microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl

Hi
    I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides.
I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT
component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report.
Can any one help with this problem

thanks Gary

0
whitaker1 (3)
1/3/2007 1:11:04 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Installing My Money 2007 Premium on my accountants computer???
I have been a money user since 1995 and am presently using Money 2007 Premium. I purchased the CD retail and I have it installed on two home desktops and one laptop. My Money file is huge and includes all my personal and business financial information going back over 20 years. My accountant of nearly 20 years has recently signed on to be a co-successor trustee for my estate planning joint trust. She uses Quicken in her business has used it for years but desires to install and learn Money to better handle her trust responsibilities for me should the need arise. Can I give her my purchas...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #2
How can I transfer my emails. ...

unable to open money #2
I am recieving an error opening my money 2005> It is telling me it is unable to load the registration library(DLL) Any help would be appreciated! In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am recieving an error opening my money 2005> It is >telling me it is unable to load the registration >library(DLL) Any help would be appreciated! See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288768&Product=mny ...

Revising Money 2003 for better tax results
After doing my taxes (via Taxcut) I realize that I really don't have my accounts set up properly to come up with a good, automatic tax return. How do I best reset Money as of the beginning of this calendar year to do this? Any suggestions--books, manuals, anything? In microsoft.public.money, Les Proctor wrote: >After doing my taxes (via Taxcut) I realize that I really >don't have my accounts set up properly to come up with a >good, automatic tax return. How do I best reset Money as >of the beginning of this calendar year to do this? > >Any suggestions--books,...

Microsoft Money 2000 issues
Hi, I have recently done a system restore on my laptop and did have ms money and everything worked fine, I have recently reinstalled ms money and it installs fine, but when I click on the icon to open up the program the following dialog box appears saying The procedure entry point ??0CMnyXMLDocument@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library mnyxml.dll. Any body have any ideas on what I can do to sort this out Thanks in advance ...

XYZ.surfplace file open in Money 2005
I have the same problem. My configuration - Win XP SP2 no spyware removal tools or antivirus software and IE on default levels. I used to have Money 2004 small business, which I uninstall before installing Money 2005. Let me know if you find solution. Thanks. ...

Microsoft Money and MSN Money
I have 7 accounts in MSN money online... from checking to investment accounts. I just bought Microsoft money 2004 and I would like to pull all my accounts from (online)MSN money to my Microsoft money account. I Sync my account to have MSN money oveer ride the MSN money accounts. Only my checking and savings gets pulled over. Is there a way to fix this?? THANKS!! I have been playin with this for 2 hours. ~Bryce You did a lot better than me. I have 2002 and have tried off-and-on for about a year and it never worked for me. Frank "Bryce" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Refinance Mortgage - Capture the Details
I have refinanced my Home Mortgage. I followed the steps indicated in Money 2003 and created new Mortgage account, which paid-off and closed old mortgage. I really want to capture the details and cannot find any help on that. By details I mean the closing costs, payment of annual homeowners insurance and property taxes, etc., and cash out. I find no help on this. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q86 and review the archives of this newsgroup available at http://groups.google.com. "Rod Drumm" <nyrrod@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:088201c3957d$20c7c700$a301280a@...

Add Rows based on Cell contents
Hi all, I have a spreadsheet that starting at row 18 contains the following information A18=M$2 B18= Datavalidation indirect ($M$2) C18=IF(B18="No More Options",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE),IF(B19<2,VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE),CONCATENATE(B19," x ",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE)))) E18=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),2,FALSE)*B19) G18=...

Reason to upgrade to Money 2007?
I have MS Money 2006, which works reasonably well. My question is (and has probably been asked before): Is it worthwhile for me to upgrade to Money 2007? I know if I get the TaxCut software I can get Deluxe for basically free (via a rebate). But things are working OK with 2006 and I don't want to take the chance of screwing things up unless there is a real compelling reason to upgrade (like faster, less memory, less bugs, smaller data files, etc). Advice? Thanks. Tom -- Well in due course your ability to download anything will time out. The exact timing of this depends on you versio...

6/8/2010 Microsoft Office Security Updates failing to install.
All 6 fail to install. Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. Now what? Just delete them? Kirk MI wrote: > All 6 fail to install. > > Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. > > Now what? Just delete them? Lack of given information... "Both of the necessary Service Packs" <-- what necessary service packs for what prodcut. I know your subject says "Microsoft Office", but... yeah - there is not just one version of Microsoft Office and you might not even be speaking of Microsoft O...

MS Money & MSN Bill Pay
I have MS Money 2003 and MSN Bill Pay is my bill paying service. I pay my bills through Money, so hardly ever go to MSN Bill Pay since Money does the 'talking' for me. I have a lot of 'e-bills' through MSN Bill Pay and when Money and MSN Bill Pay synchronize, none of these 'e- bills' get noted as being paid (I have months or 'e- bills' listed as overdue on MSN Bill Pay's site) or I'm not notified in Money that I have an 'e-bill' to be paid. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is this resolve in MS Money 2004 or the new 2005 version...

