Millions will BUY this if you offer it to them.....

Millions will BUY this if you OFFER it to them...

Wouldn't it be great if you could realistically offer a product to anyone in
the world aged 16 or over with Internet access?... A product of a kind
already purchased by countless millions every week. A product so simple to
understand, it virtually sells itself.

And what if thousands - maybe hundreds of thousands - jumped at the chance
to buy it from you?

That should keep your cash-flow streaming and your bank account brimming,
right?

Okay, so what's the product?

Well, lean in, because I want to disclose details of something that
capitalises in a unique way on two of the richest, government-regulated
national lottery games in the world: the UK Lotto and the pan-European
EuroMillions lotteries.

Lotteries that pay out multi-millions in lump-sum, tax-free, cash prizes
every single week of the year.

Specifically, the product we're talking about here is membership of an
ingenious LOTTERY SYNDICATE SYSTEM for these two games.

A syndicate system that's professionally managed, perfectly lawful, and that
anyone aged 16 or over from any nation on Earth can join.

Offline - and now, increasingly online - incalculable millions habitually
buy tickets in their local, regional or national lottery every week. Some
play more often than that. These people make up your warm target
market.Every player, a prospective client for your business.

Frankly, it doesn't get any easier than this.

Start profiting now. Go to...
http://www.e-vwd.com/30195RI

Here's how your clients benefit...
  a.. They increase their chances of scooping the jackpot in two of the
world's richest national lotteries by as much as 3,600%.

  b.. They boost their odds of winning ANY cash prize to as much as an
impressive 1 in 10.

  c.. They win more often and more money overall than they would have done
had they entered the same lottery games and matched the same numbers (thanks
to the ingenious multiple prize-winning feature of the system).

  d.. They receive their winnings in a lump sum, paid in full. No more
drip-feeding over years before they get all their money.

  e.. Their lottery entries and results checking are done online,
automatically - it's easy, convenient and completely secure. No more trek to
the lottery ticket store, nor misplaced or lost tickets.

  f.. They receive their winnings via cheque or PayPal, so no more trudging
back to the store to collect.

  g.. Best of all, they'll find membership is great value for money - and a
whole lot of fun.
Start profiting now. Go to...
http://www.e-vwd.com/30195RI

Looking to cement your business and get regular commissions flowing in month
after month?

This, then, is the perfect opportunity...

You can make money two exciting ways...

  1.. Enrol people who want to massively increase their chances of winning,
win more, and win more often, compared to playing independently.

  2.. Recruit other business-minded people who desire a fast-growing
residual income.
Start your recurring commissions now. Go to... http://www.e-vwd.com/30195RI

Industry analysts Christiansen Capital Advisors forecast that $7.4 billion
USD will be spent on global internet gambling this year. More than double
that, $15.3 billion USD, by 2008.

Imagine getting a slice of that pie.

Plus, you're offering a product that has no direct competition. It's unique!
No other company markets UK Lotto or EuroMillions syndicates.

Join today and...

  a.. Get a turnkey business system that's already proven to work very well.

  b.. Get set up online in minutes.

  c.. Avoid having to carry stock.

  d.. Avoid having to pack and ship physical products.

  e.. Avoid the hassle of payment admin

  f.. The company does all this for you.
Grab your global business today...
http://www.e-vwd.com/30195RI

Roger Ingles
VWD Independent Member
roger.ingles@ntlworld.com

PS: Want to just play the lotteries without running a business? You can do
that, no problem. But if you then simply sell a handful of memberships to
your family and friends, you get to play effectively for FREE.

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

file will not save #2
I moved sheets from a number of different files to a new workbook and now the file will not save. Have you saved the new workbook first? "ned kelly" <ned kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91BD6231-3FC9-4F51-B145-AE496FF8937F@microsoft.com... > I moved sheets from a number of different files to a new workbook and now the > file will not save. ...

Buy 2 get 1 50%?
Hello everyone Just a quick question: I am trying to set up discounts in RMS... I would like to use the Mix and Match feature, but I need to do a percentage discount on the item as opposed to a fixed cost discount(last I tried RMS did not allow the % character in it's string value). I need to have items automatically get discounted as they are added to the line, so don't want to Shift-F3 if I can avoid it. Thanks. The only way to do this would to use a custom discout addon. Below is one of the ones that are available. http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/StoreOperations/Mix&M...

Create Name with outside email address that will appear in Global Address list
How do I create a name with outside email address that will appear in Global Address list? I'm running Exchange 2003. I've created a test contact through AD and given it an smtp address. But I cannot see it in my Uutlook when I create a new message and look for the name in my Global Address list. All I want is to pull a name off of my Global Address list that will go to an outside email address. The person works from home and uses a dial-up ISP email account. Thanks, Eric What you have done is the correct method and will work as long as the Global Addres List Filter includes conta...

