Money 2000 user guide

Can i please have some help!!! I have lost my money 2000
user guide.  Does anyone know where i can get a
downloadable version of it.  It would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards Brett.
0
brett_vz (2)
4/26/2004 5:12:24 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

email
How can I change the time that it takes for message to shift from BOLD (unread) to PLAIN TEXT (as read) in my inbox. If I open MS OUTLOOK it will change within 30 seconds to PLAIN TEXT from BOLD appearing as read, even if I don't want to read them at that time. Therefore, later, I don't know if I read that one or not. I have seen the time limit change on the setup somewhere, but can't find it now! joe@dixiesteamway.com Outlook does not have this option to mark an email as read when viewing in the Preview pane. Only Outlook Express does. "Joe Dobbins" <joe...

Excel 2000 Extracting Data
Hi, Can anyone tell me how I could easily extract the name and email field from this sample worksheet layout? Can I use a Pivot table? Below is a sample of a very large worksheet. Student Name Parts Tuition Discounts Tuition E. Hanover #0473 Alario, Olga AFLR $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 Address: xxxxx Status:DROPPED Phone: xxxxx E-mail: oalario@comcast.net College: xxxxx Ammerman, Bruce AFLR $560.00 $0.00 $560.00 Address: xxxxxxx Status:ENROLLED Phone: xxxxxxx E-mail: bammer@optonline.net College: xxxxxx -- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.c...

MSAccess 2000 Newbie Question...
Hello everyone, I have almost never touched Access before, and I think I have to use it for what I would like to do; it is this: I have weekly pay data .csv files with 14 fields, including employee ID number, pay code, shift, pay rate, etc. The .csv files are named by pay period end date (e.g., 20060507; 20060604). Using a date range, I would like to be able to compile reports about overtime hours worked and paid, or hours by shift, etc. This kind of thing is easy enough for me in Excel on a week by week basis, but I get stumped at how to compile either annual data, or selected range data...

Strange result in Excel 2000
Hello folks, Have you encountered this in your Excel? I am using Excel 2000 SP3. Let's say you have: Column A1: 57.16 Column B1: 27.74 Column C1: 84.90 In Column D1, you have this formula: =($A$1+$B$1)-$C$1. Result would b 0 But if you have this formula in column E1: =IF(($A$1+$B$1)-$C$1) = 0 "it is zero", "it is not zero"). Result would be "it is not zero". Strange huh? It seems that it only happens to this set of number. Do you have the same result in the other Excel version? Thank you -- ibertra ------------------------------------------------------...

=_= Money 2005 International Edition for Australia
Hi guys, I've seen a few posting here about the online banking facility in money 2005. I bought this International Edition from dick smith Australia for 60 bucks (AUD), and when I install at home, I did select Australia when the installation started. And when i try to add bank accounts, it pops up all the south american banks... =_=, for credit card account and investment account there's only Millennium BCP which is a portugese bank... This doesn't look right... And in another thread created by Jez, answered by Glyn Simpson, MVP, i can see the same problem occuring. It ma...

Access 2000 to 2007
Hi Are Access 200 applications compatible with Access 2007 or do they need any code changes? Thanks Regards Access 2007 can work with an Access 2000 format database just as Access 2000 does. Of course, they look very different (ribbon etc), and you have to do a little setting up (e.g. trusting the folder where the database resides; otherwise the code doesn't run.) There are also some bugs that mean A2007 doesn't always work correctly, but hopefully MS will release a service pack to address these issues in the not to distant future. This article gives more info on convert...

User accounts changing themselves to another users details..?
Hi, We're getting an intermittent problem with our CRM 1.2 installation. Randomly, users names and email addresses are changing to that of another user but their logon name is staying the same. This is meaning that when they logon to CRM, their name is showing wrongly and any records assigned to them are showing the wrong name. The name they change to is always the same and the user records changing varies. eg: Say we have 10 users, one of whom is "Joe Bloggs". Today, 3 other users records names had changed so that their first name showed "Joe" and their surn...

Recipient policies, AD, creating a new user
Hi guys, Environment: 2 DC win2K SP4 latest updates both GC, 1 Exch 2000 Srv ENT SP3 residing on first DC (will be uninstalled -no mailboxes on it) one Exch 2003 SRV ENTsp1 on a win2k3 SP1+updates. Now I created a new user acoount within active directory, created a new mailbox, on the exch2k3 srv, and when I tried to configure outlook to connect to exchange, it tells me that the user does not exist. OKaayyy. I went to ADUC, check the propreties, and on email address, there is nothing... I deleted the meilbox using exchange tasks, recreated it, added manually the default email addres. A...

"Delivered" mail not in users mailboxes
Hello! I am trying to help a friend with an Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 server on Windows Server 2003 SP1. Several users report randomly not getting email, yet a review of the Exchange tracking logs shows event IDs 1023 and 1028, indicating successful delivery to their mailboxes. Is there any way to examine the Information Store on a deeper level than just using Outlook for the users' accounts? I would like to be able to search the whole store to see if it ended up anywhere else. Thank you! Gregg Hill Have you tried turning on message tracking and confirming delivery that w...

User name not found when creating profile
I'm trying to setup an account to use Outlook with the exchange server setup. When I try to create the profile, it asks for the server name and user name... then when I hit check name button it says "the name could not be matched to a name in the address book" and fails. I also can not see the global address book from any client that is already setup. This problem exists on all new machine. It maybe a bigger exchange or active directory issue, but not sure. Has anyone seen this, can anyone give me ideas what to look at? This exists on all new machines, if I recreat...

Callout Event for System User Business Unit Change
It would be useful to have a callout event available for the change of the business unit on a system user record. One example of how this could be used is to automatically add/remove users from a team based on the changing of their business unit. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree...

