missing items in transactions reports

I think there seems to be a bug in money. I created a new account in MS
Money 2005. and then I manually added
the payee and the proper catagory. However, when I go to reports and
click transactions by catagory, I do not see
my transaction even though I set it to the catagory. I searched and did
everything but nothing. can anyone help?

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

You added:

an account
a payee
a category.

Did you ever actually add a **transaction** in the account register for the
payee with the category?

Have you checked the customizations on the report to make sure that it
covers the right account, payee, category, date range, cleared state, etc?

You might want to open the Sample file and look around in it and play with
its reports.

In microsoft.public.money, superprimenova@gmail.com wrote:

>I think there seems to be a bug in money. I created a new account in MS
>Money 2005. and then I manually added
>the payee and the proper catagory. However, when I go to reports and
>click transactions by catagory, I do not see
>my transaction even though I set it to the catagory. I searched and did
>everything but nothing. can anyone help?

Try going to the report. Customize...->Reset

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Search all mail items INCLUDING calendar items simultaneously
I just bought office 2007. In office 2003 you could do a mail search in Outlook of all items in all folders including calendar items. In Outllok 2007 it seems the the "search all mail items" does not include calendar items and that you need to do that search seperatly. Is there a way to do a complete search of ALL mail items INCLUDING calendar items? CTRL+ALT+A Stolenbuick wrote: > I just bought office 2007. In office 2003 you could do a mail search in > Outlook of all items in all folders including calendar items. > > In Outllok 2007 it seems t...

Missing files

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Unit Cost in Item Transaction Entry (GP8.0)
I have a simple question: When creating an Adjustment that has a negative quantity, how is the unit cost of the line item determined? We are using Lots with FIFO control. Our Lots are created via receivers, and the unit cost in the receiver's lot can match the IV00300 table, but IV10001.UNITCOST comes up with something different - why is this? If you are doing an inventory reduction (negative adjustment) under a FIFO valuation method, the cost of the adjustment should come from the first inventory receipt transaction with unsold quantities remaining (First In/First Out) In other w...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Barcode transactions & inventory????
Hello All, I've been using Access since '97 in the manufacturing sector, but now I'm developing something for a retail outlet and it is unfamiliar territory for me. I need to have a UPC or barcode reader remove items from inventory and at the same time create a receipt. Is there a barcode reader that communicates well with access? I guess I would set the field up to receive a number, but how do I get it to receive the number on each record sold and reduce that item number from the inventory? Your help is much appreciated, Thanks, Al On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:04:13 -0800...

Access Report to PowerPoint
How can I convert a report in Access 2002 to Powerpoint? ...

Re: Lost email in "Sent Item" folder
Thanks, Lanwench >> Autoarchive enabled for some reason? >> View filters set on the folder? >> Mailbox manager policies running on the server to purge older items? I have checked the archived pst file and reset the folder view but the emails are still be disappeared!! More information: I configured the Outlook client to autoarchive email which are received before 1 week. In this case, the expected result in mailbox "Sent Items" should keep emails in period from Nov 17 to 23. But now, it just has partial emails about Nov 17, 18, 20, 22, 24. I have recalled a pst f...

Item Quantity?
This is sort of strange, two things actually...first, sometimes I know if I have say 2 items left and I sell one, my database when I press f2 still says quantity 2, but when I click on property, and then inventory, it shows 1...not sure what is going on there, and next is even though my computers are networked, my main computer will have an item quantity of say 6000 and one of the pos stations shows items to be 5995 or something like that, why is this? -- Thank You,; Vince ...

Loan principal amounts in income and expense reports
Is there a way to get a loan principal transfer to appear as an expense in an income and expense report (similar to the loan interest expense)? Technically I suppose this is really a balance sheet transfer not an expense, but since my life operates on a cash not accrual basis, to me the interest + principal is effectively an expense. I have a similar issue with the spending by category report, but I'm guessing the answer is the same. Thanks, Steve I meant to state that I'm using Money Plus Deluxe (17.0.120.727) "SteveM" wrote: > Is there a way to get a loan p...

ITEM.SEND ERROR
when trying to send an Access file (2003) via OL i receive an error 'A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send' any known reasons or fixes for that? ...

Reports Dictionary
We are in the process of upgrading to Ver10.0, we are currently at 8.0, if I point the reports to the Ver8 location what would be the outcome? If there is a problem how can I recover from this? Hi, What you've described is not recommended, as always create a backup of your db as well as GP client applications including all resource dictionaries.. As a best practice, please include exporting report package (GP and 3rd Party products) from release 8.0 to 10.0 as part of your upgrade exercise. The resulting package/s can be imported back in GP10's new reports diction...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Can you download transactions with MS Money 2004?
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd give a last ditch effort to try to get my problem resolved. Basically, I can't download statements anymore from Fidelity. Every now and then it MIGHT download a few transactions, but definately not the complete batch that is available for me. I have no idea what is wrong or even if I have done something to make this happen. Here is the scenario. I issue a "Get Online Statements" from MS Money. It does some work, like getting quotes and the latest Money updates. But I have no statments to read. I have no idea why. If I can't ge...

Missing Message Text

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

Powershell crashes when creating a Crystal Reports object
Hi All I'm trying to work with Crystal Reports in Powershell. I found an example that I'm trying to use as the base for my project. However, I have issues straight away in that when I try to create a report Powershell crashes. Below is the code I'm using: [reflection.assembly]::LoadWithPartialName('CrystalDecisions.Shared') [reflection.assembly]::LoadWithPartialName('CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine') $report = New-Object CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument Any assistance would be appr...

ACH Transactions Not Hitting Correct Check Register
Our payroll direct deposit ACH file sometimes goes into the wrong checkbook. We can't figure out where this is happening in the payroll process. The problem is intermittent and involves several incorrect checkbooks. The GL and PR records are fine... just the check registers are wrong. Thanks in advance! ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Inventory Pics attached to item cards
We have a customer who wants to add pics of inventory items to item cards we know we can do it in notes, however the following two questions have come up and I can't seem to find solutions, Any help would be great. Could you please email me at jims@em-powered.com as will have limited access to this site for the next few days, Thanks, Jim Empower Business Solutions, GP Gold Partner Altoona, PA 16602 814-942-8777. 1. Is there a way to bulk add pictures to inventory item master file and attached them to item numbers in GP? 2. Do you know what table the note resides in Inventory card...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Adding an item to a popup menu in outlook's inbox using VBA
Hello all, On rightclicking on the mailitems in the outlook's inbox we can see a popup menu.i want to add a menu item to that popup menu using outlook VBA. Please do help me in this regard. Thanking you regards, Revathy.v ...