Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7

Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week?

My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT!

I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program.

My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited!

This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells.

If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters.

The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury.

This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW INTERNET.

I have never heard of something as pure and as strange as this. It makes so much common sense, no one will understand why we have not thought of it ourselves.

People are going mad for it.

3 days ago, when the news was released, I even heard big names (marketing gurus) in forums saying that they were changing their website to adapt it to this NEW INTERNET !!!

I stopped everything I was doing for a moment, to see what was falling on us.

When I sent one post about it to my list just to see what they thought of it, it paid me $2,668.00 in commissions within the next 5 hours.

My readers devoured it. I made 35 sales in one test broadcast of 700 opt-in readers.
This sells like hot cakes.

It's crazy!

I'm not alone, everybody is talking about this at this hour.

Thousands are purchasing Stephan Ducharme's
amazing NEW VERSION of his best-seller...

"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without Paying A Dime in advertising - VERSION 2"

Stephan has just finished his long awaited, up-dated
version this week.

The Solo Ad is extremely POWERFUL.
It pulls an average of 5 out of 100 readers.

It's the most impressive Solo Ad I've come
across in months.

You will get 40% of each $197 sale.

Click here to get your ad copy with customized affiliate link:
http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=21992

To your success,
Temeng Darko

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040607112521S9f1FzU1

money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Microsoft Security Essentials 01-31-10
What is the best news group to subscribe to for Microsoft Security Essentials? I want to hear user comments and learn suggestions. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01BD_01CAA24C.D562DA00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable since it is still in BETA there are no public forums at this time. mikeyhsd@hotmail.com "mpdd" <mpddberry@yahoo.com> wrote in message = news:%23o3FZ7moKHA.5260@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... What is the best news group to sub...

Outlook internet history
Is there a way to erase the internet history like you can do in Internet Explorer? ...

Public folders #31
we have mail coming into public folders in exchange 2003 - when people reply to these mails, understandably the from address would be from the user who is replying - we want to have the from address as the public folder address. you can change this when you send the mail in the options menu but exchangfe doesn't like it and throws the following message back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: testing Sent: 01/02/2005 09:24 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Peter Pickthall on 01/02/2005 09:24 You do not have permission to...

- Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet #2
Stephan Ducharme just became a millionaire on the Internet ... and he was caught on tape, revealing everything! Click here : http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=33977 Rush on the page before it gets banned! --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060831105137X1q7YbV9 ...

Sounds missing in Windows 7
I installed MS Money 2001 on my Windows 7 PC and none of the sounds worked. I have managed to setup up most of them manually, but I cannot get the enter transaction sound to work for my credit account. It works fine on my Bank account using the sound "Enter transaction". I would have thought that this sound would be common across all account types. Any idea which sound I need to allocate a WAV file to get it to work, or if there is a resource showing the default sound mapping? Keith French. See if this helps! http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/404.aspx B...

Internet Explorer
I'm trying to get onto a building exchange site and the username and password I was supplied with is not allowing me access. The message says my browser may not know how to send the proper credentials. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know the username and password are correct, everyone else can get in. ...

Cannot remove Internet Mail Service Connector
E2K3 SP1 I upgraded from 5.5 using the swing method so the new server had the same name as the old one I replaced. Now I'm getting this error: Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1732 Process location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe ConnectorDN: CN=Internet Mail Service (CLAREPOST) The Internet Mail Service is grayed out in the Connectors area so I cannot make any changes or delete it, and I'd rather delete it and create a new one. So how can I delete it? ...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet
Stephan Ducharme just became a millionaire on the Internet ... and he was caught on tape, revealing everything! Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=20278 Rush on the page before it gets banned! --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050425073017S4j2LfS9 ...

Windows 7 and VB6 Runtime
Does Windows 7 have VB6 Runtime? Or I have to include it with my apps? I think I listened somewhere Windows 7 doesn't have it. Thanks, Marc. http://mss.esp.st/ Marc Sances wrote: > Does Windows 7 have VB6 Runtime? Or I have to include it with my apps? I > think I listened somewhere Windows 7 doesn't have it. > > Thanks, > Marc. > http://mss.esp.st/ Windows 7 does come with the VB6 runtime installed. Google tells me so. But then, why I can't run my VB6 apps on Windows 7? "Jason Keats" <jkeats@melbpcDeleteThis.org.au> ha esc...

password #31
please help i have just set up my laptop with freeserve as well as my pc but each time i go to check my e mail it comes up with my name and password but i did not put a password in can anyone help # mark wrote: || please help i have just set up my laptop with freeserve as well as || my pc but each time i go to check my e mail it comes up with my name || and password but i did not put a password in can anyone help # It's your FREESERVE password it's looking for - the one for your email account. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpco...

Excel 2003 #7
I have formatted my cells to auto-fit and wrap. There are no merged cells. There are formulas in the cells that return text depending on the if statement. When the if statement returns "true" and picks up the text, it doesn't wrap in the cell. It ends up being a long string. -- Deb I don't see what you are seeing. On my computer, the wrap is there but the autofit is NOT automatic. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200804 "Deb" wrote: > I have formatted my cells to auto-fit and wrap. There are no merged cells. > There are formulas in the cells th...