Importing 99 Backup into Money 2005
Somebody has asked me how to import a backup of his data from Money 99 into a new pc running Money 2005. The new version doesn't recognise the backup. Is their some way of converting the backup so it can be imported and used? dc Exact method used? Help|About version of the M05? Exact error message?!? "dc" <dc@dc.com> wrote in message news:eB%23vzj94GHA.3836@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > The new version doesn't recognise the backup. I'll have to find out from him and get back... dc "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.co...

Money 2005 #33
My old computer crashed, and the new one I purchased has Money 2005. I was using a much older version of Money, but a feature I like was the one that forecasted accounts based on the bills entered. This feature is not on Money 2005. I did a search, and found "cash flow" analysis, but this feature does not show up on my options. I also liked the Money alert in the systray, and, again, this feature is not on Money 2005. Does this program require history to generate the cash flow analysis, or do I have a bum product? I have uninstalled, and re-installed already. Two possi...

(Little) OT: How do I find a user guide for CA Security Suite 2010?
Hello again, all. Not an XP question per se but it does STEM from XP ( a little!). I bought CA Security Suite 2009 in a box and installed it tonight. Automatically updated itself to the 2010 version. Strangely, I saw NO link in the entire install sequence for a full User Guide in PDF format. Pretty common for many programs. Nor did I see a manual on the CD. Hmmm. Went to CA's site and looked around the Support section but NOTHING about downloads of ANY kind. The SW will update itself automatically without a downloaded update file and it DOES have a pretty comprehensive...

money 2002 slowing down
My Money 2002 program is getting slower and slower. I see the hourglass on almost every transaction. Does the program get overloaded? I have three years of transactions. See this article: http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q4 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding ...

Money keeps closing?
I'm using Money 2004 Small Business on WinXP Pro. Sometimes I'll find that Money has closed. It seems random. Is there a log file or some way I can check why this happens? Thanks, Brett ...

Bills and deposits performance/speed in Money 2006
I am a UK customer waiting in the hope Money 2006 UK when release might solve the terrible performance problem I have been in the 'Bills and Deposits' section of money 2004. When I tried the trial version of Money 2005, it didn't make any difference. Can someone who tried Money 2006 US version with lots of entries in the 'Bills and Deposits' area can tell me if they have noticed any improvement in the speed. Currently it takes very long time to enter or modify a bill entry. Even the accounts that have entries recorded from the bills are also slow. I know this has been a l...

Changing Account Type from Bank to Investment (Money 2007)
I have an existing account that is set-up as a Bank account. I would like to change it to an Investment account. There is a lot of history in this account so I really don't want to start over. I tried exporting and then importing into a new Investment account and that only partially worked as the imported account did not have the same balance as the original account I exported from. Any thoughts on how to change the account type? Thanks in advance! ...

Can't view chart in MSN Money
Hi, Recently trying out MSN Money but can't able to view charts for all counters. Some can some no history data available. When I tried other provider can view. Please help. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, MSN Money <MSN Money@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > >Recently trying out MSN Money but can't able to view charts for all >counters. Some can some no history data available. When I tried other >provider can view. Please help. There are different levels of information on various securities. For example, the "pink sheets" stocks will...

VB Code For Taking a user to a named cell
Hi, I have a long table of contents for a large excel model. I'd like to have a button next to certain items, that when the user clicks the button, Excel will take the user to that named Cell. Can anyone tell me what VB code would go in a command button to allow me to do this? Any help would be huge, thank you. Brady Brady, You can do this using Insert - Hyperlink. Place in this document. No code required for this solution. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Brady Finney" <btf@atlantic-mgm...

Money 2006: Cannot Verify Sign-in #2
I've read through the old thread and tried all the remedies. I've also search the help sites and tried those remedies including adding money as an exception to my firewall. We have two computers. The original computer that has 2005 installed will not allow the verification. So I installed the trial version of 2007 on the second computer. At first it gave me the same bs about not being able to verify. So I did the reg32 thingy.. it updated and it money now works fine on the second computer. The problem is I NEED it to work on the original computer. Does anyone have any idea why ...

Outlook 2000 #103
Outlook 2000 will not show sync'd inbox messages when offline. This has to do with a hot fix, and removing it solves the problem. I can't remember which one it is. Help. ...

Bug with USAA and Money 2004
It looks like USAA is all setup with MS Money since the wizard seems to understand USAA's settings. (i.e. account number and PIN requirements) However, Money fails to work when setting up online services. I think this has to do with the fact that Money wants to use the account number and PIN for logon, rather than the account number and password. Also, Money does not let you use the password since the text field is set to 4 digits only. I think that wires are crossed here, Money should require you to input your account number then password and not the PIN. The USAA website...

Transfering money data file
I am just switching from quicken and take my data file to and from work. What other file do I need to take so the setup and options of the Money interface are the same at home and work? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, gfg wrote: >I am just switching from quicken and take my data file to and from work. >What other file do I need to take so the setup and options of the Money >interface are the same at home and work? It will be best to just take the .mny file. Most setup is in there. I did but the home page and other settings (options) were different. "Cal Learner-- MVP...

Removing links in Excel 2000
I have some links (to an external spreadsheet) in an Excel spreadsheet that cannot be removed by the Microsoft link breaking tool or manually. There are no cells that refer to these links and the variables that show up as linked in the link breaking tool do not reference an external spreadsheet. Any ideas on how to remove this corruption? Thanks, Devin Hi, Bill Manville MVP has the very fellow for this, look for Find Links here. http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/mvp/ Regards, Alan. "Devin Van Zandt" <devin.vanzandt@ps.ge.com> wrote in message news:283801c3a967$efac06a0$a601...