Microsoft Money Plus #2

I got a new computer in April (Windows Vista) and installed Money Plus in
May.  For some reason, beginning yesterday (Sept 28) I cannot open the file.
 I always ran it "local" on my computer - not using the internet updates,
etc.   Can anybody help me get back in?  Normally when I would click on the
Money icon it would prompt me for my password.  Now it prompts me to "accept"
the Online Services Agreement and when I accept, it tells me that it can't
load the Registration Library.

0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/30/2008 2:37:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Anymore info on money's future?
Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. Thanks Frank More than what? Are you aware of the announcement of no Money release this fall and so forth? "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uP2NRX4FJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to decide if I should install Money or purchase Quicken. > Heard Q2009 was not worth the upgrade. ...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

Money 2005 #6
Do we have a confirmed ship date for Money 2005. I have heard many different date batted around. Anything confirmed? Amazon says it will be released on 13th Sept (at least it's not Friday 13th!) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:d5reh09imp34eh2fqajkae3fu8o24il4mh@...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

Microsoft Promo

MS-Money 2001 restore
I had to reformat my hard drive so I backed up my money files to diskette/condensed. The two files had passwords. After reloading MS-Money, I tried to restore. All goes well until it asks for the password to open. I type in the "correct" password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is right. Why is it not accepting the password and how do I get to the files? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. Now I know you are going to say "but I'm sure I was using M01." Just be aware that many before you have found themselves in this trap. "CLost" <CL...

Create Lead from Email #2
I have setup a queue to receive incoming emails from leads. I am able to use a workflow to create a new lead for each incoming email. The issue that I have encountered is that the data for these leads are collected by outside vendors and contain additional information. Each vendors format is consistent. I would like to be able to parse the body of the email and populate fields in the lead. I would prefer to do this using CRM but if you know of some good 3rd party tools please let me know. Thanks Chris, We are developing a solution to address our client requirements, reading the email ...

External Mail Problem #2
I have a user who is using Outlook 2000 within an Exchange 2003 environment. It seems that this user cannot send any external mail. The user always gets the following NDR back... "No route was found for this recipient server. Please contact your system administrator. <fqdn of server #5.4.4>" Everyone else in the organization can send/receive external mail fine. I have verified that the external address is correct as I was able to send/receive a message to that address. Any help is greatly appreciated! Could it be that the user is on separate server? Or is setup with In...

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

Hallo #2
Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService in Outlook 2003 -- Otto What are you interested in knowing?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "otto" <otto@litech.net> wrote in message = news:dgf4im$p23$3@ah.litech.net... > Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService > in Outlook 2003 >=20 &...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

microsoft XL

Forward results in 2 copies
One user here forwards e-mail and all recipents receive two copies. Outlook 2000 Exchange 2000 ...