Money 2001 Deletion

I CAN'T DELETE/REMOVE MONEY!!!! I lost the disk and was
having problems with the program so bought 2004.  2004
say's it sees the old version and I must have the 2001
disk in order for it to finish install.  I stopped install
and tried to remove through Windows, only to have it tell
me that I need the disk.  I called Customer Service, and
they were completely incompetant and unable to help me do
anything but realize microsoft has terrible support
options.  I just want to get this worthless program off my
system.
PLEASE HELP.
I'm just going to keep calling microsoft every weekend
while it's free for me until I get someone who isn't a
moron.
0
dewright5 (2)
10/15/2003 6:00:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Delete links #2
Hi, How can i delete a link fron excel sheet? Hi try using 'Edit - Links' "Mohamed" wrote: > Hi, > How can i delete a link fron excel sheet? Convert to values? (Copy|paste special|Values??) But get a copy of Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm It'll help find those pesky links. Mohamed wrote: > > Hi, > How can i delete a link fron excel sheet? -- Dave Peterson ...

Deleted Items folder has moved
At some point a user has managed to move his Deleted Items folder into his drafts folder. Is there anyway to get this moved back to where it's supposed to be? I've tried running outlook with the /resetfolders switch, but this hasn't helped. Thanks, Alex On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:54:45 +0000, Alex wrote: > At some point a user has managed to move his Deleted Items folder into his > drafts folder. Is there anyway to get this moved back to where it's > supposed to be? > > I've tried running outlook with the /resetfolders switch, but this hasn't ...

MS Money Plus Deluxe
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C8D7B8.10B12BE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am currently using version 17.0.120.1415 and after closing Money, = mnybbsvc.exe continues running. Within the task manager, this is = utilizing, frequently, 98% of my resources. Is there something that can = be set so that this executable is shut down automatically when the = program closes? --=20 Dan Johnson ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C8D7B8.10B12BE0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859...

URGENT : Exchange server delete ZIP files, but filtering disable!!!!
Hi, I'm disappointed... I've a SBS 2003 server with Exchange Server 2003. I've just received an email with a "deleted0.txt" file instead-of a ZIP file. But the email attachment security is disable, and, in the past, ZIP files can be accessible to my users. The SecAttsConfig.xml is set to : <SecAttsConfig> <Enabled>False</Enabled> <SaveToFile Enabled="False" Location="" /> - <UnsafeAttachments> ..... I've change nothing in my config, I've just applyed latest services packs and updates. Where are the other se...

Subform Deleting Problem
I've got a continuos sub form with a recordsource that's listed below. The subform dispays accounts and their passwords, etc. My problem is because I'm using a sql join statement, I can't delete any subform records from the subform. Normally, I would not use a join statement in a subform, but I was forced to do it in order to sort by the user's First and Last name that resides in a related users table (The accounts table has a userID field that links to users table). Given that situation, is there any way to delete records from a continuos subform if the subform has...

This broke my microsoft money!
Business at the speed of thought is now online! One thing before we begin: I would just like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this priceless and totally valuable report. I know you're very busy and I want you to know straight off that I VALUE YOUR TIME. So let's start now... (now find your freedom in this page!) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- People are shocked when at the beginning I recommend, 'DON'T BELIEVE A WORD I SAY.' Why would I suggest that? Because I can only come from my own experien...

Fwd: Re: MS Money
Apologize if this is double posted... I sent this message yesterday and it still has not shown up on my news server today, so I'm sending again. bj -------- Original Message -------- Dick Watson wrote: > The OEM Works product may differ from the retail one and the OEMs may be > "free to install it their way". > That's what I guessed after reading that last response quoting MS about the "Works Suite". > At any rate, Money Standard pretty much stopped existing somewhere along the > way and was replaced with the incredibly...

Calendar deletion and renaming
Need some help please... Seems I had a problem with the calendar folder in outlook. I have managed to recovery the calendar that I lost but it is named calendar1. Could some one tell me how to delete the "Calendar" folder and then rename the "Calendar1" folder to replace the "Calendar" folder??? Have all my appointments in the "Calendar1" folder and want this now to be the "Calendar" folder.. Cant seen to be able to "rename" the "Calendar" folder thanks much for the time and trouble... Dobbie AKA Cast8Away If this is...

how do you delete cells when they are connected with a formula
All I know how to do is enter info into a cell. This is a list of numbered employees. Usually, I would just seleted the cell and delete, but I get ###error. The formula is =+sum (A73+1) Please help!!! I believe you are seeing ### because the cell is not large enough to display the #REF! error. When you delete the cell (A73), either by right clicking and seleting delete or by using the Edit function, the formula no longer knows what cell to reference, and all the other cells below the one with the error have all adjusted accordingly (in this case, up one). If you look below the cell w...

Deleted Permission Admin account (Address Book Views).
Can anyone tell me how to recover or add a new Permissions Admin account to the "Address Book Views"? The user account holding these rights was deleted by one of my predisessors. Exchange only reports an ".\Unknown Account" with Admin Role in the Permissions tab of the "Address Book Properties"-page. I'm using Exchange 5.5 SP5 on a Windows 2000 member server in a Windows NT4.0 domain. Thank you. The site services account should be able to do it. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Rola...

Money 2005 Premium Install Problem
I'm trying to install Money 2005 Premium on a freshly installed WinXP SP2 system. The installer immediately quits complaining that you must have administrator or power user priviliges to install. The account I'm using is indeed an administrator. I've tried logging in as 'administrator' as well, and it does not help. I've also tried creating a new account and giving it admin rights, adding power user to my existing account, removing and readding admin rights, creating a power user, and making an account with both power user and admin rights -- none of it helps. The ...