Internet Explore
Hello. I am attempting to install Internet Explore 8 on my computer. I have windows xp. i am getting an error message: "The procedure enter SHREGGETVALUEW could not be located in the dynamic link library 8HLWAPI.dll. Can someone please help me? I don't know much about computers. thanks, -- Kristie Kristie wrote: > Hello. > I am attempting to install Internet Explore 8 on my computer. I have > windows xp. i am getting an error message: "The procedure enter > SHREGGETVALUEW could not be located in the dynamic link library 8HLWAPI.dll. > ...

Internet Mail Connector #3
On Exchange 5.5 Internet Mail Connector how do I set the mail server to receive mail from a specific IP address only. Hi Peter, The only way that I can see to do this is to follow these steps: 1. Go to the properties of the Internet Mail Connector and then go to the Connections tab. 2. Under the "Accept Connections" section, change the option to "Only from hosts using:" and make sure you select "Authentication" 3. Click on the "Specify by Host" button and then click on Add. Add the IP Address that you want to be able to connect with a mask of 255...

Install this internet package
--usorgxmuqmgoxjuuu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vxiejwvlidjfdh"; type="multipart/alternative" --vxiejwvlidjfdh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rccervbwmcbtxgwp" --rccervbwmcbtxgwp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer fr...

receive outlook email problem after switch to comcast business internet
I was just switched over to business comcast and have had residential comcast for 3 years. I lost the ability to receive emails using outlook (outgoing still works) after the switch. I get the error 0x800ccc90. What has to be changed in my settings to allow me to receive email using outlook? chris Post this over to the public.outlook.general newsgroup . This newsgroup is for Windows Mail. Make sure you that you include your Outlook version and the COMPLETE error message as per verbatim -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #2
"Hi, my name is theeb basheer. Since months, I have tried everything, nothing worked out. The Internet is so competitive, I was only a number. Now I�m so excited seeing paychecks from my online business coming in. Everything changed when I read Stephan Ducharme�s course "How to get 1 Million visitors on your website without paying a dime in advertising." If you are tired of working an entire month for 10 or 100 bucks, Click here. Stephan is different. He is a real player, doing it himself � He is getting more than 20,000 visitors raging on his site each day to learn his techniq...

Internet
-- Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing SUMMARY: Stop jumping back and forth between index pages by using several browser windows. Why use one web browser window when you can have multiple? If you have an adequate amount of memory, open up several web browsers to maximize your surfing experience. One great way to do this is via a start page. Select a page from where you would like to begin browsing, such as a table of contents or links page. Now, instead of left-clicking on links or entries to view other pages, right-click the links. From the pop-up menu that a...

Millionaire at 31
Wait till you here this young mans story it will blow you away. Just read this link http://moneyhome.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=29080 as Stephan Ducharme tells his story. Then after your purchase he will step by step tell you all the information you need to do as he has done. Well worth the money and your time to check this one out. Check out the freeadguru now to learn how to get 1.000.000 visitors to your web page. http://moneyhome.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=29080 --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050812204609G8w2SaT0 ...

Internet Explorercloses down when tries to access MSCRM site
Hi One of MSCRM user at our client side has reported a strange problem. as soon as he tries to access the site IE closes down Has someone faced teh same problem Please help Regards / Pritpal Singh Hi, This is a usual problem, you can find it in archives of this newsgroup. In fact, your client probably has a popup blocker (Google, ahoo, Msn) toolbar o rjust XP SP2 (IR nowincludes a popup blocker). basically, you go on his computer, and ask him to go to the crm site and to add 'loader.aspx' to the url (giving something like 'http://myserver/loader.aspx'). Once the app...

Windows 7 Compliance: VB6 and Adhering to REstart Manager messages
Hi, How does one adhere in VB6 to Restart Manager messages. Here is some text that Microsoft provides in the WinQual tests for Win7. Would that be the Form_QueryUnload? If so, am I to just return False there or what is Microsoft expecting? Thanks, Sarah -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some applications as part of their first launch display EULAs or auto update prompts, registration forms, etc. If your application performs in this way, it could be falsely ...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #10
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Cannot Start Outlook #7
Outlook 2003 I get the following error message: Cannot start Microsft Outlook. Unable to open the outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Please advise. Thank you HankL "HankL" <hlaskin@bendbroadband.com> wrote in message news:uF%23M$bWgJHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > I get the following error message: > > Cannot start Microsft Outlook. Unable to open the outlook window. The > set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. > Please advise. Did you accidental...

Dual Internet Options with SBS2008
SBS 2008 Std Windows 2008 (Running Terminal Services) DSL Internet Cable Internet Sonicwall TZ200 firewall I have a situation where a company has a new SBS2008 Std server they just stood up. They are also planning on standing up a Windows 2008 server to run Terminal (Remote Desktop) services. They also need to run a SQL Server to support a LOB application that the internal and remote (terminal) users will be able to get to. To add to it they are looking at setting up dual internet connections via DSL and Cable for redundancy in case they a single lose internet. Knowi...

- Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet
Stephan Ducharme just became a millionaire on the Internet ... and he was caught on tape, revealing everything! Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=31906 Rush on the page before it gets banned! --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060203075145U1i9HiC2 ...

enabling OWA access from the internet
I am trying to enable my users to access OWA from the internet. I have it working perfectly on the intranet, but when I try to access it from the internet, I get an error saying that I am not authorized to view the page. No login dialog pops up. I am using https:// to connect and have forwarded port 443 to my server (behind a router using NAT). The only thing I can think of is that the software firewall installed with Win Server 2k3 must be blocking the connection, but I can't figure out how to unblock it. Please help! Have you ensured that you have a valid DNS A record that points...