Money 2001 update error message

Cannot update.  "An error was encountered while processing
a downloaded file (SPONSOR.CAB') during SmartConnect."
How do I correct this?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

Error Code: 0x80246002 02-27-10
this error code appears when i try to install update: Windows XP x64 Edition Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP x64 Edition (KB978207) i tried the 2 methods on the microsoft website to no avail. Any ideas? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you installed IE8? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the comput...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

server rejects messages
Some of our clients have been complaining that email they send to us keeps bouncing back to with the following error message: Recipient address: @Server.domainxx.com:User@smtp.domainxx.com Original address: User@domainxx.com Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused Remote system: dns;Server.domainxx.com (TCP|10.11.1.11|65002|62.190.112.34|25) It is fairly consistent that some clients cannot send us ANY mail, it all gets bounced back at them. we can't figure out why or where the messages are be...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Advance Filter Error Message?
Excel 2000 ... I have 1 single stand-alone Column (Q) where I am trying to get unique records ... Issue is ... I keep getting the following error message pop-up. "Extract File Name missing or invalid" I do not recall ever getting this error message before & have no clue what it means or why the data or structure is causing this? I have nothing extraordinary here ... Any ideas? ... Thanks ... Kha I haven't seen that error message either. One thought.. Excel assigns the name "Extract" to the range that the unique list is created in. You might look at it in ...

Trying to change the picture name in VBA is giving me permission error
I have something like this Sheet1.Shapes(i).Name = "picture" + cstr(i) But it gives me an permission error (70) Anyway around this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com That should work unless that name already belongs to another shape. I get a permission denied error too in that case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Missing Sent and From when saving a new e-mail message
Hi, I have developed an Office Add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2007. I intercept the Sent event to bring up a dialog for the user to choose a location in our document management system and then use the built in SaveAs(...) method to store the e-mail. This works fine, except for the fact that the e-mail has not yet been sent at this stage, so the saved file does not include any information of "Sent" or "From" as it normally would. What would be the best way to overcome this issue? I have tried storing the EntryID of the mailitem and then retreiving the item later to do the S...

Money Data #2

Updating from Version 8.0 to 9.0
I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm doing this? If you are planning to upgrade your 8 to 9 and wanting to sQL SERVER 2005, upgrade first your Great Plains in SQL Server 2000. Upgrade in SQL SERVER 2005 do not work. Gerald "jake" wrote: > I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 > to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm > doing this? > > The biggest tip I can give you is to do a test upgrade bef...

Message Box #2
All, below is the code that I use to delete contents of the open sheet. How do I make it ask or show a message box with 'Yes' or 'No' asking to delet or not? Thanks in advance. Cells.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp End Sub Dim resp as long resp = msgbox(Prompt:="Are you sure", buttons:=vbyesno) if resp = vbno then 'do nothing else activesheet.rows.delete end if alish wrote: > > All, below is the code that I use to delete contents of the open sheet. How > do I make it ask or show a message box with 'Yes' or 'No' a...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...

MSCRMAddressBook Error
I've Installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 and the Outlook tools and everything worked fine for about two days. Now I'm getting the following error when I startup Windows and of course CRM for outlook never loads. ***Begin **************************************************** An error occurred with the Microsoft CRM Address Book - the user could not be authenticated. Check user credentials, network connections and CRM server availability and try restarting Microsoft CRM. HR=0x80004005. Context=Access check. Function=CheckWhoAmIAndAccess. Line=940. ******End*********************************...

HELP!!! Message stuck in outbox! Large message
I have Outlook 2007, running on VISTA. I wanted to reply to a message, but I hit forward. the message has an 8meg attachment. This message is now stuck. I have tried to simply move the message - does not seem to do anything. No error, and message stays Created new profile, set up to recieve in another PST, then opened the problem PST, still could not move the message set "work offline" still can not delete turned off network, rebooted, and still could not do anything. When ever I attempt to open., i get error message "cannot open this item outlook has already begun transmi...