Money 2002 and payee names when downloaded

I am using money 2002.  How can I make it not
automatically place payee names in downloaded transactions
that should have blank payees (like checks).  I know
my 'checkcard' transactions have payee names due to the
electronic nature of the transacation and those are fine.
My issue is that even when I download and ATM transaction,
money names it something different (something I've used
recently).  Same with checks, they come in with a payee
name that is something I've used recently, but in no way
does the transaction come from my bank with a payee at
all.  It should be BLANK.

Sincerely,
          - Frustrated

Please send me a copy of a good answer if you have one,
to: rlistenb@cox-internet.com.

0
rlistenb1 (1)
6/28/2004 7:20:20 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

Outlook 2002 and Personal address book
Outlook 2002: I would like to put people in my personal address book on e-mail, but when I click on the person's e-mail address it only says "Add to contacts". It doesn't say add to personal address book. Can you make it add to personal address book please? Thanks! ...

allow us to colorize folder names in Outlook for ease of finding
In business with so many folders in email to sort out all communications, Please allow us to colorize the names of sub-folders in the Outlook INBOX. That would make it so much easier for us to find specific folders of we could be allowed to color by layer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

search for names
I have a list box called ListClients containing a very long list of names.In order to facilitate searching, is it possible to search with a second control box and while writing the name to see the corresponding initial names on the list box ? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Separating names from one cell
I have a long list of first and last names in one cell, is there a way to separate them out without having to manually copy, paste, and delete each one. It would be great to have two columns: first name and last name. Thanks, mlf Hi Have a look at Data/Text to columns. If you use <space> as a delimiter it should do the job for you. Select the column before you start, and make a copy of the sheet too, in case it all goes horribly wrong! Andy. "mlf" <mlf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49E45B16-8BF6-4BC2-AA17-A212C9195BE5@microsoft.com... >I h...

money 2005 #11

Pivot Table Field Names
In previous versions of Excel when dragging a filed to a Row or Column position in a Pivot Table it would automatically draw the field name from the underlying table, in other words if I were to take the field 'Facility Name' from the source data and make it a row item, the header for that row would be 'Facility Name' In Excel 2007 when I do this it creates a header called 'Row Labels'. The same behaviour takes place for Column Labels. I then have to type in the field name I want for each Row or Column Header. Is there any way to have Excel 2007 assum...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Trying to change the picture name in VBA is giving me permission error
I have something like this Sheet1.Shapes(i).Name = "picture" + cstr(i) But it gives me an permission error (70) Anyway around this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com That should work unless that name already belongs to another shape. I get a permission denied error too in that case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

publisher 2002 files won't print correctly
Hi For the last few weeks I have been having problems getting some of my publisher 2002 files to print correctly. I am using a canon 2800 printer. For files that are a few pages long all is working well. When I am trying to print booklet files of more than 60 or so pages the printer doesn't print them correctly nor does it store them if I use print to store. When I try to print to store it won't sotre and prints incorrectly. The files aren't huge (around 5-8mgb)I have printed them without probelms until a few week ago. The printer is processing files from other programs cor...

Contact Full Name not being populated through Workflow rule
In the Workflow manager under Case, I have a Create workflow fule that upon certain conditions creates a CRM task for me. In the Description of the task I am including several "slugs" One for the Case Number, one for the Account name, one for the Contact full name, and one for the case subject title. All work except the contact full name. It never returns anything. I am not sure if this is a limitation of these programs, the way we have it configured, or me. Could someone please instruct me on how to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Jarrad In your test record, Is the Case...

money vs simply accounting

Define Local Name using Name Box
I have an Excel 97 file example with sheets "Red" and "Blue". In cell Red:A1 the range name "SheetName" has been defined. I would like to define the same range name "SheetName" in cell Blue:B1 as a local name, using the Name Box on the left-hand side of the formula bar, rather than Insert | Name | Define from the menu. I have seen the syntax previously on this, and have forgotten the procedure. Thanks for your help. Chris S. Just include the sheet name in the name box: Sheet2!SheetName note that SheetName will still be a workbook-level na...

Money Data #2

Error message when downloading
I get an error message when I try to download from outlook saying process "timed out." One FAQ mentioned changing settings on a certain router but it is not the one I use. My ISP says Outlook may be corrupted. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Windows inst wants to load outlook 2002 every time I Launch outloo
I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook program again. -- Chris C Chris C <ChrisC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Xp service pack 2 and I just removed a cadd program and > cleaned up my hard drive and now every time I want to get into > outlook 2002, I get a popup windows that wants to install the outlook > program again. So, why not load the Office CD and let Outlook finish installing? -- Brian Tillman ...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems