Millionare at 31 Internet success. Free Audio E-Book!

Stephan Ducharme just became a Millionaire on the Internet � in weeks!!!
He went from 100 hits a day up to 1 MILLION visitors in less than a few weeks � without paying a dime in advertisement !!! � and this just paid him over 1 MILLION DOLLARS !!!
He says anyone can do it with what you are about to learn.
You have never heard of this thing before, Ever!

Free Audio E-Book.  You Must Listen NOW!!

http://www.Millionare-Secrets.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061230074253A9v7ZrF5

rutherj62 (2)
1/5/2007 10:45:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

free busy data
Hi, I have an exch2k3 environment with approx. 50 users in 3 ad domains. I would like to automatically assign rights to 2 groups of users to view/edit other users calendars. Is there a hi-level way of doing this? Can you administratively state that a user's free busy data (calendar) is visible / editable to other users? Now we have to rely on users individual configuration for Calendar access and this is very error prone. Any pointers would be helpful. regards david There is no way to do this administratively. You'll have to log on to each of their mailboxes and do it. ...

IM - Payroll
For a long time we have used IM to create payroll batches in GP. Until our upgrade to Dynamics GP 10, this process was quick and easy. Now, I cannot get it to work for anything. I suspect I am missing something very basic. Here is what we do: Our time clock exports a text file (CSV) of all employee hours. Format is as follows: Batch Id,Date From,Date To,Transaction Type,Employee Id,Amount,Transaction Code,Department,Pay Rate SALNON,2007-12-03,2007-12-16,1,3,80.00,SALNON,, SALNON,2007-12-03,2007-12-16,1,3,23.57,OVTMS,, First line of the file is header info. The second line says employee #3 ...

Cannot login to retrieve internet mail
I am trying to get existing accounts, who already have used internal Exchange Mail, to work with internet mail. Right now they cant log in when retrieving mail. However, other accounst that were never used for exchange mail will work ok under the same conditions. -- RobGMiller RobGMiller wrote: > I am trying to get existing accounts, who already have used internal > Exchange Mail, to work with internet mail. Right now they cant log in > when retrieving mail. However, other accounst that were never used > for exchange mail will work ok under the same conditions. More info nee...

Success with the Outlook Client?
We have had some very difficult issues working with the Oulook client (Outlook crashing and freezing, Outlook performing very slow, syncronization errors, etc..). It seems very unstable and the users as well as the IT personnel are ready to scrap the thing off their machines. I wanted to get input on folks who have had success rolling out the Outlook client (specifically around the 75-100 user mark). What steps have you gone through. What challenges were you able to overcome. Are there any fucntional and technical tips and tricks for allowing the client to perform better? Thanks fo...

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Can Excel reveal factors for success?
Greetings: I am fairly competent with Excel, but very much a novice with stastics. To simplify my question, I present this hypothetical: Suppose I want to know what factor or factors allow me to run a mile under six minutes. I have a spreadsheet with each row representing one day, because I run the mile test once each day. For each row in column A I have input a "1" if I ran under six minutes and a "0" if I did not. I have 210 additional columns that reflect data such as: In Column B I record how many hours of sleep I got that night. In Column C I record what fruit I...

Offline Address Book, Multiple Administrative Groups
Hello, We recently deployed an additional Exchange server in our organization and placed it into its own administrative group, now users on the new server are getting 8004010F errors in Outlook when attempting to download the offline addresss book. The users who are on the original server do not receive these errrors when downloading the address book. If anyone can provide some assitance it would be greatly appreciated. It's look like this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;162703 "jballin" <jballin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Rules #31
I'm trying to forward a message to a minncomm text pager using Rules. I can do it manually, but it seems like the rule never runs. Any ideas? ...

Out office "reply to internet" in exchange 2000
Hi, Can someone help me find out where do I turn on Out of Office reply's to the Internet it works internally, but I need to turn it on for 3 weeks, but I can't find out where to allow it to reply to internet I'm running exchange 2000, on small business server 2000 standard Thanks...... Go into Exchange System Manager > Global Settings > Internet Message Formats and open the properties for the default, click on Advanced and then check the box "Allow Out of Office Responses". -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.or...

Can an email be read without internet connection?
Am downloading an email to CD, but the computer I need the CD for has no internet connection at present. Can I read & print the email without access to internet? This is an HP notebook & the computer I need to read & print the CD in is an IBM Aptiva 247. Hula Girl wrote: > Am downloading an email to CD, but the computer I need the CD for has > no internet connection at present. Can I read & print the email > without access to internet? This is an HP notebook & the computer I > need to read & print the CD in is an IBM Aptiva 247. Not sure what you mean b...

block e-mail validation in Outlook
any one know how to block e-mail validation in outlook ? in my application mail want to send even though sending mail address is not in regular format "bijubaisil" <bijubaisil@gmail.com> wrote in message news:31ae3f8a-1356-4c05-9d3a-3d802779955d@t17g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > any one know how to block e-mail validation in outlook ? in my > application mail want to send even though sending mail address is not > in regular format I really don't know what you're asking here. Are you saying you want Outlook to attempt to send the message even th...

outlook 2000 #31
I cannot customize outlook today page now. The capability to do this quit working about six weeks ago. I have re- installed outlook 2000 but that does not help. ...