Emails delete in Entourage but not on Exchange server (Sync issues)

Unable to add/delete row
My workbook has several sheets. One of them doesn't allow me to add or delete rows. This means when I right-click on a row, the "insert", "delete", "clear content" is grey out. This only happens to this sheet, as the other ones don't have such problem. I've been scratching my head.... The worksheet is unprotected. What can be wrong? Forgot to mention... I use excel 2007. I'm not able to use "insert" from ribbon either. It's grey out. I am, however, can modify contents of cells. ...

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...

Delete Old "test" transactions
Can somebody supply me with the SQL statements to delete any and all sales related transaction prior to a certan date, but NOT any P.O. that we currenly have? I know you can use the "Delete All Transactions" option , but that also deletes all the P.O.s We have been using RMS for the back-office functionality (mostly P.O.s) but just started using it for front of store POS operations and would like to start "clean". Thank you, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0643_01C743D7.8D091200 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-...

Delete lines from txt file
With code like the following: Open "c:\MyLog.txt" For Output As #1 Write #1, strError Close #1 I log the errors users encounter. However I don't want this file to become bigger than about 250 lines. So I am thinking of a cleaning routine which runs when the first user of that day logs in, and deletes the oldest lines, so that that are only 250 lines left. How would I go about this or are there better approaches / other ideas? Thanks, Lars One approach would be to read the entire content of the file into a variable, use the Split function to ...

Experiences upgrading Money 2004 to 2006
I upgraded to Money 2006 from 2004 because I could not resolve 'Starting Balance Discrepancy' problem. I have had these before and managed to fix them by forcing the balance to the right value but even Cal Learner's technique did not work: >If you wish to start fresh and declare an account balanced, you can >mark all entries balanced. Select to show only unreconciled >transactions. Sort by date, and go to the oldest transaction. >Hold down Cntl+Shift+M and let auto-repeat work thru the >transactions until none are left showing. Then balance making the >startin...

Money 2003 Won't Start
I can not get Money 2003 to start no matter what I try. I have installed and uninstalled and reinstalled it repeatedly to no avail. I also have deleted all Money directories and nothing works. Since I am on XP, I get a messgae indicating that Money has encountered an error and must restart. Restarting does not help - I get the same message. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Suggestion: Step 1: Attempt to start money in safe mode. How to acccess safe mode: Step 1: When you see starting Windows XP, press the F8 key Step 2: Select Safe mode Step 3: Start Money If Money open ...

Programmatically delete contents of OAB system public folders
I want to programmatically delete the contents of OAB system folders present in MAPI public folder store. I was able to open teh required OAB folders using IMAPIFolder interface but when I tried deleteing the contents, it always gives E_ACCESSDENIED. I was running the code under exchange Administrator Context. I checked teh MAPI permissions on OAB folders through exchange system manager and found out that even administrator does not have write access on OAB folders by defaults. Can anyone tell me, how to programmatically modify MAPI permissions on OAB system folders. Thanks I do not...

How to delete the menu of "Recent Files"
This menu is produced by MDI. I want that menu invisible like Miscorsoft office word 2003. what should I do ? I found the related code CRecentFileList is in "afx.h" but I do not want to change that file. What do you mean "invisible like Microsoft Office Word 2003"? Do you mean you want expanding menus? That isn't "invisible", that's a different description. I'd suggest looking for articles on places like www.codeproject.com. Note also that there are people who detest these menus (the first thing I did in Office was turn off the feature that hi...

Size of plot area expands when Chart Title is deleted
Hi, I have a worksheet with about 8 charts on it. On all but 1 chart, when I delete the Chart Title, the plot area expands. Can anyone tell me why this happens? I'm no chart expert and I can't seem to find any obvious setting that would control that behavior. -- TIA Chuck M. If you have not manually adjusted the plot area size, Excel considers it the default size. This default size changes based on whether there are axis titles, a chart title, and a legend. Adding or removing any of these features causes the Excel to change the plot area, To prevent this behavior, change the ...

budget money deluxe 2004
under my budget it lists my auto insurance twice or double the amount. its under the first page where it lists the budgeted amounts and how much has been allocated to that item for the month, yet my budget at the end of the budget screens balances? anybody knows whats up? I also get an expense budget item duplicated when I view the completed budget. If I go back to the expense set up it shows only once, but viewing the monthly budget shows the amount doubled. If anyone else is experiencing this problem please post your situation to this message. Perhaps if enough people report thi...

Money 2007-Payee Details--bug?
I've always run into oddball bugs that never seem to get fixed in this app.... Go to your checking account, go to the Account Tools menu, Categories and Payees... Click on "Payees" under the View header on the left... Right click on a payee, and click on "Go to Details" that pops up.... In the top right it says the payee name with a date range and a chart. My date range says "4/1/2007 through 9/30/2007"... How do I change that date range? It's not clickable. I can right click on it, and select "ZOOM", and that page allows me to change ...

Cash flow forecast Money 2004
How can I activate the cashflow forecast? Money gives the message 'Please create at least one checking, savings or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast'. But I have created more savings an cash accounts with billings and deposits statement'! I also created a budget! But nothing helps! Who knows the solution for this problem? ...

cannot update credit limit in Money 05
I just noticed, in Money 2005 I cannot change the credit limit on my credit cards like I could in previous versions. The help refers to clicking the "update credit information" button, but I don't have that button in this version. Does anyone else have the same problem? I don't use the internet to update my accounts (only the stock prices). Thanks, Tom This is M05 Standard? See these threads: http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=r&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&as_epq=credit+limit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.money&as_...