Caching a half-million rows into a .xls?
Just had a brief walk through of a monster .xls (about 50 megs) that caches about 500,000 lines of data and does various presentations of it. I couldn't find any way to actually see said data - but I'm taking somebody's word that it's there. Anybody have any idea how that might have been done? -- PeteCresswell It might be the beta of next excel version (Office 2007 for now but might be 2008 before it arrives) it has 1 million rows and about 16000 columns. Otherwise they need to portion out the data over multiple sheets -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsoluti...

we will made the payment after the work is fully done

Excel will not open
When I try to open excel it acts like it's opening but nothing happens. I have tried opening it with the paths /s,/reg, /open etc. I have tried opening in safe mode nothing, I have removed and reinstall that has not worked either, could not uninstall from safe mode also I noticed that Access opens an freezes up, the other apps (ex. word) work with no problems. So I completely removed office but i am still having same problem. I don't use Access and these are just things to try until you find the real answer: Easiest first: Empty your windows tempfolder and try it again. If...

Outlook 2003 will not close #4
How can I prevent Outlook 2003 from simply minimizing to the tray when I hit the upper right X to close the program? Justin, you wrote on Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:19:13 -0400: > How can I prevent Outlook 2003 from simply minimizing to the tray when I > hit the upper right X to close the program? Do I understand correctly, that Outlook gets minimized when you click on the X? -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www.outlookfaq.net "Justin" <Justin@nobecauseihatespam> wrote in message news:u1SPU0VrJHA.5356@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How can I p...

euro millions
hello peeps, i'm trying to make a euro millions checker in excel, ive got it to check the five balls ok but having problems with checking the 2 lucky stars cell g4 = 3 ( lucky star 1 camerlots No.) cell h4 = 6 ( lucky star 2 camerlots No.) cell g7 = numbers i put on ( lucky star 1) cell h7 = numbers i put on (lucky star 2) cell s7 = total lucky stars ( can only be answer 0,1,2) as you can only mach the max of 2 balls can anyone help with a formula please Try =SUMPRODUCT(1-ISNA(MATCH(G7:H7,G4:H4,0))) "DarkNight" wrote: > hello peeps, i'm trying to make a ...

Excel will not open
Hi I made a copy of a worksheet that I was working on with excel 2003 at work, today. My home computer uses Excel 2000. I am now having a problem opening my excel files on my home computer. I have used my home computer before to open and save this file without a problem but I am unable to open it now. After spending 4-5 hrs on develpoing a fiancial statement for work I can't get the fill to open. I get a message that ask if I want to update the file to another file that I copied from my the original excel file. I need to have this file available for work tomorro I realy appreciate...

email router will not install
Getting error message that it cannot see a CRM server. The CRM server is working fine. run nslookup crmservername from a command prompt on the exchange server and make sure you have dns resolution "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02db01c398d6$53618870$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Getting error message that it cannot see a CRM server. The > CRM server is working fine. Also check that your webservices is actual working correctly! That was my problem could ping the server and everything but the webservices was broken for some reason Cheers ...

Apay will not cancel
I had a mortgage loan that was on Apay. I refinanced... that loan is no more. I removed it from the bills and deposits page. I even zeroed out the loan with a journal entry so there was nothing due.. I also closed the account. I am using MS Money 2004. Every month, an automatic entry is placed in my checking account and a payment is sent to the bank with the old mortgage. I have to catch it every month and cancel it with the bank. There is no evidence that I can find of an automatic payment on this account. I have even deleted that bank from my payees page. Can someone offer a sugges...

where to buy business card stock
I need to know sources for purchasing card stock on which to print my own business cards. Any decent office supply store would be a start.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "mssc6644" <mssc6644@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3139653C-C4F9-492D-BEDE-472A6FE02BBE@microsoft.com... >I need to know sources for purchasing card stock on which to print my own > business cards. ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

My driver will not install on windows 7 64-bit
My driver (WDM) will install on Vista 32-bit. When I tried to install it on windows 7 64-bit, I get the error message, "Device driver software was not successfully isntalled - No Driver found. I assumed it was a inf problem. I added the .ntamd64 but still got the same error message. I have not tried it on Vista 64 or Windows 7 32 Here is a copy of my inf file. I have removed the .nt extension that was used to install the driver on XP and Vista 32. What am I doing wrong? [Version] Signature="$Windows NT$" Class=GETNTDS ClassGUID={B8437626-328C-4df4-BC33-35D71C7...

millions
Hi, The minimum and maximum y-axis numbers for my chart are $1,000,000 and $100,000,000. Is there a Custom font Category that will format these to appear as $1.0M and $100.0M as y-axis labels? (I know I can make a new column and divide by 1,000,000 ... just wondering if you could do it without the extra column.) Thanks. Dave try this: format axis custom type $#,###.0,," M" --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Depending on your version of XL, you could also double-click the y- axis, and in the Format Axis dialog box, select the Scale tab. In there, set the...

