Money 2001 and xp #2

Hi,
I've been using money for some time but just recently I
keep on getting this message " this opperation cannot be
preformed " and each time I go from one account to onther
this box keeps poping up and then the other box opens
asking do I want to send this report to Microsoft can you
suggest for me what to do i CAN'T SEEM TO GET ONTO
MICROSOFT TO HELP ME OUT

Regards

Robert (Australia )
0
anonymous (74718)
11/3/2003 5:47:47 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Robert Herod wrote:

>I've been using money for some time but just recently I
>keep on getting this message " this opperation cannot be
>preformed " and each time I go from one account to onther
>this box keeps poping up and then the other box opens
>asking do I want to send this report to Microsoft can you
>suggest for me what to do i CAN'T SEEM TO GET ONTO
>MICROSOFT TO HELP ME OUT

See FAQ available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/ information on
corruption.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Two computers, one Money file.

Move folder in XP
Hi, The following macro takes files that are in one directory ("C:\Fishbowl\Req_Serv\one"), and puts them in a newly created directory ("C:\Fishbowl\Solved_Service_Cases\one". This works in Excel 2000 running on 98, but does not work in Excel 2000 running on XP. In 98, this creates a new subdir named "one" under "Solved_Service_Cases" and MOVES everything from the first directory into it. (Before running this macro, there is a dir called "one" in the "oldname" directory but not in the NewName directory.) I have heard that XP wil...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

changing from outlook express to outlook #2
is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook express to outlook with out doing it manualy? also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp). ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Outlook 2007 and Outlook Express (XP Professional)
Currently using Office 2000 professional. Do not use Outlook 2000 - use Outlook Express. Now I plan to install Outlook 2007. Question - Will I run into problems with: 1) having Outlook 2000, which is not used for mail? 2) the fact that I use Outlook Express for mail? Will the address book import into contacts, when I install? thx Out of curiosity - why will you keep Outlook 2000 if you install Outlook 2007? Why not use Outlook 2007 for mail? You can certainly install Outlook 2007 and use Outlook Express for mail if you wish. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower...

money 2005 #11

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

Duplicate Funds in Money

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Moving files after re-stalling Windows XP Pro
Due to a corrupt Windows file I had to re-install Windows. Unfortunately this meant that the new Outlook "Contacts" files, and files I had set up in "My Shortcuts", do not show up in the current Outlook. How can I locate, and move, these files from the old Outlook into the current Outlook? Thanks, The file you need up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm There are specific steps you should take ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

Problems with Money 2005

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

using windows xp chart wizard, how to create secondary axis
previous posts related to secondary axis were unhelpful they did not reveal steps related to windows xp chart wizard i.e. what does display the format dialog mean? Hi, You can display the Format dialog in a number of different ways. Select the item and then right click. From the popup menu choose Format select object. You maybe able to simply double click the item, which will show the dialog. Or again with the item selected use the menus Format > Selected xxx None of the above is XP specific. Cheers Andy geraldwicks1962@yahoo.com wrote: > previous posts related to secondary axis...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Calendar #2
On the Outlook 2002 Calendar, on the Day/Week/Month view, the items that have activities scheduled are bold. Is there any way to highlight or colour these days different colours, maybe based on their categories? Hello, Calendar color can be defined using lable. Please review the follow article below: 296230 OL2002: How to Modify Default Calendar Labels http://support.microsoft.com/?id=296230 Best Regards, Jan Suralertrungsri, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support Client Server Infrastructure -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

Money Data #2

cannot convert from 'class CPoint [2]' to 'const class CPoint [2]'
Hi i am getting the above compile error (C2440) and i can't work out why. This is what it involves class MyClass { protected: CPoint memberPoint[2]; } MyClass::MyFunction() { CPoint stackPoint[2]; stackPoint[0] = somePoint; stackPoint[1] = anotherPoint; memberPoint = stackPoint; } the above error occurs at the memberPoint = stackPoint line. I cant work out why i cannot assign 1 point array that is created on the stack and assigned values (stackPoint[2]) to another array that was created as a member array of the class. I didnt initialize the member point array, but i shouldnt have ...

receiving only 1 page of 2 page emails
My problem is I have a user (Malinda) with a windows xp cpu using outlook 2003. When Malinda forwards or sends an email to Jackie, also on the same server with a windows 98 cpu and outlook 2000, Jackie can only view 1 page of the email. Sometimes she can print out the entire document and sometimes it only has the 1 page (the same amount that can be viewed) I cannot determine who's computer is having the problem and how to correct it. It is only happening on these 2 computers. No one else has a problem receiving or sending emails from these 2 people. Sometimes the emails forw...