Problem copying cell contents
I have a worksheet called Input which has text in cells A3, A30, A57, A84 etc which I want to copy to cells B4, B5, B6 etc of a worksheet called Creditors. I can type =input!A3 into cell B4 of the Creditors worksheet and get the correct answer but if I try to copy this to B5 I get =input!A4. Please can anyone tell me how to copy this but increment the cell reference by 27. Hope this makes sense! Thanks for your help. Hi Try =INDIRECT("Sheet1!A"&(ROW()-4)*27+3) Regards Roger Govier QJ wrote: > I have a worksheet called Input which has text in cells A3, A30, A57, A84...

Restart Microsoft Office Outlook error...
I am continually getting the following error in MS Outlook 2003 has anyone else experienced this if so, what was the resolution to it? _________________________________________________________________ Microsoft Office Outlook Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Restart Microsoft Office Outlook. Please tell Microsoft about this problem we have created an error report...... Send error report Don't send _______________________...

Money 2004 Deluxe #2
Can the number of decimal places in stock prices and number of shares be changed from defaults? Any help appreciated. On the home page "My Money Home Page" it is 3 place decimal. On the portfolio page under "custom current" you can change the decimal placement. >-----Original Message----- > Can the number of decimal places in stock prices and >number of shares be changed from defaults? Any help >appreciated. >. > ...

Free Trial Ver Money/Purchased Essentials/Can't Access info entere
Help! I had been using the free trial version for about a month and a half and decided to purchase Essentials. I downloaded, installed, and brought it up after I installed it. Everything looked good. Today I tried to use Money and got the error message "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Are they kidding? I spent hours getting all my information lined up so I could use Money and once I buy it, I can't access what I entered? Someone please help! I'm desperate! -- JD In microsoft.public.money, JD wrote: >Help! I had been using t...

need to download ms money premium edition 2005 again
my pc crashed and I need to re-install the software. i have the data file backed up, but because i original downloaded the software, I don't have the media. how do i download this? / Craig In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote: >my pc crashed and I need to re-install the software. > >i have the data file backed up, but because i original downloaded the >software, I don't have the media. > >how do i download this? You can download and install the Money 2006 trial version. When Money uses a file with the same Passport that you used when you bought Money, i...

Best PartyPoker offer available! For new real-money accounts only!
Get started at PartyPoker now and get a very special startup offer that is available only to new signups and for a very limited time only. Just go to the PartyPoker.com website: http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=2569156 download the software and open an account using the bonus code: AAABONUS25 and make a deposit of $50 to $500 and you will recieve an immediate $25, plus another 20% of your deposit after you play 125 raked hands. This is a very special offer that is available only to new signups and will not be available for long, so you are advised to take advantage of it now. Altern...

"Save as" should save mail contents
Hello, I moved from Outlook 2000 to 2003. When I select one E-Mail and use "Save as" to save it (as text), the file also contains the E-Mail contents. That's fine. When I select more than one E-Mail and choose "Save as", the saved file only contains the Mail Headers, but not the Mail contents. In OL 2000, all the mail contents were saved in that file. What can I do to have the e-mail contents in the file ? Thanks joe Do you have the latest updates installed? Are you using an exchange mailbox or a pst? if a pst, was it the pst you used with outlook 2000? -- Dia...

0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception
Hello, Other that catch ( ... ), how can I catch '0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception'? The original exception was thrown by trying to call methods of a smart pointer that was NULL. So I know the source of the problem this time. But for future reference, What will catch this exception? -- Bill Swartz, PhD Voss Scientific Bill Swartz wrote: >Hello, >Other that catch ( ... ), how can I catch '0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ >Exception'? The original exception was thrown by trying to call methods of a >smart pointer that was NULL. So I know the source of the problem thi...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error #2
I have not been able to keep Outlook up on our server, it closes soon after it is opened with this error that I cannot understand. It says: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005) Address: 0x3f99a142 What does it mean and how can I fix it? Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! ...

Quicken to Money Conversion
Will MS Money 2005 convert the data from Quicken 2005 to its format? Q04, yes. Q05, no. Mxx comes out about the same time as Qxx. They have to decode the new format, write code to deal with it, test it, and integrate it. This cycle seems to take about a year. "Dennis Guise" <dtguise@comcast.net> wrote in message news:TPqdnb5QJfe8uoTfRVn-1g@comcast.com... > Will MS Money 2005 convert the data from Quicken 2005 to its format? ...

Money 2005 #21
I download from TDCanadatrust into Money & it is saved as a OFC file. Money will not load it. I went to folder options & changed the exchange to OFC but it still doesn't work. I think this is TD's problem. Any ideas..Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Randy wrote: >I download from TDCanadatrust into Money & it is saved as a OFC file. Money >will not load it. I went to folder options & changed the exchange to OFC but >it still doesn't work. I think this is TD's problem. Any ideas..Thanks Are there other options? If OFX or QIF is not an option, try ...

Microsoft Excel
I am quite impatient and would like to watch a tutorial on excel that takes one through the basics to advanced spreadsheet management. soes such a thing exist? -- ken Good luck, let me know if you find one "ken" wrote: > I am quite impatient and would like to watch a tutorial on excel that takes > one through the basics to advanced spreadsheet management. soes such a thing > exist? > -- > ken No one tutorial could possibly cover your needs. A multitude of tutorials might do the job. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/myoo/appset.aspx?prevurl=%2fen-us%2fdown...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...