tmp files
Actually there's between 3,000 and 4,000 tmp files created every time our Excel spreadsheet is run. Excel spreadsheet creates other Excel spreadsheets if a new project is selected - beginning another instance of Excel each time. After more than two projects are opened at the same time, the performance of Excel deteriorates to a point where you can't run Excel (it takes forever to load) the next time you open the spreadsheet. The tmp files are created in ...\Local Settings\Temp directory. Is there a reason these tmp files are being created? Excel needs temp files to operate, so do...

Internet mail service will not start
I have an Exchange 5.5 server that I am going to decommision, I have everything running on Exchange 2003. The Internet mail service won't start after I changed the admin password and the information store isn't started so I can't get in to Exchange Manager. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks Change password back (or enter correct pwd in Control Panles\Services\Logon As) and start InfoStore. John McCoy wrote: > I have an Exchange 5.5 server that I am going to > decommision, I have everything running on Exchange 2003. > > The Internet mail service won't start ...

MS Office Word 2007 will not start
After installing MS Office 2007 on Dell Vostro Windows 7 32-bit laptop Word will not start. When you attempt to open the program you receive a message stating Word has stopped working and tries to gather more information about the error. No additional information is found and the only option is to close the program. When trying to reopen Word you receive a message stating Word failed to open correctly last time and asks if you want to open is Safe Mode. when trying to open in Safe Mode you receive the Word has stopped working message and your only option is to closed the progra...

page setup will not print landscape
I am trying to print an excel sheet in landscape. When I go into the page setup it's default orientation is portrait. I click the landscape option, but the print preview doesn't change. It doesn't print in landscape either. This is version excel 2002 on office xp. The latest software updates for xp and office have been applied to my computer. The printer is an HP LJ 4000N also updated with the latest drivers. Any suggestions? Thanks, -Tim Go into your printer properties and verify that if you change orientation there it actually happens. IF not remove your printer ...

format degrees, mg/l, parts per million
I would like to format cells in a similar maner that a date would be ( 6:30 PM ). But I want to use degrees in celcius ( litte circle and C ), parts per million (ppm), and milligrams per litre ( mgl ). Is there an option to do this in the custom menu perhaps. I can't seem to find how. Daryl C. From the Format menu | Cells | Custom In the Type box: 0.00 �C The degrees symbol can be entered by holding down ALT and typing 0176 on the numeric keypad -- Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/excel "dumbfounded" <dumbfounded@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Millions of Customers!
Hello, How big is your customer database? We would like to load a finder file of 2.2 million customers. All customers at each of our nine stores would have the database of 2.2 million synced down to them. The purpose of the finder file is to allow the store to automatically populate data for a new customer when she first arrives. Has any one attempted a project of this sort? 1) If we could populate all of the databases successfully, is this number of records managable for RMS? 2) We have imported a group of 200,000 to a local test database successfully. However, the sync back up to h...

Excel question, will pay for answer, commission schedule calculati
Hi...having a problem with an excel formula, maybe you can help. I am willing to pay for an answer via paypal, just let me know your price. Email me at busselle (at) gmail (dot) com Here are the basics (numbers are examples for simplicity): 1) Scenario is a sales rep is trying to get people to invest money. The sales rep gets paid a commission when that happens. 2) The commission is based on how long the person keeps their money in (amount of money invested does not change). For the first year, 20%. 2nd year, 10%. 3rd year and on, 1%. Let's do an example. Say I am a sales rep...

CHART WILL NOT PRINT
I created a spreadsheet with two similar charts, each with legends below them and the one on the bottom prints fine along with the legend but only the legend for the top chart prints but not the chart. This can also be seen in "Print Preview". What possible explanation can there be for this? Excel 2002 is being used in Windows XP Professional. This happens regardless of the printer used. I've tried it with the HP LaserJet 4000 and the Epson Stylus Color 900 Printers. I don't have an answer, but: If you open the workbook on another machine, does it look the same? What happen...

Million fractions!
Hello, Help! For some reason whenever I type a number in a cell it scales i down by a factor of a million! e.g if I type in 3, when I click awa from that cell it turns it into 0.000003. I must have accidentall changed some setting but I'm at aloss to discover what! Please excuse my naivety, I'm not too hot with Excel! Thanks MD -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab, And then *uncheck* "Fixed Decimal Places". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the...

Your Easiest Million
I found this book, Your Easiest Million, to be very helpful. Getting this changed how I look at money. I am now saving money for the first time in my life. What an easy to follow program to set my finances right. Check out www.yourrichlifeinc.com. ...