Missing transactions #3

Lasat night downloaded transactions from two credit card companies. This
morning opened Money 2006 and no new credit card transactions! Both accounts
at zero from last month's payments. Worse, all the checks I entered manually
last week are gone. It's like nothing has been enterd since April 17. Tried
to restore from a backup and the newest backup on my 'C' drive is dated April
10. No recent backups even though each time I exit, the backup seems to run.
0
PatBrown (3)
5/3/2007 1:05:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Pat Brown wrote:

>Lasat night downloaded transactions from two credit card companies. This
>morning opened Money 2006 and no new credit card transactions! Both accounts
>at zero from last month's payments. Worse, all the checks I entered manually
>last week are gone. It's like nothing has been enterd since April 17. Tried
>to restore from a backup and the newest backup on my 'C' drive is dated April
>10. No recent backups even though each time I exit, the backup seems to run.

XP or Vista?

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
5/3/2007 1:14:12 AM
VISTA

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Pat Brown wrote:
>
> >Lasat night downloaded transactions from two credit card companies. This
> >morning opened Money 2006 and no new credit card transactions! Both accounts
> >at zero from last month's payments. Worse, all the checks I entered manually
> >last week are gone. It's like nothing has been enterd since April 17. Tried
> >to restore from a backup and the newest backup on my 'C' drive is dated April
> >10. No recent backups even though each time I exit, the backup seems to run.
>
> XP or Vista?

0
PatBrown (3)
5/3/2007 1:40:00 AM
VISTA

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Pat Brown wrote:
>
> >Lasat night downloaded transactions from two credit card companies. This
> >morning opened Money 2006 and no new credit card transactions! Both accounts
> >at zero from last month's payments. Worse, all the checks I entered manually
> >last week are gone. It's like nothing has been enterd since April 17. Tried
> >to restore from a backup and the newest backup on my 'C' drive is dated April
> >10. No recent backups even though each time I exit, the backup seems to run.
>
> XP or Vista?

0
PatBrown (3)
5/3/2007 1:41:00 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Pat Brown wrote:

>VISTA
>
>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Pat Brown wrote:
>>
>> >Lasat night downloaded transactions from two credit card companies. This
>> >morning opened Money 2006 and no new credit card transactions! Both accounts
>> >at zero from last month's payments. Worse, all the checks I entered manually
>> >last week are gone. It's like nothing has been enterd since April 17. Tried
>> >to restore from a backup and the newest backup on my 'C' drive is dated April
>> >10. No recent backups even though each time I exit, the backup seems to run.
>>
>> XP or Vista?

Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that
you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments.
If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create an
impermanent copy of the file for the user to use, unless the user
explicitly right-clicks at launch and choose RunAsAdminsistrator
that time.

Check that the SSL2 protocol is enabled. That checkbox may be in
IE Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.

Right-click the Money icon and choose RunAsAdmistrator to let
updates happen.  Then reboot the computer.  Check that the Money
2007 version is 16.0.*.1303.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Missing files

Duplicate Attachments #3
We have come across a problem whereby I have sent an email with several attachments, one being a word doc and another being a ..publisher doc. Having sent the email the recipients have reported that he word doc has duplicated itself. Even in my sent items the emails shows the word doc having duplicated even though I attached it the once. Other colleagues have reported the same problem whereby attachments are duplicated on an email. We are working in outlook 2002 and have just upgraded to Exchange 2000. Has anyone seen this problem before. Many Thanks Lisa ...

OUTLLIB.DLL #3
Getting "Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIUB.DLL" at load. Have installed SR-1, repaired inbox, deleted install and reinstalled ... nothing. Any ideas? SWB ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Unit Cost in Item Transaction Entry (GP8.0)
I have a simple question: When creating an Adjustment that has a negative quantity, how is the unit cost of the line item determined? We are using Lots with FIFO control. Our Lots are created via receivers, and the unit cost in the receiver's lot can match the IV00300 table, but IV10001.UNITCOST comes up with something different - why is this? If you are doing an inventory reduction (negative adjustment) under a FIFO valuation method, the cost of the adjustment should come from the first inventory receipt transaction with unsold quantities remaining (First In/First Out) In other w...

