Money 2000 Invoice printing problem

I have a problem with the characters in invoices all
printing upside down.   The characters are all laid out in
the correct place but the characters are flipped upside
down.

Report printing is all ok.   I have tried reinstalling
Money and also doing a Restore in XP back to before the
problem occurred but no improvement.

Any suggestions would be welcome

Thanks
Graham

0
grahamw (1)
5/26/2004 1:22:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

When printing a document on deskjet an empty page comes out
I try to print an Excel document on an HP Desjet 3820 printer, but both print prewiew and printout are blank. When checking the print area my data shows correctly. Clear print area, then reslect the area. D -- Donal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Donald's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1517 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26841 I'm sorry, it didn't work to clear the print area. I'm still grateful for more ideas! best/sanna Donald's suggestion usuall...

Problem printing picture on a report
I would like to print a picture on a report behind the report data. The picture prints fine on all pages of the report except the first page; I can't get it to show up on the first page. I have the following code in the On Format event of the detail line; If Me.Office = "home" Then Me.Picture = "I:\My Documents\My Pictures\home.bmp" Else Me.Picture = "I:\My Documents\My Pictures\branch.bmp" End If Any ideas why the picture won't print on the first page but does on all the others? Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://w...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Signature Problem
Any ideas on how to fix this problem? We set up universal style signatures for everyone here. I set all Outlook apps on each machine to Rich Text because then HTML could view it correctly. With HTML set on all machines, the signature was messed up. Problem now is that when printed out, the signature is distorted. For instance, Carla D. Goodloe has the . blending with the D. They are on top of each other when printing. Another example is De Young, where the e blends with the D. I do not know what is going on but it prints like this in both Rich Text and Html format. The signature ...

CRM Sales for Outlook Client
H I have installed CRM V1.2. Installation was 100% perfect. However, I am experiencing problems when installing the sales client for outlook. After specifying the url where the website is hosted, an error appears stating that no crm server components were located. I am unable to continue from there. OS: Windows XP, SP Office: Office 200 Please find attached the log file [19:48:05] CSetup::Initialize result: 0x0 [19:48:05] Checking v1 product GUID: {505D5841-FB9D-452A-9381-6AD6904769AB} [19:48:05] Checking component GUID: {0C5FCCD4-3F44-4d2a-A68D-3FE77927BF1F} [19:48:05] No existing CRM ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

apostrophe replaced by multiple symbols when email is printed
Windows XP - Exchange 2003 - Outlook 2003 In some cases when a person in our office sends emails to others in our office and those people then print the email, the apostrophes are replaced by a string of characters like: []$B!G[](B where [] is the nonprinting character symbol. Something very similar is printed in place of an arrow symbol. He recently installed a Japanese language pack. I've checked the Control Panel > Language settings and also the language settings in Outlook and couldn't see anything obviously wrong. I've also deleted his user profile and reinstall...

money 2002 #26

Print all tabs to a pdf file
I need a macro that will print all of the worksheets in an Excel workbook to separate pdf files for each tab. I would also like to name the pdf file as the name of the tab. How can I accomplish this? If 2007/2010 see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee834871(office.11).aspx Or http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "JOSEPH WEBER" <JOSEPHWEBER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C7B4249-C429-4762-9BF7-13C17BAFFCAE@microsoft.com... > I need a macro that will print all of the...

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

Test Backup restore from Exchange 2000 to StandbyServer
I would like to perform a full restore (db and mailbox) from my ExchangeProduction to ExchangeStandbyServer to make sure I become familiar with new backup software setup recently. I also would like to have an idea of time it takes to perform that backup and test data integrity often. Besides my StandbyServer, currently I have just one server available (not the same hardware used in the Exchange production) that I could use to setup a lab for the testing. I have no $ for DLT or other servers like DC's I would need to setup the lab. Would be possible, viable and safe perform this restore t...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

CRM Quick campaign problems.
Hi all. I'm having an issue with our CRM system, and it looks like it's by design and not a fault. When we send a quick campaign to our marketing list it goes along realy well, create the email, add the unsubscribe etc, create the activities and auto send the emails. Now that's all good, but at a random point through the campaign it will abort, different places in different campaigns, different lists etc and we couldn't work out why. Now on Friday I did a campaign to a list of 1000 contacts, it failed after 9, so I went through the list and discovered that the contact on #10 h...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Stencil Help for Visio 2000
Hi All, Is there a visio stencil that has stairs and elevators? thanks r Reg, The "Building Core" stencil has stairs and elevators, but I believe that this stencil only shipped with the Technical version of the product. -- Dawn This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Reg" <rabjohnson@rcn.com> wrote in message news:03e501c35083$1a591750$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > Is there a visio stencil that has stairs and elevators? > > thanks > > r ...

Money Data #2

Return Receipt causes Outlook 2000 crash/exception
One of our users on Outlook 2000 has received a message from a user that requested a return receipt. He moved the message to his "Deleted Items" folder, and now cannot delete it or empty the deleted items. If he clicks on it, Outlook crashes with an exception code of 0xC0000005. Attempting to change the message status to "read" results in the same crash. Other info: - The message was sent by a Mozilla/Gecko client - In the Deleted Items folder, the message claims to have no "From:" info, but in the headers, it clearly does. - The message has no X-Se...

Exchange Server 2000
I am running Small Business Server 2000 with Exchange Server 2000. My E-Mail is down. I have Jobs in the Que but none of the users can connect to the server. The last time this Happened, someone from Microsoft Rebuild my data file. I beleive I have some of the commands but I want to make sure. Does anyone have the instructions? I had to re mount the Store and go into the Command Promt and run some commands but I am not sure the procedure and what files to remove. Thanks MOE Check your Event Viewer for related errors to this issue. Sounds like you may be reaching your 16GB limit...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems