Jim Henry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<919d01c3e9e7$46f16c10$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> When I attempt to open M02 it seems to start OK then just
> after it plays the opening chord the screen changes from
> cream to white and a send MS this error report comes up
> refering to Event ID (1000) I cannot find any ref to
> this. I am using XP.
> Please help
0
larcos50 (3)
2/3/2004 3:50:16 AM
OK.

Found a fix:

Start->Run->regsvr32 msxml3.dll

"Jim Henry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<919d01c3e9e7$46f16c10$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> When I attempt to open M02 it seems to start OK then just
> after it plays the opening chord the screen changes from
> cream to white and a send MS this error report comes up
> refering to Event ID (1000) I cannot find any ref to
> this. I am using XP.
> Please help
0
larcos50 (3)
2/3/2004 3:55:32 AM
Thank you Carlos
you helped solved one problem, i now have msmoney running
but it says may backup files are not msmoney files
i ran msmoney salvage but no result yet

0
anonymous (74717)

Two computers, one Money file.

Outlook 2002 and Personal address book
Outlook 2002: I would like to put people in my personal address book on e-mail, but when I click on the person's e-mail address it only says "Add to contacts". It doesn't say add to personal address book. Can you make it add to personal address book please? Thanks! ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Random emails crash Outlook
Random emails crash Outlook. I have checked if they have had any virus or worm content stripped in Exchange but they do not appear in the TrendMicro log. Right-clicking the email allows for it to be sent to deleted items. If I connect remotely to the user's mailbox I can open the message without problem. I then forward it to the user and they can open the forwarded message. 1 user recently reported that a previously problem email was suddenly viewable so I thought this might suggest that the problem is on the Exchange server but cannot find any errors in the logs. The messages of...

money 2005 #11

Excel last open file should move to top of list when used
When opening Excel I see list of last documents which I have used. I think that document which is opened from the list now, should move to the top of the list. That how frequently used documents would be on the list always. Now document need to be opened once every 9 (maximum numbers of history) different file used. You could send a message to MS asking for this enhancement: mswish@microsoft.com or xlwish@microsoft.com Put Excel in the subject so that it goes to the correct group. (then cross your fingers and get your checkbook out to by the newest version!) Matti Simperi wrote: > ...

problems opening new email/calendar entries
when I try to open a new email/calendar entry, I get the following error message in Outlook 2007: Could not install the custom actions. The object could not be found. I have had this problem previously but can't remember where I found the solution which was somewhere on this forum. I know I have to delete a specific file folder, but can't remember which one. anyone who can assist? Thanks! ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Adress list drop down button crashes Outlook 2003
Hello! I got a probem with my Outlook 2003: When I press the button "New Mail" then push "To:" the address book with my contacts open. There is a drop down button on the upper right which should show the list of address books and contact folders. As soon I push this button, the drop down list doesn't open, Outlook reports a "serious error" and crashes - it can only be terminated by the task manager. First I tried to delete to Outlook Address Book in "Control Panel - Mail" because I thought this was corrupt. Deleted it and created a new one. T...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Excel 2003
When I open an existing file, Excel also wants to open a blank workbook1.xls as well? When I open an existing file, Excel also wants to open a blank workbook1.xls as well? "MCHSI" <jdsla...@mchsi.com> wrote... >When I open an existing file, Excel also wants to open a blank workbook1.xls >as well? How are you opening the file? With Excel already running using its File > Open menu command? Or by double clicking on the file's entry in Windows Explorer? Or something else? Could be you have a book.xls or book.xlt in your XLSTART folder. Or............... Tr...

Open Relay and Authentication

publisher 2002 files won't print correctly
Hi For the last few weeks I have been having problems getting some of my publisher 2002 files to print correctly. I am using a canon 2800 printer. For files that are a few pages long all is working well. When I am trying to print booklet files of more than 60 or so pages the printer doesn't print them correctly nor does it store them if I use print to store. When I try to print to store it won't sotre and prints incorrectly. The files aren't huge (around 5-8mgb)I have printed them without probelms until a few week ago. The printer is processing files from other programs cor...

money vs simply accounting

Return Receipt causes Outlook 2000 crash/exception
One of our users on Outlook 2000 has received a message from a user that requested a return receipt. He moved the message to his "Deleted Items" folder, and now cannot delete it or empty the deleted items. If he clicks on it, Outlook crashes with an exception code of 0xC0000005. Attempting to change the message status to "read" results in the same crash. Other info: - The message was sent by a Mozilla/Gecko client - In the Deleted Items folder, the message claims to have no "From:" info, but in the headers, it clearly does. - The message has no X-Se...

Money Data #2

Windows inst wants to load outlook 2002 every time I Launch outloo
I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook program again. -- Chris C Chris C <ChrisC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and > cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into > outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook > program again. So, why not load the Office CD and let Outlook finish installing? -- Brian Tillman ...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Publisher cannot open files from a different version (again!)
I've gone through lots of messages about this problem and have tried the Norton and dragging the file to the desktop suggestions but neither have worked. My version of Publisher is: Microsoft Publisher 2000 SR-1. I have received a CD today which has 3 templates on it which I need to access but I keep getting the above error message. On the files I can't open it says the version is Publisher 2000 Version 6. I really am not technical but I presume that means it is a newer version than my own, yet they are both Publisher 2000 - will I need to purchase a newer version of Publishe...