Missing Folders after Sync

Adding 3 months to a date
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have need of creating a formula that displays the "MMM-DD" of 3 months = later than the adjacent cell. Example:=20 If 02/15/2004 was in cell A1, what formula would I have to have in cell = B1 to display May-15? TIA, AlanN ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Barcode transactions & inventory????
Hello All, I've been using Access since '97 in the manufacturing sector, but now I'm developing something for a retail outlet and it is unfamiliar territory for me. I need to have a UPC or barcode reader remove items from inventory and at the same time create a receipt. Is there a barcode reader that communicates well with access? I guess I would set the field up to receive a number, but how do I get it to receive the number on each record sold and reduce that item number from the inventory? Your help is much appreciated, Thanks, Al On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:04:13 -0800...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

IE8 and MSCRM 3.0
Hi Guys, could anyone tell me that it is working or not when trying to access MSCRM V3.0 system via IE8? I tried it, and got the error message: Unsupport Browser Version. How can I do it? just must upgrade MSCRM from V3.0 to V4.0? Thanks a lot for your attention and help Martin Hi Martin, IE8 hasn't been released yet. The latest version is Beta 2. I imagine that once IE8 is released there may be hotfixes for CRM3 and CRM4 to support this browser. Until then there are a number of known issues that may prevent CRM for working correctly and you're better off with IE7. Reg...

Missing Message Text

export #3
Hello, I have tried to find a proper sample code to export my active sheet to text file in all community but I wasn't success. what I need are a VB code to: 1. sort range(b3:b300) 2. export my active sheet to text file in drive d:\temp 3.specify filename "TEMP&systemdate.txt" Thanks in advance ...

Can you download transactions with MS Money 2004?
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd give a last ditch effort to try to get my problem resolved. Basically, I can't download statements anymore from Fidelity. Every now and then it MIGHT download a few transactions, but definately not the complete batch that is available for me. I have no idea what is wrong or even if I have done something to make this happen. Here is the scenario. I issue a "Get Online Statements" from MS Money. It does some work, like getting quotes and the latest Money updates. But I have no statments to read. I have no idea why. If I can't ge...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Compile error in hidden module #3
Using 2003 When I start Excel I get "Compile error in hidden module: AutoexeNew" The knowledge base says this is an Adobe Acrobat XLA issue and gives steps to correct it. I followed the directions but I am still getting the error. Anybody have an answer? Glen Close excel windows start button|search Look for pdf*.xla Move it or delete it from that XLStart folder. If that doesn't work: close excel shell to DOS windows start button|Run cmd (windows 2k/xp) command (windows 98) At the DOS prompt: C: (to get to the C: drive) cd\ (to get to the root directory) dir p...

HOW do you move multiple transactions at once?
Ok, so I am going to try to play by Money's rules... I have an account that was downloaded. I can't merge this account with my old account for two reasons. 1.) It will "delete all old transactions to prevent duplicates" - Whomever approved this design needs a talking to. 2.) If I do, it will simply create the account again! So, I then tried exporting my old account and re-importing it... the problem here is that Transfers and Payees are all messed up, requiring a LOT of manual work! So now I am trying "Cut & paste to Account" which works, but I only seem ...

Send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi, I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice carrier, ...) to send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0. We need this funcionality to send SMS text from spain, I don't know if the spanish carriers give this kind of solution via web service. Cheers. Santi: I have not had the chance to test this solution, and being a free solution, there may not be any support for it either: http://www.askbeyondcrm.com/askcrm/DownloadSMS.aspx HTH, --MD "Santi" wrote: > Hi, > I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice ...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

ACH Transactions Not Hitting Correct Check Register
Our payroll direct deposit ACH file sometimes goes into the wrong checkbook. We can't figure out where this is happening in the payroll process. The problem is intermittent and involves several incorrect checkbooks. The GL and PR records are fine... just the check registers are wrong. Thanks in advance! ...

how to relay mail for subdomains? #3
By default, an Exchange server assigned to accept mail for example.com appears to think it's supposed to handle mail for all subdomains like foo.example.com, bar.example.com, etc. If we've successfully delegated foo.example.com to another party via DNS "NS Records" (who is, in turn, creating A and MX records for "foo" pointing to their servers), how does one configure the Exchange server so that it knows that "foo.example.com" is "out on the Internet" and thus mail should be relayed rather than attempting delivery locally? Can this be done with...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

I switched from IMAP to POP 3, Delete in tool bar greyed out?
Also on the advanced tool bar it still gives the options in the current view as IMAP options although I deleted the IMAP account and added the POP 3 account and that is the only account on Outlook? Any ideas? Thank you for you help. PS I even deleted the POP 3 account and re entered it with same results. ...