Outlook rules #31
Hi all, I'm very familiar with Outlook Express rules but am having trouble using rules in my Outlook mail at work. 1. I am trying to create rules to sort mail if the From field has a match OR there is a certain match in the Subject field. All I can get is the AND function, not OR. In OE you can change the AND to OR but I can't see how to do that in Outlook. I've been creating two separate rules but would like to do it in one. Can I ? 2. When the rules sort to different folders, it does not seem to "Stop processing more rules" - what happens is the same mess...

Outlook Will Not Open 03-31-10
Outlook will not open. I have tried the outlook.exe / resetnavpane but I get another message saying "Cannot sart Microsoft Outlook. The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using." Not sure what to do from here. Please help. outlook.exe /resetnavepane (space between, exe / and not / reset...) "blatevola" <blatevola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85198616-2BA8-4A0F-9D88-2D28FD7F070B@microsoft.com... > Outlook will not open. I have tried the outlook.exe / resetnavpane but I > get > another message say...

Accepting internet appointment (iC) in Outlook Xp Home
following Hi When I try to accept a internet appointment and post it to Outlook Calenda (2000) I get the folllowing error message: can't open: c\documents and settings\username\local settings\temporary internet files. This is a recent development; what is causing it and how do I fix it? Thanks. ...

publisher #31
O que fazer par conseguir o MS PUBLISHER? HERBERTE ...

Outlook does not download e-mail
Outlook 2002 will not download email from the server. I tested the connections and accounts after setup and all the items check off with a green check. However when it comes to sending and receiving messages, they send all right but do not download to my inbox. I upgraded from 0utlook express to outlook and I'm using the same ISP. When I close outlook and open outlook express all the test messages I sent are downloading from the server correctly. Suggestions? ...

Open email .PST files to Outlook Express (Win 9x only) Free without Outlook
DISCLAIMER: Microsoft doesn't recommend this strategy. Neither do I. IT MAY BREAK STUFF. It may stop any MAPI enabled programs from working if installed. It may cause problems that are just plain weird. Although, Corel WP8 insists on installing this anyway, so... Make backups of your .pst. Use the backup to test. Do NOT use original ..pst files, as this method will shrink them. This method can be used to retrieve all email and attachments (beware that OE may block attachments!) and possibly Outlook Notes (not sure.) It doesn't merge/import the contact list of Outlook. Look, in my c...

importing from Parsons address books
Would like to import all info from My Parson's Address Book to Outlook. Can this be done You would need to, in Parsons, export your address book in a format Outlook can import - eg csv - "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E1692A1-D30F-44BF-AE3F-C2810E428D8A@microsoft.com... > Would like to import all info from My Parson's Address Book to Outlook. > Can > this be done ...

Help! InsertMenu MF_POPUP in SystemMenu fails, but MF_STRING successful.
I'm trying to insert a popup in my app's SystemMenu and move appended items into it, so I can organize the menu and not have an extra long display. The problem I'm having is that if I just insert a string it works, but try to insert a popup it fails. What am I doing wrong? The following is in CMyProgDlg::OnInitDialog() CMenu* pSysMenu = GetSystemMenu(FALSE); if (pSysMenu != NULL) { // Insert popup menu at the top of context menu CString strToolsPopup; strToolsPopup.LoadString(IDS_TOOLSPOPUP); if (!strToolsPopup.IsEmpty()) { // pSysMenu->InsertMenu(0, MF_POPUP | MF_STRI...

Taste this internet update from the Microsoft
--jowssxokvo Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jukqxrdabzx"; type="multipart/alternative" --jukqxrdabzx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ygcghhjyswr" --ygcghhjyswr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulner...

Using Outlook for Internet Mail
I just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook. I have set Outlook as my default e-mail client in Internet Explorer but if I click on an e-mail address on a web site, it starts OE to send the message instead of Outlook. How do I set it up to only use Outlook to send messages from the e-mail links? I am using Windows XP Pro, w/ Outlook 2000. ...

E-Mails not appearing in Inbox
I have a POP3 account which is properly configured. After installing Outlook 2003, I can send test messages to myself and see them with my web mail access into the server. When I retreive them, Oultook shows that they are being received but they do not appear in my inbox. I have removed and reloaded Office and have set up new folders all with no effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, GB Any Rules Wizards running? Also, check your profile for "Deliver new messages to.." If you have an Exchange Server as well as a Personal Folder, you may find that the m...

Millionare!!
Hello there, Just to follow up with some more tips on making you the FX Millionaire. Why Does Rocket-fx-trading.com Work? The reason is quite simple. ALL professional traders, be they trading for themselves or for banks, financial institutions, funds, and the such like, adhere to the concept of support and resistance, which is the premise behind my system. When you see price action violates pivot line convincingly, professional traders and automated trading systems automatically kick in and buy or sell, depending upon where price is going. So, in essence, these two factors alone account for wh...

test #31
test In the future, please use a test group for messages like this, such as microsoft.public.a.test. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, george asked: | test ...